• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Percy Jackson RP

ShurikenPhoenix said:
Okay the groups as a reminder are as follows
TEAM ONE

Vianca

Alec

Ryan

Jane

and a new character I made to replace Lea who is kidnapped. Her name is Hayley

They will go to the East and West

TEAM TWO

Lukara ;D

Cassie

Raven

Walter

Callie

Isara

They will go North and South

Tell me if i forgot anyone :)
Lukara ;D

LOL Lukara oh god I guess it's in their genes bc didn't Aphrodite and ares get together too?

ShurikenPhoenix said:
No Aphrodite and Ares have a millennia long affair lol
yea just realized that after I posted it so I edited it oops haha

also you know how Aphrodite cheated on Hephaestus with Ares? maybe the Hephaestus kids can dislike Luke & Mara bc of it

Semblance said:
yea just realized that after I posted it so I edited it oops haha
also you know how Aphrodite cheated on Hephaestus with Ares? maybe the Hephaestus kids can dislike Luke & Mara bc of it
Ooh yeah xD my character Hayley is an Hephaestus girl. She could hate them lol

Also I'm probably gonna have Hayley turn up now cause I like her, I wanna play her

[QUOTE="Quiet Is Violent]Wouldn't she also hate Ryan then? He's an ares kid

[/QUOTE]
Probably, but only if he openly dates an Aphrodite kid

huh... idk okay scratch that idea

I guess the drama with the gods shouldn't affect the demigods that much since they're not rly close to their parents

ShurikenPhoenix said:
Also I'm probably gonna have Hayley turn up now cause I like her, I wanna play her

Probably, but only if he openly dates an Aphrodite kid
yea maybe it'll only apply to Ares/Aphrodite couples?

which btw won't be for a while- it's gonna be a long time before Mara & Luke are actually openly & officially dating haha

Semblance said:
I guess the drama with the gods shouldn't affect the demigods that much since they're not rly close to their parents

which btw won't be for a while- it's gonna be a long time before Mara & Luke are actually openly & officially dating haha
That makes sense to me. Hephaestus kids don't generally dislike most people. They are pretty neutral

wait me four :(

do you guys wanna hold off starting the quests until Sunday since half of us will be gone?

I think people were gonna go to Olympus anyway, so saving the quest starting for later might be good. Plus I don't think I'm the only one leaving for the weekend too, so that might be better for everyone

Yes, we can hold off. The monsters can sort of disperse for a bit and everything can be normal until someone figures out what the quest actually is in the RP

Sweet! That's fantastic :D

I'll be back as soon as life will allow. Buh-bye everybody, for realsies this time~

Semblance said:

Yeah.... lol. I do like the Hayley hating Mara and Luke though.

And I am gone this weekend too. So starting later is good

e0b038b04f4ef83b4bb2ec5a8c62d249619cd81fddfdd7537ac24e2b0559a826_1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back