• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Primum Movens: Open!

I really, really need to learn how to read the end of things. As for moving on, I'm ready to go ASAP. Sorry 'bout my being completely blind and all.

ParadoxalPaladin said:
I really, really need to learn how to read the end of things. As for moving on, I'm ready to go ASAP. Sorry 'bout my being completely blind and all.
Heheh it's okay. Just let us know once you read the 'Mechanics' tab, and I'll remove your name from the "mini blacklist."

So is that a vote for moving on tomorrow as opposed to Monday?

Alright, I've read through the mechanics, and the new characters. It seems I've got some viscount brethren now as well! Also, did you intend for the Prince of Rameria to be looking to be Prince of Ramen? I mean it's good, but not that good. @Pretzel Heart

@ParadoxalPaladin So do you not want to contest your rank?

Ramen...it's an...inside joke. Which I either intentionally left it or forgot to take out. Honestly can't remember lmao (now I'm definitely leaving it there). And it's damn good, whatchu saying? Well mostly cause of the Japanese heheh.

@Pretzel Heart rank 2 is fine. I honestly do not know where all the locations went. I can't find them and I swear I've looked at everything. I'm also on my phone so that could be a factor

@Lady Ravenshade, @Unwavering Knight Naomi can invite you both to breakfast, if you'd like?

Also, I'm not sure how I feel about Naomi's rank- I had intended her to be essentially professional- but I don't want her to venture into Mary Sue territory with a higher rank- so I'm ok with rank 4, I guess.

Also, she's either going to Samba Square, or Rumba Beach, depending on what other people do.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Succubi Queen] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/17669-lady-ravenshade/ said:
@Lady Ravenshade[/URL], @Unwavering Knight Naomi can invite you both to breakfast, if you'd like?
Also, I'm not sure how I feel about Naomi's rank- I had intended her to be essentially professional- but I don't want her to venture into Mary Sue territory with a higher rank- so I'm ok with rank 4, I guess.

Also, she's either going to Samba Square, or Rumba Beach, depending on what other people do.
Please do and thank you very much!

@ParadoxalPaladin[/URL]

@The Succubi Queen

@FinalStraw (Also waiting on you IC ... -coughs-)

@Yandere Aqua

@MLAQTS

You should reaaallly go read the Mechanics page. It will take less than 5 minutes, I swear.

Also, there hasn't been a lot of talk and/or planning for Day 2 yet...and since there's both a lot going on and many people who haven't posted for a while, we were wondering if you guys would prefer to have a few extra days to think things over before we officially change?

We have been asking around and think we found someone who will fill in the Replacement Princess role, but she will be unable to get things straightened out until this coming Monday, March 21st.

Is that a good day for the changeover, and can everyone get their character ready to rumble by that date?

So far we have 1 vote for Monday (21st), 1 vote for Friday (18th)

I know some of you are waiting for the King IC, and I admit I probably won't post for him until the date changes because I just kinda want to wrap it up all in one go, unless you really want to be freed up for another post. Though you can also slip in your Day Two plans into your final post after / during the changeover.

And also including @ShadyAce , @Unwavering Knight , @Lady Ravenshade , @FelixWrightwind , @Beowulf to round us off. Huzzah!
Ah, my wrist has indeed recovered, that I might post effectively again. How opportune a time.

I am satisfied with Rien's placement in the new dance system, and am quite excited to see how that mechanic should play out. The new day change date is satisfactory also. I've been reading through the IC posts, and will attempt to produce a response to the turmoil with haste; hopefully all should continue fluidly from here, provided that no further misfortune befall us.

After the day change, I'll likely venture into the forest (to either Foxtrot Forest, Tango Garden, or Viennese Waltz Lake), though of course I would want someone to interact with, and will form my final decision based on where everybody else chooses to go.

The Succubi Queen] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/17669-lady-ravenshade/ said:
@Lady Ravenshade[/URL], @Unwavering Knight Naomi can invite you both to breakfast, if you'd like?

