• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Percy Jackson RP

[QUOTE="Yuuki Kuran]Are you still accepting?

[/QUOTE]
Yes, and if you like I can give you a quick overview so you aren't thrown in the deep end :)

[QUOTE="Yuuki Kuran]Yes, please! The cabins are updated, right?

[/QUOTE]
Yes they've been updated today :) basically there are two groups going on a quest and a group defending camp. For now though, it's pretty easy to jump into the story

yea there's not much going on right now- if you join now, your character will be back at camp with the rest, so yea maybe you guys can go gather supplies bc the monsters destroyed everything, and just in case there are future attacks & everyone's locked in the big house

hey guys I gotta go! I just got off the bus in New York :) funny bc that's where Luke is right now

can we hold off the Olympus rping until later?

or if someone else wants to rp Luke & Aphrodite while I'm gone, I'm totally okay with that!

I just realized I'm probably gonna have to change my character's name. His name is Luka, a play on words thing for Lupa. I'm gonna leave a certain character I've created out of this. Don't make fun of me, but I made a child for Chiron once. Don't worry. I won't use her here. :P anyway, I gotta make characters.

Confession time: One time, I confused Apollo and Hermes.

@ShurikenPhoenix Is it okay if I have a NPC monster come at Ryan and Heylay? I thought I'd be a dick and make him fight a chimera, again. Mainly since I didn't have a chance to do it before.

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]You sure? You are already juggling 2 characters.

[/QUOTE]
oh I don't mind. Callie is not doing anything now cause the other two are offline :)

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]Well ISara will grab her stuff and notice Chiron I guess. Unless you want her to find him some other way.

[/QUOTE]
You can do it that way :)

Wanted to maybe stretch it out and have Hayley do more but I thought I'd wrap it up since I won't be on until late Sunday from now on. I may make a post or two on my phone but it's unlikely.

Volfy said:
Wanted to maybe stretch it out and have Hayley do more but I thought I'd wrap it up since I won't be on until late Sunday from now on. I may make a post or two on my phone but it's unlikely.
That's alright, most people won't be online so I doubt anything will happen really until then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back