• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Pack Life (A Werewolf RP)

Rosalie looked confused before it dawned on her. "Sorry... when I'm nervous or scared I start talking in my native tongue. Just the other day... One of my cousins found me... My family is known for being abusive... He beat me... that's why I have these bruises. And then... I have a form of lung cancer... My lungs suck at being lungs...."

Rosalie nodded, relaxing a bit. But she could attack within a blink of an eye, taking no chances.

Starrla changed back and stood then looked to Adian. " So what pack is she from?" She asked.

"Rogue I think. But she needs help." He said this in a voice that left No room for arguments. He knew she was just being protective but he didn't want trouble.

Rosalie heard them but chose to ignore them, wincing when the doctor touched a soft spot, a growl passing over lips as she flinched away from him.

(This went really fast. O.o )

Rosaleen rolled out of bed, ruffling her hair before looking groggily out the window. It was still fairly early. The sun was just beginning to rise. The red head went to the mirror on her bedroom door, watching her reflection as she tossed her wavy hair into a pony tail. Then she put on some gray, white, and blue patterned yoga leggings, and a matching blue long sleeve shirt. She put on her black tennis-shoes and quietly went outside.

She began jogging down a few blocks, and into a forest that was off to one side of the town. She found nature peaceful, and preferred that over the town. After a while, when she was a few miles in she decided to take a rest. Placing her hands on her knees to catch her breath, and just gaze around the small clearing.

//sorry Lizzy!//

"Sorry" The doctor said softly, "Well your ribs are cracked but you seem Okay. What treatments are you doing?"

"Chemo," she answered, het voice just as soft. "And this isn't the first time my ribs have been cracked."

Rosalie's eyes widen and she shakes her head. "I'm good. I have an appointment in two days time," she says.

Rosalie hissed in pain before sighing in relief. "Alpha... what are you going to do with me?" she asks with fear in her voice.

Rosalie looked at him in confusion. "You aren't... going to hurry or punish me for being on your lands?" she asked in confusion.

"What's the point? You didn't hurt anybody." He looked at her as though she was crazy.

Rosalie nodded. "Okay... it's just that... Most rogues are killed on sight for simply being on pack lands..."

Starrla sighed and felt a bit sorry for the girl but at the same time she wanted to ask more questions like how did she even get on Blue moon's land. But she decided against it the girl needed rest.

"Then my point is proven." Just as he finished saying this a blonde girl came into the room. She was human.

Rosalie looked up as a girl walked in, shrinking away some. "Alpha, do you want me to stay at the pack house or may I go home?" she asks softly, trying not to draw attention to herself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back