• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Pack Life (A Werewolf RP)

Aidan immediately backs off and shifts back. He picks her up and turns to Alana, who is still in wolf form, "Warn the pack doctor. We're coming." Looking at the injured girl. he glared, "Don't try anything."

Rosalie only winced. "Thank you..." she murmured. "But I doubt your doctor can do anything."

"Don't be a pessimist while I'm trying to be a hero. It ruins the effect." He said softly and carried her back the way they came. Alana ran pack to the pack house.

Rosalie laughs coldly. "Cancer. Try having your doctor cure that," she said, her eyes watering. "That's why I was on pack land. To get my treatments."

He doesn't answer, "Why'd you run? If you need help?" He looked down at her with cold, questioning eyes. He didn't understand that.

Rosalie shrunk away. "Some of my family was killed by an Alpha. I'm sorry for trespassing..."

He looked back up and moved forward easily, "Not all Alpha's are blinded by blood-lust. Just don't try anything stupid or I'll be forced to act." He ignored how she shrunk away from him but did add, "And stop squirming, unless you want me to drop you."

"Then drop me. I don't like being touched," she said, looking up. "You stink and I'm not sure when the last time you washed your hands was. Seriously, ew."

"I don't stink, I shower every day, and you're just being difficult. I washed my hand this morning before I went outside. Stop being a pain. I said I'd drop you because you're moving, and how am I supposed to keep hold of you if you keep moving?" He sighed. He already didn't like how bratty this girl was.

"Sorry for being a bit of a germophobe," she hissed, flipping out of his arms. She stands before him, eyes angry. "Alpha or not, I still don't trust you."

"Like i trust you?!" He growled, "You asked for help. I offered it to you! If you don't want it then go ahead and leave!" He glared hotly at her. He was only trying to help her but she didn't seem to want it after all.

Rosalie sighs. "Sorry... the cancer is back. My family is hunting me. Who can blame a girl for being defensive?" she murmured, leaving heavy against the tree as her eyes start to water.

Rosalie smiled softly. "Do as you wish, Alpha," she says, wiping her eyes. "Sorry, I usually don't cry in front of others. It's rare to see me like this."

He picks her back up and sighs, "Well...I don't like crying...it makes me feel bad and most of the time I didn't do anything." He starts walking again

Rosalie nodded, staying still. "I'm just really defensive. But tell me, Alpha. That girl you were talking to before, the one with the different colored hair, is she your mate?"

"Hmmm, No I don't have a mate...yet." He spoke softly. It worried him. He seemed to lose his temper more often and he needed a Luna.

Rosalie nodded. "She seems nice," she said, closing her eyes. Exhaustion weighed her and she was surprised that he didn't feel the extra weight.

Starrla padded up to both of them and looked up to Adian in question making a low growl at Rosalie.

( sorry I was at the doctors ;- ;)

Rosalie opened her eyes and panic filled her. Her heart started beating faster and her breathing uneven. She let out a whine and curled tighter into herself. Like she's said before, she didn't trust the packs

"Calm down Starrla, behave." Aidan rolled his eyes. He walked past her and took the scared girl to a room to lay in. The pack Doctor came in and looked at her.

Rosalie shrinks away, avoiding the stare of the doctor. She mutters under her breath in Russian, trying to keep herself from panicking.

"Relax. No one is going to hurt you." Aidan says and then the doctor comes forward, "What seems to be the problem?"

Rosalie looked up. Yet again, she starts speaking in Russian, explaining what was wrong with her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back