• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon: Amethyst-Peridot

Even though her chilled demeanor said otherwise, Jacket was simply brimming with excitement. She entered the next room with the pokeballs, getting up alongside Edward. She entered the room with such a sense of wonder saying aloud, "Wow."

"Yea, all One hundred Fifty!" He said, smiling. Erin looked at Edward with a frown when he dropped the Pokeballs, "You realize there are living things in those? Be careful." He said leaning over the table with an excited look on his face, "But anyway, there are labels of the Pokemon on the Back." He lifted on up and pointed at it.

"Oh, sorry for startling you!" He said, with an apologetic tone. "Anyways, I'm looking for a specific one." He said, looking over the table. He spotted a Pokeball which said "Hitmonlee" on its back, along with one next to it with "Hitmonchan" written on its back. He picked up both, carefully, as if picking up an egg. "Huh... Which one though?" He said, a bit nervous.

Nodding he picked the balls back up and looked on the back. one of them said "geodude" and the other said "raichu". looking around he spotted the one he wanted "ah a lapras!" he said excitedly picking it up. setting the other two on the table he pressed the button on the pokeball and watched as a lapras popped out. smiling he rushed over to it hugging it's neck as the lapras nuzzled against him.

"Hmm.." Jacket didn't even look at the labels on the balls, only getting a feel for them. She had always been less informed and just followed how she felt. She ended up stopping at one and staring at it for a moment before taking it in her hands and holding it as if it was the most precious thing in life to her. "This one."

"A Lapras!? Huh, that's odd to be in the bunch, looks kinda small either way." He said, looking through the Pokeballs, "Squirtle, Jigglypuff, Meowth..." He set the Meowth Pokeball down and sighed. He scanned the table for a specific Pokeball. "Wait, here it is!" He grabbed one of the Pokeballs with a Bulbasaur on the back of it.

John was surprise by the ammout of pokeballs, but upon finding the pokeball labelled Charmander he grabbed it, bouncing it in his hand "Well, I like my choice, don't care what anybody else picked.".

"Well I don't really know what i want so..." Arin dips his hand into the pile of Pokeballs and carefully grabs one ball out of the bunch. "Alright, this one shall be mine!" He lefts the Pokeball over his head.

Looking at erin he said "Well lapras has been almost hunted to extinction so if i keep this one safe i could bring the population up" he said plainly putting the lapras back into the ball. heading towards jacket he asked "hey what did you get?"

After getting her pokeball, she headed over to the desk with the red devices apparently called Pokedex. She looked back to Erin whom seemed to know more than anybody else and asked him, "One of these too, right?"

"Eh? Oh yea, grab one of those, Oak told me we'd need those." He said, holding out his Pokeball. A Bulbasaur appeared as the ball opened. "Huzzah!" He ran over to the desk and Grabbed one of the Pokedex's, opened it, and held it out to His Bulbasaur. A male robotic voice started, "Bulbasaur, the seed Pokemon, A strange seed was planted on its back at birth. The plant sprouts and grows with this Pokemon." (Btw, got this from the Red-Blue Pokedex) He read the data on the Pokedex closely, "Not very Vivid." He said, "Well, its a girl, so I think I'll name her..." He looked up and began thinking.

JoJo gulped and closed his eyes as he quickly put one of the two Pokeballs back down. "I choose you!" He said, slightly raising the one that remained in his right hand. He opened his eyes, and looked down at the back of the ball. "Hitmonlee, huh? I'm sure we'll grow strong together!" He said, smiling at the Pokeball he now held. He walked over to the table of Pokedexes and took one after over-hearing the conversation about them. After that, he walked towards the door and spoke to everyone else. "Hey, sorry to cut this whole thing short, guys, but my dad said that when I got my starter, he'd give me one of the old Pokemon that he had!" He said, waving.

She grabbed a pokedex with a faint air of disappointment about her, "Could've been black... Or violet." After taking it and placing it in a zipped up pocket of her backpack, she strode out of the lab and outside, and began searching for an area where she could discover her new companion.

"Huh? He's giving you a Pokemon!? Ey! That's cheating." He said grabbing His Bulbasaur and putting her on his shoulder. "Wait, I got it! I'll name her 'Ivy'. It know that's similar to the next evolution, but eh, it fits." He shrunk Ivy's Pokeball and put it on his belt, mounting Ivy on his head.

Last edited by a moderator:
Grabbing one as well he let out lapras and opened his pokedex and the same robotic voice erin had said "Lapras is a Pokémon that has been overhunted almost to extinction It can ferry also people across the water" nodding he shut his pokedex. Putting it away into his pocket he returned lapras he waved to the others and strolled out the door. looking around he spotted Jacket over in the tall grass and he ran to catch up."hey headphone's found anything?" he asked going through the grass

@EchoNightwish

Sitting under a tree in the grass, she was looking at her pokeball in deep contemplation. Then she answered in a soft tone, "No, I'm just a tad nervous... This being, here in this ball, will be my life for the rest of my life." Tears streamed from her eyes and she wiped it away with her arm, "I don't even know what it is, but it's nevertheless beautiful, isn't it?"

Arin walks over and grabs a Pokedex. "Cool! Can't wait to fill this up! Oh yah and..." He looks at his Pokeball and release his Pokemon which turns out to be a Eevee. "Wow a Eevee!" He says looking at it "I can tell we're gonna be great friends! I should also give you a name, you appear to be a girl so ah! I'll call you Vi!"

Sitting next to her he put his arm around Jacket's shoulder. "Yes its very beautiful, but i bet whats inside is even better" he said softly smiling as he looked down at jacket " if it makes you feel better i can let out mine" he offered pulling his pokeball from his pocket and letting lapras out.

@EchoNightwish

"Ooh! A Eevee!" He exclaimed, "So, what are you going to do with it? It is called the Evolution Pokemon, and the only way for it to get it to evolve is just a stone." He leaned his head down so Ivy can jump off.

"Hey, from what I heard it's already in its second stage of evolution, so I'm still gonna need to find its first stage!" He said back to Erin. He left the lab and started walking home. "Say, I still need to give you a nickname, don't I?" He spoke to the Pokeball, ceasing his own movement momentarily. "I'm going to call you Ryu!" He said. He felt as if his new Pokemon understood him and liked its name. He clipped the Pokeball to his belt and continued back down the road to his home.

She noted how beautiful the pokemon in front of her was, and commented, "That thing is gorgeous." She shook her head afterwards and gave a reassuring smile, "No, I'm fine. I'm just a little nervous, but such is the lot of life." Without looking at the label, she held the pokeball up and released the being inside with a pop. Forming from a red beam, a black ball formed from a cloud of violet miasma before taking definite shape, and her eyes grew wide, "Who are you." Her eyes showed joy past apprehension.

Opening his pokedex the metalic voice droned out"Almost invisible, this gaseous Pokémon cloaks the target and puts it to sleep without notice." smiling he patted Jacket on the back "congrats you got a great one". his lapras made a beautiful song like noise when jacket called her gorgeous. "oh and it seems lapras likes you to" he said smiling happily.

@EchoNightwish (want to have jacket and edward go on their journey together? like i mean stay together?)

BeebeTheWarrior said:
Opening his pokedex the metalic voice droned out"Almost invisible, this gaseous Pokémon cloaks the target and puts it to sleep without notice." smiling he patted Jacket on the back "congrats you got a great one". his lapras made a beautiful song like noise when jacket called her gorgeous. "oh and it seems lapras likes you to" he said smiling happily.
@EchoNightwish (want to have jacket and edward go on their journey together? like i mean stay together?)
(We're all going together bruh)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back