• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom PokeHigh

"Hm. So I'm pretty sure that cost us a lot. Eh. No matter. I have a real job." Midnight smirked, ripping another food wrapper open. For some reason, they decided to bring in a haul of junk food just for themselves. Suddenly she became aware of a scent of smoke wafting through the hall.

"Uh oh. Something may be burn-" Aero cut her off from finishing her sentence and he pointed towards the courtyard outside, where two Pokemon were in a brawl.

"Oh shit. That explains..." She said, dropping the wrapper.

"Get out of the way girl, let the big people handle this!" Midnight said as she barreled outside, claws splayed outwards in a defensive stance. She briefly glanced at Tyson and grinned.

"Guess we're gonna subdue these punks together, kid?"

Pyka sees Yui run out to the fight as he sighs as he runs down the stares as he grins jumping on top of Tyson's head as he uses his move "Flamethrower" He says as he does it towards the charzarid as he landed on the ground in front of them grinning

Last edited by a moderator:
"We could always use more-" Midnight barely dodged a burst of flame near her chest, "Defenders, but the type advantage is pretty iffy at this point!" She called out, letting an orb of shadow form in her palm to execute a Dark Void attack.

"Actually, I'm gonna be a responsible adult and get some other adults on this!" Midnight then retreated from the fight, jumping backwards back into the building. She knew someone would get hurt, it was inevitable, so she needed to contact some of the staff.

Pyka had wide eyes as he grew piss "Oi don't scratch her beautiful face!!" He yelled as he charges at the growleth with Iron Tail knocking it back as Pyka looks at Yui "Are you okay?"

Skitty followed. "Hello again Bambi, are we in a group together. I want to meet all of your friends." She nibbled Bambi's tail, It hurt a little bit.

@Noivern @JessBeth

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back