• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom PokeHigh

"Well, It's just that since he's the whole prince of the forest, I thought I could meet him and thank him, since..." Ivy drew a breath and sat down on the tiled floor.

"...After I escaped my trainer, I was lost in the vast woodlands for ten months. I had to dodge the occasional trainer or angry Pokemon from time to time and I had to salvage food for myself. It was some dark times. But, I think your father was nearby, because I always had hope in me. I always felt like his protective presence was near. I felt like I could get a lot done with that motivation. So naturally, I wanted to see him face-to-face."

Bambi listen to Ivy stories and understand that he wanted to meet him. ".....ok......I'll let you meet him...."

"Er...uh, Oh gosh. I think we should be heading to class." Ivy said, looking at his wristwatch.

"C'mon Bambi, we should be going. Uh Sorry Cat, but duty calls."

"Glad we got away from that situation quickly. Just a quick question, why do you hide your royal rank from other Pokemon? I'm just curious." Ivy murmured, setting a vine upon his chin in deep thought.

"As I was saying, is there a reason why you hide your status? I dunno why it seems such of a stigma to others. It's pretty cool and all, but why hide it?" Ivy asked, hushing his voice so no one could eavesdrop.

Bambi look at him. "My mother.....is not royalty, she was once raise by her trainer, but her trainer died and give her freedom in the wildlife. That when she meet father....." Bambi smiles as she like saying this part. "It was love at first sight....they don't care about their status....and father asked her to marry him....but before mother accept his propose......" Bambi give a sad look. 'The other females Sawsbucks hate and grow jealous of her winning the great prince heart.....they teased, insult her, and even battle her, knowing that mother won't fight back......after that....she run away far from them and even away from father...."

@Noivern

"Oh. I'm sorry. I-I didn't know. I shouldn't have asked." Ivy said, a weak smile forming on his face. "Didn't mean to bring back bad memories..."

"It may be a bad memories for my mother.....but there is a joy....in springtime...I was born.....' Bambi smiles, 'It the happiest day I came and mother is so happy.....but there are someone looking after us in the shadow...The Great Prince himself......somehow found us, but instead of come talk to us, he lets us be and live out what we want....that way I grow up as a ordinary Deerling with my mother...."

@Noivern

"Oh. So you didn't even know you were a princess for a long while. You don't need to explain furthermore, I don't wanna remind you of something bad..." Ivy said, putting his palms in front of him apologetically.

"But if you want to, I'll let you."

Bambi look at him. 'Well, its true I didn't know I was a princess....but I was happy, just me and my mother....until...everything change...5 years ago....in wintertime...." Bambi now look so sad as she walk toward the sunlight, sing a nice sad song, describe it in song.

(As a 10 year old, She was happy , just her and mother, her mother is like a sunshine...until around winter, her mother got killed, leaving her sad and lonely.)

[media]

[/media]

Ivy blinked a little in surprise, but stepped to Bambi's side with a sullen expression.

"I didn't know your only family was your mother at that time. My family seems privileged in contrast to yours...but, I'm sorry that happened." He said, bowing his head in a mournful look.

"Winter....is a painful time......" Bambi look down as she realize, she is about to cry. "I'm sorry....." Bambi start running out of the hallway and exit out and run to the field.

@Noivern

"Hey...Bambi, wait! I can help!" He called out, slithering halfway into the field to follow Bambi at a reasonable distance. "We can just talk this out..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back