• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Percy Jackson RP

I like Vianca (@Quiet Is Violent ) and Alec too (@LittleShenanigans ) like how he takes care of her and how different they are

SirDerpingtonIV said:
Oh! What if Aphrodite was against Lukara, wanting Luke to find someone better? :o
oh god that wouldn't be good- but I feel like it makes more sense for her to approve it since she's with Ares herself

Volfy said:
I feel like Luke and Mara are pretty much the Percy and Annabeth of this RP. Somewhat unsure of each other at the start, but by the end you two will be being thrown in a lake together.
Ryan will properly still be starring at who ever he takes a liking to by the end, trying to think of something clever or witty to say but failing horribly.

Also, either group @hiro Up to you.
except I'm pretty sure Mara is a lot more aggressive than Annabeth ahaha

what about Ryan and Hayley?? they're so different it's great- like he's so serious and she's so energetic

@ShurikenPhoenix @Volfy

Semblance said:
I like Vianca (@Quiet Is Violent ) and Alec too (@LittleShenanigans ) like how he takes care of her and how different they are

oh god that wouldn't be good- but I feel like it makes more sense for her to approve it since she's with Ares herself
Yeah, it would make more sense to approve.

Semblance said:
Mara is WAY more aggressive. xD . And Poseidon and Athena hate eacgother while Aphrodite and Ares have been In a milenia old affair

Semblance said:

what about Ryan and Hayley?? they're so different it's great- like he's so serious and she's so energetic

@ShurikenPhoenix @Volfy
I think Hayley is almost impossible to get to stand still let alone date someone haha she pretty much likes anyone who pays her attention though xD

Mara and Luke though, its weird. It honestly reminds me of a romance between two characters in a series called Mortal Engines(No idea how popular it is, so you may have heard of it or not) but the female character, one called Hester, had a scar almost exactly the same as Mara and had the same attitude towards it, often hiding her face and pushing people away because of it. Whether Luke reminded me of Tom, the other main character, although he was less flirty and more of a awkward,nice boy but, Mara is pretty much dead on.

And Ryan and Hayley, ehhhh. I like her as a character but she seems the sort to simply get on well with Ryan rather then make him go into awkward mode and fall over.

yea since most of us are pretty busy this weekend, we decided to start the quest on Sunday or Monday

@Volfy maybe we can do the flirting lesson like Sunday afternoon/evening? that's when I'm on the bus ride back home so I'll have a lot of time

Volfy said:
Mara and Luke though, its weird. It honestly reminds me of a romance between two characters in a series called Mortal Engines(No idea how popular it is, so you may have heard of it or not) but the female character, one called Hester, had a scar almost exactly the same as Mara and had the same attitude towards it, often hiding her face and pushing people away because of it. Whether Luke reminded me of Tom, the other main character, although he was less flirty and more of a awkward,nice boy but, Mara is pretty much dead on.
And Ryan and Hayley, ehhhh. I like her as a character but she seems the sort to simply get on well with Ryan rather then make him go into awkward mode and fall over.
Yeah.. I loved that book. Mara is a bit different though.

also I just realized something- Luke is a huge flirt & Mara is rly violent, put that together and you get a violent jealous girlfriend once they reach that point... LOL @SirDerpingtonIV

@Semblance I'm actually going up country early tomorrow morning and won't be back till late Sunday night but you're on EST time so I might be able to do it Sunday, presuming I don't pass out when I get home.

Volfy said:
@Semblance I'm actually going up country early tomorrow morning and won't be back till late Sunday night but you're on EST time so I might be able to do it Sunday, presuming I don't pass out when I get home.
ok sounds good, wait what time zone are you in?

and what time on Sunday do you think you'll be back in EST time?

@Semblance I'm currently on BST which is five hours ahead of EST time I believe. So I'm going to get home around, 5, maybe 6 EST but it depends on traffic and the like.

So, it looks like I missed quite a few things. And I don't think I can RP yet (at least until tomorrow night which is 24 hours from now) but I'd like a short update.

Though I'm pissed that my character is social and I'm managing that poorly.

@DuskerTem Well, Cassie, Callie and Luke have gone to Olympus to go ask the gods what the fuck just happened at camp and the rest are currently in the Big House, hiding from the monsters. Apart from Hayley and Ryan who are busy stabbing things. Pretty much it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back