• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Primum Movens: Open!

@Unwavering Knight @FelixWrightwind It would be interesting if others heard news that Greedo's sickly princess was assaulted by an arie (because information traveling á la game of telephone gets warped) and interpreted it as a sign of the rebellion taking shape in the south... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Last edited by a moderator:
wizard nibblers] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/1342-unwavering-knight/ said:
@Unwavering Knight[/URL] @FelixWrightwind It would be interesting if others heard news that Greedo's sickly princess was assaulted by an arie (because information traveling á la game of telephone gets warped) and interpreted it as a sign of the rebellion taking shape in the south... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I am sure dear Kiefer would just delight in carefully guiding the rumors after having been properly... reinterpreted.

[QUOTE="Unwavering Knight]I am sure dear Kiefer would just delight in carefully guiding the rumors after having been properly... reinterpreted.

[/QUOTE]
I find it amusing that he just happens to not be at the Banquet at this time. Just how things worked out...

But to walk in and all Hell's broken loose like---

His reaction will be fun to write.

Wrote my last post on my phone and it was rather rushed so I think I'll edit it when I get my laptop back. The length is woefully short so I'll try to add to it. It won't affect much of the rp I think since it's just Nelly's reaction. :/

Unwavering Knight] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15110-demonkitten/ said:
@DemonKitten[/URL] - you gonna post soon?
When I get home. I meant to do it last night but got distracted by YouTube. Just tag me again in about 4 hours

... I'm finding it kind of sad to know that I've not went more than three ic posts before completely ruining everything- it's a new record for me xD

Wow, there's a lot to read here. So, to stream line everything, or at least make it worth reading it all, is this still accepting?

Beowulf said:
Wow, there's a lot to read here. So, to stream line everything, or at least make it worth reading it all, is this still accepting?
We're always accepting roles outside of the predetermined slots, but there's one more "main slot" open- a couple of people have also expressed interest in taking it, but we encourage everyone to apply anyways!

I have settled to instead make a witch, or since I'm making a male character he'd be called a warlock, character. I have one question. Do witches only take their traits from one animal, or can it be multiple?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back