• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Percy Jackson RP

SirDerpingtonIV said:
:P Also, I fucking dare him to try and flirt with Mara. I dare him.
xD So now instead of splitting steel, it can't be split by it. I AM A WORD FOR SMART PERSON!

xD Speaking of that!

@PsychoDrummerA @ShurikenPhoenix @Quiet Is Violent @KaiaWolf @SirDerpingtonIV @Kaltia @Yuuki Kuran

ATTENTION PLAYERS OF FEMALE CHARACTERS I AM IN THE MARKET FOR EX-GIRFRIENDS FOR NERO. LINE UP IN A ORDERLY FASHION. YOU WILL HAVE FREE SLAPPING PRIVILEGES IF HE HAS AT LEAST GOTTEN TO 2ND BASE WITH YOUR CHARACTER.

Derp's favorite anime is shit...

hqdefault.jpg

THAT IS ALL.

I'm tired. Bye fuckers.

Also...

@The Suspicious Eye

The Suspicious Eye] [CENTER][IMG]http://www.quickmeme.com/img/b4/b448c0b47ac702addc8c3f3a4ddf2cc7d29da53f83a24a122a7454879d961013.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [/QUOTE] Think of it this way said:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    215.1 KB · Views: 3
SirDerpingtonIV said:
I'm tired. Bye fuckers.
Also...

@The Suspicious Eye

Think of it this way, why would he date Mara in the first place
Don't know why I am but, but!!!

0ed.jpg

HERATIC'S RULE!!

I have my reasons for liking them, if you would like to know please write wriggle jello in the next post. xD

xD

Night Derp!!​

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]Don't know why I am but, but!!!

0ed.jpg

HERATIC'S RULE!!

I have my reasons for liking them, if you would like to know please write wriggle jello in the next post. xD

xD

Night Derp!!​

[/QUOTE]
YOU CHAOS WORSHIPPING MOTHERFUCKER.

[QUOTE="Yuuki Kuran]Pfft...Alana dumped him

[/QUOTE]
That's fine although don't expect him to be crushed by it

Dump him for whatever, except STD's. He's clean xD

[QUOTE="Yuuki Kuran]rrrright...

[/QUOTE]
xD He is, just try to pick a normal thing that would break them up, not something weird or taboo. Cheating, lying, lack of intrest, things like that are alright.

AND they don't have to be enemies, or complete enemies. xD

.....the last few pages of conversation were hilarious

@PsychoDrummerA[/URL] @ShurikenPhoenix @Quiet Is Violent @KaiaWolf @SirDerpingtonIV @Kaltia @Yuuki Kuran

ATTENTION PLAYERS OF FEMALE CHARACTERS I AM IN THE MARKET FOR EX-GIRFRIENDS FOR NERO. LINE UP IN A ORDERLY FASHION. YOU WILL HAVE FREE SLAPPING PRIVILEGES IF HE HAS AT LEAST GOTTEN TO 2ND BASE WITH YOUR CHARACTER.

Derp's favorite anime is shit...

hqdefault.jpg

THAT IS ALL.
Late applicant here but Callie will take the offer.....mostly for the free slapping privileges xD

Man, I feel like Cassie's gonna end up being a third wheel!! I'm a little curious to see how this plays out. I swear, if Luke seriously does that to her...

PsychoDrummerA said:
Man, I feel like Cassie's gonna end up being a third wheel!! I'm a little curious to see how this plays out. I swear, if Luke seriously does that to her...
Lol cassie and callie are both third wheels xD do you want to keep it going and pretend Luke is there or...

ShurikenPhoenix said:
Lol cassie and callie are both third wheels xD do you want to keep it going and pretend Luke is there or...
I don't know... When will Semblance be back?

WHY EVERYTIME TWO MORE PAGES

just woke up and there are two more pages. But its always two more pages. It's not three or four, always two. Is this some illuminati thing or am I just well timed?

[QUOTE="Quiet Is Violent]WHY EVERYTIME TWO MORE PAGES

just woke up and there are two more pages. But its always two more pages. It's not three or four, always two. Is this some illuminati thing or am I just well timed?

[/QUOTE]
Lmao! Illuminati xD nothing really happened to be honest

Users who are viewing this thread

Back