• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Primum Movens: Open!

Pretzel Heart] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/28991-felixwrightwind/ said:
@FelixWrightwind[/URL] @Unwavering Knight might not start a fight...but as soon as we settle on King's response.....
Your character is pretty much going to jail, man. :P
Unless, that is, he find some way of escaping. Which is highly unlikely. And I doubt I'll find a way to weasel my way out. But still, I need to know if the fights in this rp in general are dice-oriented.

@FelixWrightwind Yeah.....you pretty much are in the middle of the most powerful military on the continent in a highly publicized event with lots of foreign dignitaries and you just totes ruined their Banquet, so I'd say... ... ...chances of getting out are pretty slim.

But we'll see how things go. -Waiting on others before we make official NPC post-

And nope this is not a Dice RP, man. Otherwise.....there would be like, stats, and things. And this would be in the 'Dice' forum.

Pretzel Heart] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/28991-felixwrightwind/ said:
@FelixWrightwind[/URL] Yeah.....you pretty much are in the middle of the most powerful military on the continent in a highly publicized event with lots of foreign dignitaries and you just totes ruined their Banquet, so I'd say... ... ...chances of getting out are pretty slim.
But we'll see how things go. -Waiting on others before we make official NPC post-

And nope this is not a Dice RP, man. Otherwise.....there would be like, stats, and things. And this would be in the 'Dice' forum.
Okay, I just wanted to know.

Because I have no experience with dice roleplaying.

And this is the first rp I've ever done on this site.

@FelixWrightwind[/URL] Nope...like I said, it'd probably be pretty obvious if it was a Dice RP. Cause there's be rules and stats and stuff. (And, again, it'd likely be in the 'Dice' forum).
Look, I'm sorry if I upset you. It just seems like you're a tiny bit upset. Are you mad at me for ruining the thing for this specific day? Because Wizard Nibblers did say that a few "special things" were planned for today. If I ruined that, I can totally delete the last IC post I made and we can act like it didn't happen, if I messed up your plans-

FelixWrightwind said:
Look, I'm sorry if I upset you. It just seems like you're a tiny bit upset. Are you mad at me for ruining the thing for this specific day? Because Wizard Nibblers did say that a few "special things" were planned for today. If I ruined that, I can totally delete the last IC post I made and we can act like it didn't happen, if I messed up your plans-
No, I'm not upset? I'm sorry I didn't realize that I was coming off that way. I was just stating the facts, yo.

And, again, waiting on other people's reactions before we decide how to reply.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Pretzel Heart

xkcd: Let Go

I just spent thirty minutes trying to find this. The irony is not lost upon me that I procrastinated by looking for a comic about procrastination.

Also, there is actually a chrome extension that you can blacklist sites on to make you wait every time you refresh or return to the page more and more, to stop procrastination, so maybe I should get around to adding that.

Now, I swear, I will actually do work.

Last edited by a moderator:
There we go! It's up! I've also decided it's time to shake up my (honestly quite bad) BBCode for my posts, and switch over to a bit of parchment. Also, purple text.

Sorry again it took so long!

@Pretzel Heart

Sorry guys I have a migraine and I don't feel like reading all the posts now so can some one give me a summary and if that doesn't happen I'll read the posts tommorow and try to sneak my way in after I do. And night everyone I'm going out like a light.

Oh shit. @FelixWrightwind , your character may have made a pretty bad mistake there. Before, he was just a thief, possible to investigate his origins, questionable guilt and such.

Now he is a confirmed hostage taker threatening an innocent princess's life.

Unwavering Knight]Oh shit. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/28991-felixwrightwind/ said:
@FelixWrightwind[/URL] , your character may have made a pretty bad mistake there. Before, he was just a thief, possible to investigate his origins, questionable guilt and such.
Now he is a confirmed hostage taker threatening an innocent princess's life.
He never threatened to take her life. He's planning on escaping with her because she apparently wants to come.

I don't remember him dropping any hints of hurting her in any way, shape, or form.

FelixWrightwind said:
He never threatened to take her life. He's planning on escaping with her because she apparently wants to come.
I don't remember him dropping any hints of hurting her in any way, shape, or form.
She is audibly begging not to be hurt while being kept against her will by a possible member of the rebellion who holds a magical weapon in his other hand on a banquet that was meant to be a peaceful debate.

[QUOTE="Unwavering Knight]She is audibly begging not to be hurt while being kept against her will by a possible member of the rebellion who holds a magical weapon in his other hand on a banquet that was meant to be a peaceful debate.

[/QUOTE]
Well, I changed it. A bit. Now I told the truth to the crowd. At this point, it's up to everyone else if their character wants to believe me or not.

FelixWrightwind said:
Well, I changed it. A bit. Now I told the truth to the crowd. At this point, it's up to everyone else if their character wants to believe me or not.
In the future, note that just because your character made a mistake, there is no reason to change it. Rather, work with it, enjoy it. The situation can still be diffused, but trying to threaten the royal court and/or the castle's guards with a weapon, even if just for purposes of intimidation, is not the way.

[QUOTE="Unwavering Knight]In the future, note that just because your character made a mistake, there is no reason to change it. Rather, work with it, enjoy it. The situation can still be diffused, but trying to threaten the royal court and/or the castle's guards with a weapon, even if just for purposes of intimidation, is not the way.

[/QUOTE]
He's not actually gonna fight, he's just acting like he is, so if someone eventually comes running to fight him (hopefully), he'll get a small gap of time to escape from the hole he/she makes in the circle in doing so.

FelixWrightwind said:
He's not actually gonna fight, he's just acting like he is, so if someone eventually comes running to fight him (hopefully), he'll get a small gap of time to escape from the hole he/she makes in the circle in doing so.
There is a certain gravity to the situation. Having a guest threatened within the very heart of the capital, in front of the king himself, is a grave affront to the royal authority, moreso if said guest is a foreign royalty sent as a dignitary of her country. Even if Felix escapes, Euthalia as a country would hunt him and demand from her allies to join in said hunt.

FelixWrightwind said:
On the bright side, I am sure the leader of the rebellion will welcome Felix with open arms!

@FelixWrightwind @Unwavering Knight @ParadoxalPaladin @The Succubi Queen @Yandere Aqua @MLAQTS @Spiritdancer @Lady Ravenshade

Yo just a quick PSA for those currently at the Banquet scene (think I accurately tagged you all) but if you've already reacted to the current events can you try and stave off posting a tad to let other people have a chance to catch up? And for those that haven't reacted, now's the time to post!

I think @DemonKitten is an exception cause her character has a legit reason to react at this moment.

Talon said:
you guys still accepting?¿?¿ i can play the last prince if hes available :)
Yup! We are always open and accepting!

Someone else has expressed interest in that spot, but we encourage you to apply for the role which you want to play the most, regardless.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back