• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom PokeHigh

"Oh, you can call me Ivy." Ivy said, looking down at the Skitty.

"You're new too, I'm guessing? Well welcome fellow student. Hope that we all get classes with one another. That'd be cool."

"What are you? I've never seen any of your species in my homeschool. Nice to meet you Ivy. I don't have a schedule yet though. Call me Kitten, Cat is fine too." She thought that this new friend would help her a lot in her journeys here.

"Ah, Well. I'm a Servine. A grass snake Pokemon, so it's not strange why you wouldn't see much of my kind. We're kinda hard to find. But hey. I'm here, so that's enough." Ivy smiled, crossing his arms over his slim chest.

"I think I'll call ya Cat. Sounds good, hm?"

"That works. I'm nervous for this school. I've never venture out far away from home. I hope you can help me out when you can." She smiled in the cutest way you can imagine.

"Ah, no problem. I'm available practically all day, so there's nothing to worry about. Oh wait, Aero! Keep an eye on Midnight!" Ivy called out to Aero, who gave a thumbs up and went down the hall Midnight wandered into.

"Anyways, what's up?"

"Ah...I'm just been casually scuffling around the school with my friend Bambi here. Nothing real special." Ivy lifted himself up onto a nearby bench to rest his legs.

"Ah. Not much has been happening."

"I dunno. I might just hang out in the halls with the other two." Ivy reclined on the bench, shifting his weight horizontally so he fit his whole body on the seat of the bench.

"Then I'll go with you." Skitty followed. He sat on the floor next to the bench like a regular cat would do. "Hey, do I get to choose my own schedule here or what?"

"Eh. I'm not properly enrolled yet so I'll see to it after school ends. Then Midnight can hook me up with my real classes. And mayb- Ow. You're on my tail..." Ivy grunted, pulling his tail out from under Skitty.

"Uh, sorry. Should give ya some space." He chuckled nervously, sitting upright.

"Thanks, I like hanging out with you already. I can't wait to see the rest of what this place has to offer. Tell your friend about me too." He looked pinker than usual while saying the words.

TheOnlyCatbug said:
"Thanks, I like hanging out with you already. I can't wait to see the rest of what this place has to offer. Tell your friend about me too." He looked pinker than usual while saying the words.
(check out the applications)

"Oh really? I'm glad to have another friend around. I haven't had much other Pokemon to talk to before, but now I've got people like you and Bambi," Ivy grinned, a pair of fangs visible between the gap of his mouth,

Skitty did a cute open mouth smile. 2 sharp teeth were showing on each side. This wasn't a smile though, she began nibbling softly on Ivy's tail leaf. It hurt just a little bit.

"Ah, hey? What're ya doing? That's my tail y'know." He giggled, sitting up to lightly tug on his tail. "My tail's not a chew toy!" He playfully scolded.

"I do this to remember names. You taste like an oran bush leaf." He grew hungry at the thought. He took out a bag out of what appeared to be nowhere. The bag had a ton of different berries inside. Some of them even rarer than finding a Deoxys in outer space.

"Oh...okay. Didn't know I tasted like something." Ivy coiled his tail back up and sat still for a second, lost in thought. He was unsure on what he should do about his schedule condition. Maybe he could sort the thing out later in the day, but for now he had to follow Bambi around like a shadow.

Skitty began eating different berries, mixing different flavors and eating them so he can taste everything. "Want some?" She asked.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aghi had been following the three silently listening to them talk.

(sorry I was busy all night and just woke up)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back