• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Primum Movens: Open!

@The Succubi Queen

Sounds good. I think it would be useful to know who is open to having their character be involved in plotting, hmm...

As one might imagine wiznibs and I are open to pretty much anything, as long as it doesn't interfere too much with what we already have in mind. }:3

As for idea dump that's totes ok since that's just what I did till I have more time to go through it and list things. Obviously I have a bit of back log with this RP. :"""D

@Pretzel Heart Ah hi, fell asleep ;-; So pretty much done? Going to be tweaking the backstory a little, but yeah. However, I didn't realise how soon Aldahbert was archived, so if he comes back I will happily withdraw mine :)

Archangel said:
@Pretzel Heart Ah hi, fell asleep ;-; So pretty much done? Going to be tweaking the backstory a little, but yeah. However, I didn't realise how soon Aldahbert was archived, so if he comes back I will happily withdraw mine :)
I haven't read the profile yet, but you shouldn't worry about the previous player. We try to run a tight ship here and everyone should be aware of the rules they are agreeing to upon signing up with their Furby. I feel like we are more than fair with our posting requirements, after all. Though if they do return we might be able to figure out a role for their character since we might have to in any case seeing as they have already become a part of the story.

In any case, we shall take your profile into consideration and get back to you about it presently. ;)

[QUOTE="Pretzel Heart]I haven't read the profile yet, but you shouldn't worry about the previous player. We try to run a tight ship here and everyone should be aware of the rules they are agreeing to upon signing up with their Furby. I feel like we are more than fair with our posting requirements, after all. Though if they do return we might be able to figure out a role for their character since we might have to in any case seeing as they have already become a part of the story.
In any case, we shall take your profile into consideration and get back to you about it presently. ;)

[/QUOTE]
<3 Still feel a little bad, but true. Tell me if there's anything needing to be done!

@Rapror Augustine

Just to clarify, the "Cendrillion Ball" is basically just the name for the month long festival, like Mardi Gras except all of April. You don't need an invitation to attend, unless it's a specific event such as the Opening Banquet or the actual Cendrillion Ball competition held on the 30th day (usually referred to as the Cendrillion Ball proper or some such). So August would not have received an invitation for the Ball unless he was one of the representatives staying at the castle, which he is not. Opening Banquet, yes, but that's already passed.

A few people have made this sort of misunderstanding so perhaps we need to write it more clearly somewhere.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Archangel Understandable. So traditionally the GMs wait until we've discussed it between ourselves before any character is accepted, archived, or denied.

But while we wait, can I ask if you feel confident in your ability to commit to this RP?

Pretzel Heart] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13523-archangel/ said:
@Archangel[/URL] Understandable. So traditionally the GMs wait until we've discussed it between ourselves before any character is accepted, archived, or denied.
But while we wait, can I ask if you feel confident in your ability to commit to this RP?
I'm pretty confident right now, but unfortunately I need to see how Tuesday goes to make the final decision; If I need to back out I'll be able to tell you then, so I'm not going to make a hasty decision just yet. Won't be around every single day but all in all I should be able to commit :)

@Archangel Seems legit. You don't need to post like 24/7 or anything just be able to post enough to keep from being archived, try and be active in plotting chats, and understand that this is a long-term RP.

Anyways seems like you'll know better in a few days so we can all chat about the future then, heheh.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pretzel Heart] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13523-archangel/ said:
@Archangel[/URL] Seems legit. You don't need to post like 24/7 or anything just be able to post enough to keep from being archived, try and be active in plotting chats, and understand that this is a long-term RP.
Anyways seems like you'll know better in a few days so we can all chat about the future then, heheh.
The future! Even though time doesn't exist. This is all an illusion. Nothing is real. Hail satan

Aaanyways, before I head off to do something productive, that ole' paranoia just wanted to pop in and make sure there's nothing wrong with the basics of what I've done in the CS, no obvious edits needed to be made?

@Rapror Augustine Well since it's been brought up perhaps he got an invitation from some sort of event; there's lots of small unofficial events that go on during the Ball, too.

IDK find some way to work with it. xD

Alright, I finally managed to get everything done with and up, although I am still a little after my own deadline. Thanks for being patient and sorry once more!

@Unwavering Knight

They start...when the GMs finally pull their heads out of their asses and write them.

Tomorrow is my free day I just have to read a novel (like...literally though because our prof assigned a novel in the middle of the week) and finish writing some other things but then I will get on writing 20 million things for this RP. oTZ

So potentially tomorrow or at the very latest the weekend.

I'm 99% sure I'm going to get rid of a class because this is ridiculous.

But for now just continue RPing however and we'll adapt to whatever has been stated.

Pretzel Heart] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/1342-unwavering-knight/ said:
@Unwavering Knight[/URL]
They start...when the GMs finally pull their heads out of their asses and write them.

Tomorrow is my free day I just have to read a novel (like...literally though because our prof assigned a novel in the middle of the week) and finish writing some other things but then I will get on writing 20 million things for this RP. oTZ

So potentially tomorrow or at the very latest the weekend.

I'm 99% sure I'm going to get rid of a class because this is ridiculous.

But for now just continue RPing however and we'll adapt to whatever has been stated.
Rest assured we are all thankful for the time and effort you invest into this RP as our wonderful GMs!

Sorry I haven't contributed much yet to the world building thread. Though I do like reading up what all is being posted there.

Hey all! I have a comic convention this weekend, so I'll be a bit too busy to reply until Sunday night. If you need anything from me (plotting or planning wise) just shoot me a PM and I'll be back to you ASAP

Users who are viewing this thread

Back