• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Percy Jackson RP

DuskerTem said:
@ShurikenPhoenix That was actually sweet. When I say that to my friends, they roll their eyes and turn around. But no, I don't need an update. Just missed like, what, 2 pages?
Alright, do you know what group your in for the quest?

By the way guys I am gonna replace Lea with someone else from a different cabin cause I never know what to do with her. She may remain in the plot but for now she is simply missing.

Hey all, I just remembered that I'll be going out of town for this weekend. I won't be able to post at all while I'm gone, and I'm gonna be busy most of tomorrow as well, so… Yeah. Needless to say, this is my last night until basically Monday. I just hope the plot doesn't advance too much without me!

Raven can just kinda hang out in the background in the meantime… Aw, I'm sad I won't be here for quest preparations! D:

KaiaWolf said:
Hey all, I just remembered that I'll be going out of town for this weekend. I won't be able to post at all while I'm gone, and I'm gonna be busy most of tomorrow as well, so… Yeah. Needless to say, this is my last night until basically Monday. I just hope the plot doesn't advance too much without me!
Raven can just kinda hang out in the background in the meantime… Aw, I'm sad I won't be here for quest preparations! D:
Aww! You shall be missed while you're away. Nothing too drastic should happen and we will try and keep the pace a little slower. Don't worry :)

Sorry I disappeared there, had to go get groceries… But you guys are the best, I'll miss ya while I'm gone :D

I'm just gonna leave Raven on the couch for a bit. I've gotta take care of some stuff real quick but I'll be back later this evening ^^

[QUOTE="Quiet Is Violent]I don't know what is going on can someone summarize?

[/QUOTE]
Well everyone is going to the big house for sanctuary. Also Luke and Isara found a clue.

@LittleShenanigans Basically everyone's fighting monsters and/or hiding from the storm in the Big House. Raven got smashed into a wall, so Alec might be a tad concerned depending on where he is at the moment X3

Oh, and the groups have been mostly decided.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back