• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Percy Jackson RP

[QUOTE="Quiet Is Violent]wait, isn't it bad luck to go with more than two others? So like, it's bad to not go as a group of three?

[/QUOTE]
Well...the heroes of olympus did it lol

KaiaWolf said:
@The Suspicious Eye Why would you say that? She just hadn't had a chance to reveal her awesome just yet. I'm excited for Raven to interact with her, as she seems pretty cool :D
Sotry guards I fell down a flight of stairs. xD .

Oh no I just am going through her CS and thinking about it and I think she is somewhat bland. And she is bases of a pretty unlikable character in my opinion Idk all my other characters have something that make them inesting. Idk it just feels like I'm missing something.

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]Sotry guards I fell down a flight of stairs. xD .
Oh no I just am going through her CS and thinking about it and I think she is somewhat bland. And she is bases of a pretty unlikable character in my opinion Idk all my other characters have something that make them inesting. Idk it just feels like I'm missing something.

[/QUOTE]
Be an ass to people. That's why people like Mara

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]Sotry guards I fell down a flight of stairs. xD .

[/QUOTE]
If you feel like you want to change her, feel free :)

okay i def want to go on this quest! :)

and i'm fine with being in either of the two groups- although i do want to keep the whole mara/luke thing going ahaha

SirDerpingtonIV said:
@Semblance
Jeez, you really like scooping Mara up all over the place lol
hey it's not my fault she can't walk!!

Semblance said:
and i'm fine with being in either of the two groups- although i do want to keep the whole mara/luke thing going ahaha
Yes. I was going to request that Luke and Mara be in the same group.. For no reason at all

Semblance said:

hey it's not my fault she can't walk!!
Not her fault that she can't help but fall for him. *Punning intensified*

We all seem to be pairing up so far. Depending on how the groups go, there could be a few third wheels X3

And @The Suspicious Eye do whatever you'd feel more comfortable with. It sucks to play a character you don't enjoy, so fix whatever you need to fix to have fun :D

Alright here is my proposal :)

On one team I'm thinking of this depending on whether characters return

TEAM ONE

Vianca

Alec

Ryan

Jane

Lilliath (if she remains)

Lea

TEAM TWO

Mara

Luke

Raven

Isara

Cassie

Walter

I approve of the teams too! I was hoping to be with… Well, basically all of the people on team two actually :D

ShurikenPhoenix said:
Alright here is my proposal :)
On one team I'm thinking of this depending on whether characters return

TEAM ONE

Vianca

Alec

Ryan

Jane

Lilliath (if she remains)

Lea

TEAM TWO

Mara

Luke

Raven

Isara

Cassie

Walter
YES

Aww it's so nice working this all out together...lol it's like a team. As long as everyone is okay with it, This may be a complex plot. In a bit I'll be adding to some of the tabs so make sure to watch the mechanics tab and the settings/locations tab

Also, any suggestion as to where Callie should go or whether she should stay at camp?

Last edited by a moderator:
@ShurikenPhoenix Speaking of plot, if it ever calls for it, I'd be more than happy to play/make an antagonist. Preferably a humanoid one, however. It could be my second character, but "evil" :D

ShurikenPhoenix said:
You are totally welcome to, that would be a huge help!
Yay! I've never played a villain before, so I feel like it would be super fun ^^

Maybe I'll PM you and Shenanigans about them later, so they will actually work with the plot instead of just adding them in randomly. Sound alright?

KaiaWolf said:
Yay! I've never played a villain before, so I feel like it would be super fun ^^
Maybe I'll PM you and Shenanigans about them later, so they will actually work with the plot instead of just adding them in randomly. Sound alright?
Sounds great :)

@SirDerpingtonIV You have a new Ares sibling now by the way xD

[QUOTE="Quiet Is Violent]Callie should replace Liliath. I'm going to drop her.

[/QUOTE]
Alright then.

I think perhaps Callie will have to join team two since it doesn't have a GM on the team already lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back