It's up to you if you want me to up her rank, I will respect your wishes. My reasoning was the people who dedicated their life to dance would be at a 5, but I wasn't entirely sure where she stood on that. 4 is pretty high in this context though. Someone who has had an immense amount of practice but also has a life outside dance lmao.

3 is more average. You're good, but not quite at standout level. But perhaps have mastery over at least one or two styles. 2 is more like beginner level, you can work your way around a few styles but not a master of any yet. 1 is...newb. No one should be at a 1 at this point...

[QUOTE="Pretzel Heart]It's up to you if you want me to up her rank, I will respect your wishes. My reasoning was the people who dedicated their life to dance would be at a 5, but I wasn't entirely sure where she stood on that. 4 is pretty high in this context though. Someone who has had an immense amount of practice but also has a life outside dance lmao.
3 is more average. You're good, but not quite at standout level. But perhaps have mastery over at least one or two styles. 2 is more like beginner level, you can work your way around a few styles but not a master of any yet. 1 is...newb. No one should be at a 1 at this point...

[/QUOTE]
Ok! I wasn't entirely sure, since Helbrecht and Keifer were also at rank 4, and they both seemed a little below Naomi's level- but at the same time, all of those 5 seemed above it- I was a bit confused by exactly how it was laid out- 4 is perfectly fine. :)

So far for Day 2 we have:

Nelly (@Lady Ravenshade ) - Jive Park

Asuran (@ParadoxalPaladin ) - Samba Square

Naomi (@The Succubi Queen ) - Samba Square, Rumba Beach

Rien (@MLAQTS ) - Fox Trot Forest, Waltz Lake (please read below)

Aiko (@DemonKitten ) - Paso Doble Park (please read below)

Kiefer, Klaus, and Luciano will decide where to go depending on the plot / arrival of the princess.

Though...in case a few of you missed the green text from the Announcement (copied below for your viewing pleasure)...there are some places that will be closed until further notice, and we would strongly advise against going to the amusement park. Not to be a mood killer (totally being a mood killer)...it's more like, we have something special planned for that later on, and it might be less fun if you go ahead (unless you have a date or something lol). Logically it wouldn't make sense to have it closed (Euthalia gotta rake in dat tourist cash), but it's like...GM's will be happy if you hold off on the Happiest Place on Earth. >o> ;;

**Tango Garden, Dance Hall, Cendrillion Ballroom, and Cha-Cha-Cha Arena will be closed due to setting up for future events. While your character can go to Paso Doble Park, we would discourage it because it's hella expensive and you'll all get a chance to go for free later on. Also, how dance practice will go in relation to daily events will be worked out more as we progress. However, since this is the first day, going to dance practice will take up your entire one event.**

Still waiting to hear from

@Yandere Aqua

@FinalStraw

About the dance mechanic.

Also, we decided that I'll go ahead and post the final Banquet post for the King today, but everyone will have until Monday to get in their final interactions and close it all up. Starting Monday will be a brand new day! Huzzah!

@Beowulf @FelixWrightwind @Spiritdancer @Unwavering Knight

Pretzel Heart] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/31583-rapror-augustine/ said:
@Rapror Augustine[/URL] Yup we are always open and accepting. You just need to read through all the tabs and make your CS (character sheet). ( ;) )
Thanks I'm getting on that right now.

I'm thinking that Olympia should go to the Vienesse Waltz Lake. She might also think of bringing her dance instructor along, just to encourage some interaction. (^.^)

@wizard nibblers @Pretzel Heart

Well, the reason I wanted the reaper thing to happen is that it would almost completely change his personality, and he'd finally become the antagonist I wanted him to be...

Also, @Rapror Augustine and I were going to start a rivalry between each other when I became a reaper. Trust me, I've got it all planned out as far as how he'd stay involved. So please?..

[QUOTE="Pretzel Heart]So far we have 1 vote for Monday (21st), 1 vote for Friday (18th)

[/QUOTE]
And by the way, I'm neutral, as it's already Monday X3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back