• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Primum Movens: Open!

Since I don't really have much of anything useful to say in regards to the RP, this is a completely random note. Just returned from a Pentatonix concert. It was awesome :D

@Pretzel Heart I have dreaded it, but my lack of motivation to roleplay here is causing a hindrance to this roleplay so I am going to step down and give my character as free to use to anyone. I don't mind since I make characters left and right.

DemonKitten said:
@Pretzel Heart I have dreaded it, but my lack of motivation to roleplay here is causing a hindrance to this roleplay so I am going to step down and give my character as free to use to anyone. I don't mind since I make characters left and right.
Sorry to hear that. Best of luck to you!

@Lady Ravenshade - the current goal of our overall interaction would be to slowly leave the Cove, Helbrecht having decided to postpone that ritual of his for the day. For the given time, perhaps there would be a number of interesting things to find out if Lin were to ask the knight of remarkable adventures he experienced?

Rapror Augustine] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15110-demonkitten/ said:
@DemonKitten[/URL]
sad to hear that. In my next post in the IC I'll try to do something with Aiko but I probobly won't if that makes any sense to you.
That is fine. What ever you do :)

@DemonKitten Well, you are free to leave if you wish though we would certainly be sad to see you go! But if your reason is you're afraid you're holding up the RP, actually since it's still on (kind of) hiatus right now the stalemate isn't really your fault. If you wish we can call you back once things get going again and we see who's still sticking around. If not, well, the best in your RPs and thanks for joining us! :)

Pretzel Heart] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15110-demonkitten/ said:
@DemonKitten[/URL] Well, you are free to leave if you wish though we would certainly be sad to see you go! But if your reason is you're afraid you're holding up the RP, actually since it's still on (kind of) hiatus right now the stalemate isn't really your fault. If you wish we can call you back once things get going again and we see who's still sticking around. If not, well, the best in your RPs and thanks for joining us! :)
If that is the case I'll hang around and see what happens. I just feel like my motivation lacks for this roleplay and I don't want that to get in the way of others

Whooo, I did it, about friggin time.

@Lady Ravenshade - wishing you a good time for your travel. Before you go, just quickly answer this: Since the day will probably end with a fade to black, at what point will the witch and the knight part ways?

At least when night time comes, Helbrecht will be busy in the streets, he will probably excuse himself for that.

@Unwavering Knight, The wait was worth it~

Well, thank you! I most certainly shall. I'm so very eager to see Hobbiton! >.<

I think it would be best for them to part ways as they exit the beach? Unless, you have another idea. Nelly would probably just head back to the inn after they bid goodbye. How's that sound?

Lady Ravenshade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/1342-unwavering-knight/ said:
@Unwavering Knight[/URL], The wait was worth it~
Well, thank you! I most certainly shall. I'm so very eager to see Hobbiton! >.<

I think it would be best for them to part ways as they exit the beach? Unless, you have another idea. Nelly would probably just head back to the inn after they bid goodbye. How's that sound?
Goody!

Wow, I somehow managed to completely forget that RPNation existed for almost a month, and I am honestly sorry. I didn't miss anything it seems so I guess that is a good thing for me and a somewhat not great thing for the RP. I didn't get any messages so I assume I have not been removed for inactivity, but I understand if I was. Either way, I'm back!

Lady Ravenshade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/1342-unwavering-knight/ said:
@Unwavering Knight[/URL] Will be going away in two days, would you like it if I put up a post by then or would it be alright if you waited until I got back?
Don't mind waiting if you aren't in the mood to post, it's what we are doing right now anyhow

Users who are viewing this thread

Back