• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Percy Jackson RP

LOOOL am I the only one who's lost their glasses then looked in the mirror and realized they were in my face ?

ALSO YOUR GIRL IS CURRENTLY NY BOUND AYE

ShurikenPhoenix said:
It's in the overview tab :)

Also @Semblance i feel sorry for Luke everyone seems to be insulting him xD
ahahaha I know poor Luke :( the guys just tryna flirt & be nice to people

Semblance said:
LOOOL am I the only one who's lost their glasses then looked in the mirror and realized they were in my face ?
ALSO YOUR GIRL IS CURRENTLY NY BOUND AYE
lmao! You're not the only one :P and omg NY? I'm so jealous! :o

I feel like the whole flirting with everyone might be the cause of him being yelled at. Just maybe.

LOL ok fine but hey flirting is fun and he's actually a good guy!

also is everyone just splitting up into their 2 groups to go on the quests in the IC rp right now ?

[QUOTE="Quiet Is Violent]guys, the earth is round.... where are the East and West titans? North and south are easy but east and west......

[/QUOTE]
BEYOND TIME AND SPACE

Semblance said:
also is everyone just splitting up into their 2 groups to go on the quests in the IC rp right now ?
The only reason Mara insults him is because she is Mara. Lol.

Semblance said:
also wait question- which Titans are each group going to? like I know they're supposed to go to the titans of the north east south & west, but which group is going to which ones?
@LittleShenanigans @ShurikenPhoenix
I'll post that in a sec :)

[QUOTE="Quiet Is Violent]guys, the earth is round.... where are the East and West titans? North and south are easy but east and west......

[/QUOTE]
The ancient Greeks thought the world was flat so yeah lol

Semblance said:
sigh Luke just gets shit on everywhere he goes LOL oh well
LOL. Don't worry. His mom is the God of love. He could just ask her for friends or some shit. And besides, considering he's spent most of his time with MARA, he seems to enjoy her insults.

ShurikenPhoenix said:
I'll post that in a sec :)
The ancient Greeks thought the world was flat so yeah lol
And considering everything became Murica, are we going Maine to LA or something? Or Tokyo for west? Or would that be East?

SirDerpingtonIV said:
LOL. Don't worry. His mom is the God of love. He could just ask her for friends or some shit. And besides, considering he's spent most of his time with MARA, he seems to enjoy her insults.

And considering everything became Murica, are we going Maine to LA or something? Or Tokyo for west? Or would that be East?
We are going to wherever the Titans are in the books. So somewhere in America or Canada

Okay the groups as a reminder are as follows

TEAM ONE

Vianca

Alec

Ryan

Jane

and a new character I made to replace Lea who is kidnapped. Her name is Hayley

They will go to the East and West

TEAM TWO

Lukara ;D

Cassie

Raven