• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom PokeHigh

Noivern said:
"Nah. I'm good without berries. Besides, I'm more of a vegetable person. I still eat fruit...but veggies just seem more appealing." Ivy replied. He hopped off of the bench and slithered to Bambi, raising a hand to speak.
"So, could I see your dad sometime? That'd be pretty cool."
TheOnlyCatbug said:
Skitty followed. "Hello again Bambi, are we in a group together. I want to meet all of your friends." She nibbled Bambi's tail, It hurt a little bit.
@Noivern @JessBeth
"Ivy, why would you want to meet my father? He seem--Owww!!!!" Bambi is talking to Ivy when Skitty bit her tail. "Why did you bite me?"

@Crusso Fang

"It's a way I remember names. Everyone tastes differently. You taste like a Cheri berry. A bit more sweet. Call me Cat, Ivy calls me that now." She smiled hoping that the deerling would understand.

Aghi tilted his head clearly having spaced out thats right... He remembered Bambi saying something about her father to Ivy before hand but he couldn't remember why he was important... Something about the forest?

@JessBeth

Aghi nearly jumped out of his skin, surprised by the skitty'S unsolicited action "ow h-hey don't do that!"

"What, oh. I have a way of identifying people based on what they taste like. You taste like a haban berry." She turned her face into an open mouth smile.

"C-couldn't you have at least warned me?" Aghi seemed quite frazzled "you nearly scared the life out of me" he backed away a bit as he needed to re-establish his personal space. His tail could be seen tucked between his legs rather than strait out as it normally was

"Thanks for not attacking me when I do that. Is there anyone who will do that. I'll warn him. Nice to meet you. I'm Skitty but Ivy calls me Cat."

"Are there any of your friends I don't know?" She looked behind her. "HEY!! There you are!" She started chasing her own tail in a circle.

"Oh uh no... Not really... I'm not really sure Bambi or uh... Ivy really like me... I just uh, well... I'm just kind of following them since I don't really have any good friends" he explains

"Sure, what do want to talk about? If it's somethin' Important I'd be happy to discuss it." Ivy grinned, slinging his backpack onto his shoulders. He quickly checked if all of his supplies were accounted for, and then he turned back to face Bambi.

"Alright. Where should we go?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back