• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Primum Movens: Open!

Beowulf said:
I have settled to instead make a witch, or since I'm making a male character he'd be called a warlock, character. I have one question. Do witches only take their traits from one animal, or can it be multiple?
I believe it is one

@Beowulf Actually we said there would be only one Witch until all the other "main" slots have been filled...and there has been a lot of characters with Witches despite the fact they are supposed to be quite rare and not that involved in things.........

However

Since we do only have one main role left (and you just happened to pick best guy in RWBY for faceclaim) I guess we will allow it.

But seriously no more Witches guys OTZ

Also their species is called 'Witch' so it's not gender specific. And we don't see any reason why the animals can't be mixed.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just realized that the timeline of this RP for the Prince of Lepimur basically began with "Oh, yeah, so sad, where could he be" to basically just "Eh. He's probably dead, we don't really need him as a character anymore, there are interesting things to do." xD . Or perhaps there is a sneaky sneaky sub-plot with him being cooked up by GMs... (*^*)

ParadoxalPaladin said:
I just realized that the timeline of this RP for the Prince of Lepimur basically began with "Oh, yeah, so sad, where could he be" to basically just "Eh. He's probably dead, we don't really need him as a character anymore, there are interesting things to do." xD . Or perhaps there is a sneaky sneaky sub-plot with him being cooked up by GMs... (*^*)
Hmm, yeah. I wonder.......

@FinalStraw Ah, it's cool. Glad I poked you, then.

I have to run out actually and I'm still working on my post, so...guess it'll have to come when I get back. >o>

same.jpg

same

Spiritdancer said:
I was scrolling through the character information and I believe that Kip's birthday is coming up very soon.
IRL, it is! And also pi day, coincidentally (I swear :P )

@Beowulf I just have a couple of questions~

First, do you know why the furbies are being referenced? (if not, read the rules :P ) Some of your profile is a little vague- does he just travel to get and sell his intel? Also, you said he's met with nobles to share information and do favors, but you also said that he's never met a noble? Unless you mean that he's met with powerful people but not actual royalty.

He's never met royalty. And he piddles around to buy and sell information. As for the rules, those must be read I'll be honest.

There isn't all that much I can do right now. Helbrecht can watch the guards approaching Felix and... that's pretty much it. As such I have been simply waiting on you two.

Beowulf said:
He's never met royalty. And he piddles around to buy and sell information. As for the rules, those must be read I'll be honest.
As long as you've read the rules, you should be good to go, but I just wanna make sure I got this right: he buys and sells information, but not to royalty (yet)?

Also, you maaaayyyy want to wait until we skip to day 2 to post (we're changing days on the 18th irl) just because it's kind of a trainwreck in there right now, haha :P

[QUOTE="wizard nibblers]it's kind of a trainwreck in there right now

[/QUOTE]
I'm sooooo sorrrrrrrrrrrry >w<

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back