• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon: Amethyst-Peridot

"you can do it," called Glow, chuckling. "at least he's catching stuff, and we won't need a stupid tutorial, like the slice-of-life/action games of the world i've played." (MOAR fourth wall breaking!)

"Ivy use tackle!" He yelled, pointing at the Caterpie as Ivy jumped off and rammed it. The Caterpie was sent back, hitting a tree, "Nice job Ivy!" He threw the Pokeball at the Caterpie as quickly as he could. The caterpie was absorbed into the Ball as it Wriggled. There was a sudden ding and sparks flew from the Pokeball. Erin stood there for a moment, quiet. He suddenly exploded in excitement, running for the Pokeball.

"nice job with the first try catch, erin," said Glow, as he and his Pokemon caught up with the guy. He handed him a Potion. "i had an extra, and you might want to heal that caterpie."

"Thanks Guys." He smiled at them both. He let out the Caterpie, whom he decided to name Crawey, and sprayed the potion on him. He mounted both Ivy and Crawey and his shoulders, "Hey, you guys want to try and catch a Beedrill?" He asked them.

Glow heard a sneeze, and looked around. He saw a person and what could only be a Slowpoke among the trees. He walked over to her. "hi," he said, somehow behind them.

He looked at the pair jumping down from the tree, and was a little confused as to why they were in it. He decided to go with introductions first. For once. "well, for once, i'm putting first things first, and introducing myself. i'm david saitun, but feel free to call me 'glow.' this is shocker," he points towards the Voltorb, who smiles with its eyes again, "and wind blade." He pointed up to the Pidgey, who chirped happily. "so, who are you, and why were you spying on us in the trees?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back