• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Percy Jackson RP

ShurikenPhoenix said:
I don't think until tomorrow :/

I don't think until tomorrow :/
Dang... I kind of do wanna go on, but then I don't, because Luke's interaction was...interesting. I also wanted to see how meeting his mom would turn out! xD

SirDerpingtonIV said:
Same! And I am really hyped for Luke meeting Aphrodite...
Me too but we have to wait for semblance. It's gonna be great though :D

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]Cmmmmmmm Alright I'll think of something else. But everything else is alright.

[/QUOTE]
By the way, I love Nero he seems hilarious xD

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]Cmmmmmmm Alright I'll think of something else. But everything else is alright.

[/QUOTE]
Teleportation isn't much of a Dionysus power anyways....

ShurikenPhoenix said:
.....the last few pages of conversation were hilarious

Late applicant here but Callie will take the offer.....mostly for the free slapping privileges xD

superkamiguruapproves.png

SirDerpingtonIV said:
Teleportation isn't much of a Dionysus power anyways....
He teleports to parites.

ShurikenPhoenix said:
Isara lol that would be funny...or she could just go annoy Hayley and the new guy
Without Luke to stop her she would fight Isara... So I'll just send her to bother Hayley and the new guy

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]Double yay!!! Where should he jump in? He will probably be walking into camp again.

[/QUOTE]
hmm...he could either run into Hayley or he could run into Callie since I seem to be the only person online apart from you and the new camper.

[QUOTE="Quiet Is Violent]Guys what is going on in the IC thread?

[/QUOTE]
Not a whole lot. A new camper is being shown around, Hayley is wandering aimlessly and Nero the Dionysus kid is about to show up

Users who are viewing this thread

Back