• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Percy Jackson RP

The Suspicious Eye] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/7258-sirderpingtoniv/ said:
@SirDerpingtonIV[/URL] Was that to me? Because Isara is the daughter of Hecate.
She was talking to the Hephaestus girl, although that comment makes sense towards you too

@Volfy ahaha if there's time in the rp we should have a scene where Luke is trying to teach Ryan how to talk to girls- I feel like it'll be rly funny/interesting

@Semblance It would indeed be pretty funny. And there seems to be a lot of support for this to happen, I guess I'll heed the will of the people and have Ryan try and 'flirt' at some point. Saying it now. It will go badly.

@SirDerpingtonIV hahaha wait I was actually gonna have that happen- since Aphrodite is biased with her longass affair with Ares and all

@Volfy yay lets do it when we're both on & there's a down time in the IC chat! it'll have to be before the quests tho bc they're in different groups

Semblance said:
@SirDerpingtonIV hahaha wait I was actually gonna have that happen- since Aphrodite is biased with her longass affair with Ares and all
@Volfy yay lets do it when we're both on & there's a down time in the IC chat! it'll have to be before the quests tho bc they're in different groups
Plus it's just cute anyways. :P . Aphrodite should be dropping all kinda hints, trying to get them together. :P

Mara and Luke. I'm just trying to process that in my mind and not matter how I look at it, it always ends with someone getting punched. Ahhh, isn't young love perfect?

Volfy said:
Mara and Luke. I'm just trying to process that in my mind and not matter how I look at it, it always ends with someone getting punched. Ahhh, isn't young love perfect?
Yes. Lol

I feel like Luke and Mara are pretty much the Percy and Annabeth of this RP. Somewhat unsure of each other at the start, but by the end you two will be being thrown in a lake together.

Ryan will properly still be starring at who ever he takes a liking to by the end, trying to think of something clever or witty to say but failing horribly.

Also, either group @hiro Up to you.

Volfy said:
and by someone getting punched, I think you mean Luke getting punched LOL

The shippings are literally just Lukara lol

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]Also what should I do I'm kinda lost.

[/QUOTE]
You could talk to Vianca in the Big house?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back