• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Primum Movens: Open!

@Lady Ravenshade its a nice manga, about a very plain girl that accidentally gets transported into a game (and the only way in or out after that is by eating eggs, but they've all been hidden so it takes a lot of effort for her to find any) the game is a somewhat magical version of King Arthur's story. Her goal to complete the game is to help Arthur get the throne, gather the Knights of the round table and win the wars he has to fight. Throughout the series she gets to wear all kinds of pretty dresses and meets plenty of lovely dressed ladies as well (like Guinevere). Of course she ends up falling in love with Arthur, and that poses a problem for the game, whoops haha.

It's called Qishi Huanxiang Ye, or Knight Fantastic Night. The entire manga is in color, as opposed to the usual black and white. So that also helps with all the colorful pretty dress searches.

Ooh magical portal eggs, rad x.x

If only eggs were like that irl, my loathing for the things would lower a bit, minutely...eggs are evil. ;~;

Might check it out then, when I'm craving manga's to read.

I dislike eggs a lot too... Don't like the taste of them no matter how they are prepared. The only exception is if it is used in a cake, pancakes, carbonara sauce, and maybe French toast if they haven't been too overly soaked in it (and have plenty of cinnamon and sugar :P )

Lady Ravenshade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/1342-unwavering-knight/ said:
@Unwavering Knight[/URL] I doubt I'll have time to really sit down and get to writing for about a day or two. So please bear with me until I get this load of work that need to be finished, finished. D:
Take your time, I left you waiting a couple times as well so it's all fair

The OOC has been active, haha.

@Beowulf Actually have an idea for a side project for your character since we had to kick out the previous Sea Rep.

[QUOTE="Unwavering Knight]Don't wanna be a bother, but it would be very good to have a timeframe of some sort, for when you guys get together. Something like, this weekend? Next week?

[/QUOTE]
Well I don't want to make any false promises but pretty much all the stuff that was eating up our time is out of the way and we have a short break coming up. So in the next few days Wiznibs and I are planning a Skype session to hammer out some of these new ideas so sometime after then.

I would say within the next week hopefully.

Hi, I'm so sorry I haven't been posting I jut moved back to my family home for the summer and now the writers block is unreal- I just cannot summon this muse for the life of me rn

[QUOTE="The Succubi Queen]Hi, I'm so sorry I haven't been posting I jut moved back to my family home for the summer and now the writers block is unreal- I just cannot summon this muse for the life of me rn

[/QUOTE]
No worries, I'm sure you just gotta give it some time

Haha, this is fun!

Quite admirable, that Lin, though some might also say foolhardy to remain in the presence of what appears to be quite a nutcase, hmm?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back