• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Primum Movens: Open!

FelixWrightwind said:
But surely they'd be killed, trying to escape with so many guards-
Probably. Though Helbrecht is pretty good at fighting armies, when he pulls a last stand, I am sure Felix would be able to escape with his neck intact, albeit ending up as one of the most wanted persons on the continent.

Last edited by a moderator:
DemonKitten said:
I could always get Aiko to faint or something, distract the guards
But even then, he'd be hunted for the rest of the story, and therefore wouldn't be able to be included at all. If he became a reaper, however, he'd be required to stay at the balls in order to retrieve souls if anyone dies there, and Death would have to make the king allow it. Because, you know- Death is pretty high up there-

FelixWrightwind said:
But even then, he'd be hunted for the rest of the story, and therefore wouldn't be able to be included at all. If he became a reaper, however, he'd be required to stay at the balls in order to retrieve souls if anyone dies there, and Death would have to make the king allow it. Because, you know- Death is pretty high up there-
It doesn't sound bad, but I am not sure it goes with this theme of sorts. I would say that it is nothing we can determine since there is a goal in mind for this roleplay

[QUOTE="Pretzel Heart][media]

[/media]
AU where Felix is Rudolph, Aiko is Hermy, and Helbrecht the Abominable Snowman.

[/QUOTE]
Yeah- I'm a- whatever you said!

ParadoxalPaladin said:
@Pretzel Heart Although, I think this chat is a clear sign of how much the RP falls into disarray without @wizard nibblers to help keep control.
Is that a challenge?

You know......

That whole "not killing people's characters without their consent" thing......

Just remember. I have a hostage.

;)

Last edited by a moderator:
@Beowulf

Actually, sorry but I just noticed you still have the 'WIP' tag in your CS. If your CS is finished, please remove it before we can officially accept you.

DemonKitten said:
It doesn't sound bad, but I am not sure it goes with this theme of sorts. I would say that it is nothing we can determine since there is a goal in mind for this roleplay
But really, if we all were misfits then we'd all be targeted by the land (well, maybe not you though), and we'd not be able to be anywhere in the ball, and- augh, it'd get boring, we'd practically not be in the story at all anymore-

Pretzel Heart] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/6837-beowulf/ said:
@Beowulf[/URL]
Actually, sorry but I just noticed you still have the 'WIP' tag in your CS. If your CS is finished, please remove it before we can officially accept you.
Done

FelixWrightwind said:
But really, if we all were misfits then we'd all be targeted by the land (well, maybe not you though), and we'd not be able to be anywhere in the ball, and- augh, it'd get boring, we'd practically not be in the story at all anymore-
Things will happen, they always do.

Beowulf said:
Righty. As of now you are officially accepted. Your character has been added to the 'Database' and 'Information Table' (so you can look at those to make sure everything checks out).

Since there is a lot going on right now and we just kind of want to move it to Day 2 as soon as possible, we'd politely ask you to hold off on posting till we switch over (which will be on the 18th, so not too long from now). At that time depending on where the other characters end up, you can place yourself somewhere where you will be able to run into / interact with them. We might send you some plot details through PM later on.

Your post counter will start as soon as we change over days.

@ParadoxalPaladin Magical gutting and quartering sounds 10x hotter actually, you can make their limbs fly off in a burst of sparkles |・ω・)

@FelixWrightwind (and everyone else involved in discussion) tbqh while I think Euthalia is has a questionable amount of power, I also think they wouldn't straight up excecute someone for ruining a banquet. (maybe for threatening a princess tho) In any case, I was gonna just suggest that Felix go to jail and then later on (but not too much so) someone can explore the dungeons and then Felix can convince them to either pay his bail or swindle him out (although Felix would probably owe them then) If you're legit abou the grim reaper thing though, My only 2 concerns are how it would fit in with their religion/spirituality/god(s)/belief system/etc. since we kind of touched on that in the Discord chat at some point and while I remember some cool ideas I don't think we had a solid conclusion. The other concern being how you wouldn't get ditched by plot :P

ParadoxalPaladin said:
@Pretzel Heart Although, I think this chat is a clear sign of how much the RP falls into disarray without @wizard nibblers to help keep control.
ya diddly darn right

[QUOTE="wizard nibblers]The other concern being how you wouldn't get ditched by plot

[/QUOTE]
Well, I was thinking that death could possibly tell the king about it, seeing as he'd be the only reaper in the area, he'd have to stay at the ball to make sure that if anyone dies there, he is able to deal with their souls. And the purpose of the reaper would be to lead the souls of the deceased to their designated afterlife.

Pretzel Heart] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/28991-felixwrightwind/ said:
@FelixWrightwind[/URL] Also I don't think we're planning to have too many deaths in Euthalia, just yet...
Well, I'm not planning a death. It's just in case someone does. Like a fight or something. Also, a darn good excuse to stay at the ball and be with "the lone knight" and the princess.

Pretzel Heart] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/28991-felixwrightwind/ said:
@FelixWrightwind[/URL] Also I don't think we're planning to have too many deaths in Euthalia, just yet...
stuff.png

the true goal of this rp ^

[QUOTE="wizard nibblers]
stuff.png

the true goal of this rp ^

[/QUOTE]
But-

Surely it'd be a great oppertunity with all the deaths of the ones executed in that castle before?

FelixWrightwind said:
But-
Surely it'd be a great oppertunity with all the deaths of the ones executed in that castle before?
Like the souls of people who are trapped there and didn't move on? How will you interact with the rest of the people in the rp, then?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back