• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Percy Jackson RP

Volfy said:
Okay. I've missed a fuck ton off stuffs. Anyone able to briefly summarise what has happened?
Well, massive storm, heaps of monsters at camp. Everyone is at the Big house. We've been spilt into groups for a quest.

TEAM ONE

Vianca

Alec

Ryan

Jane

Lilliath (if she remains)

Lea

TEAM TWO

Mara

Luke

Raven

Isara

Cassie

Walter

That's from so far..

I'm back but I'm not gonna be so active in 2 hours cause I'll be at grandma's. Then I'll go out with my parents and annoy them ... I mean nothing! And then I'll sleep. And tomorrow, we're celebrating, so I'll be in family houses and then we'll go have some fun XP. But the next day, I'm traveling and I've no idea how much time I'm spending without Internet. So I'm not sure I'll be so active. :(

On a side note, I wanna hop in. Who's willing to RP with me?

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]Morning......
Nope can't do it I'm going back to sleep.

Night guys. I'll be back in 4 hours.

[/QUOTE]
see you in four hours then haha

Speaking of goodnight and such, I'm afraid this is goodbye until Monday. If everyone's going to Olympus, maybe Raven can just stay behind to silently defend Camp until the questing starts and I'm back ^^

KaiaWolf said:
Speaking of goodnight and such, I'm afraid this is goodbye until Monday. If everyone's going to Olympus, maybe Raven can just stay behind to silently defend Camp until the questing starts and I'm back ^^
Aww bye! Have fun :)

[QUOTE="Quiet Is Violent]GUYS
I'M SO STUPID

I LOST MY PHONE WHILE I WAS FACETIMING.

FACETIMING

KILL ME

[/QUOTE]
How did you manage that? :o

[QUOTE="Quiet Is Violent]GUYS
I'M SO STUPID

I LOST MY PHONE WHILE I WAS FACETIMING.

FACETIMING

KILL ME

[/QUOTE]
I've lost my phone while it was in my pocket

My friend was laughing really hard at me and I felt terrible cuz I couldn't find my phone which meant I couldn't facetime and then I realized I am facetiming and I was so disappointed in myself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back