• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Percy Jackson RP

SirDerpingtonIV said:
Lol. Surfer Poseidon kid would be hilarious, but I don't think I could match it. Hermes kid would accidentally steal hearts :P
Also, I should probably put it in her CS, but Mara envies people who actually talk to their godly parents, and get shit from them. As Ares hasn't done jack shit for her.
Another reason for Mara to hate Isara.

Code:
 [border=4px Double Black][bg=Aquamarine][h]Alec Frye[/h][/bg][/border]

[QUOTE="Yuuki Kuran]How do you do the boxes with the character names at the top?

[/QUOTE]
Thats the code

Just change it how you want

ShurikenPhoenix said:
No cause I didn't want to keep it going without @Semblance

Isn't Helios a Titan?
Yes, but he had demigod children, and was neutral in both Titan wars. Plus there was the darkness girl.

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]Another reason for Mara to hate Isara.

[/QUOTE]
don't worry, she already does.

Also, Erebus is a primordial Diety On par with Gaea and Ouranos, and Erebus' daughter was accepted?

SirDerpingtonIV said:
Yes, but he had demigod children, and was neutral in both Titan wars. Plus there was the darkness girl.
don't worry, she already does.

Also, Erebus is a primordial Diety On par with Gaea and Ouranos, and Erebus' daughter was accepted?
Whoa are we allowing Primordial kids?

Also it's Mara's fault for being pushy.

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]Whoa are we allowing Primordial kids?
Also it's Mara's fault for being pushy.

[/QUOTE]
The liliath kid on page three is a daughter of fucking Erebus.

Nah, I know. Mara is a bitch though

SirDerpingtonIV said:
The liliath kid on page three is a daughter of fucking Erebus.
Nah, I know. Mara is a bitch though

ArQI3.gif

xD I never would have guessed. Actually I was going to choose a character I did in another PJ Rp named Cherry but she was just like Mara, and a little bit Op since she could slow time.

Anyway found the guy I was talking about his name is Nero xD He is going to be fun.​

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]

ArQI3.gif

xD I never would have guessed. Actually I was going to choose a character I did in another PJ Rp named Cherry but she was just like Mara, and a little bit Op since she could slow time.

Anyway found the guy I was talking about his name is Nero xD He is going to be fun.​

[/QUOTE]
And a daughter of Cronos would probably be slain

The Suspicious Eye]Oh but he's a god and a monster is that alright? [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16338-shurikenphoenix/ said:
@ShurikenPhoenix[/URL] or @LittleShenanigans

No, no, no it's Chronos the god, not Cronos the titan.

We had a good 3 day conversation over the difference. xD
You cannot RP as a god, you crazy shitlord

Quiet Is Violent]what the fuck is going on? Every time I look at this thread there are 5 more pages [/QUOTE] I'm writing a new character!! And [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/7258-sirderpingtoniv/ said:
@SirDerpingtonIV[/URL] is coming to the sad realization that his favorite anime is shit.

Yay new characters!!! I suck at making characters.... Oh well. I'll probably kill Vianca at some point Haha she suffers the same fate as all my characters > :) In case you can't tell I'm too tired to have a filter HAHAHAH I IS EVIL any whom What is @SirDerpingtonIV 's favorite anime?

We try our hardest to confuse people.

Oh my god dont kill herrrrrr shes so nicee

And with the Character sheet people have been having problems. When i get to my laptop ill see if i can fix it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back