• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Pack Life (A Werewolf RP)

He chuckled,"Well think about this. Everybody who told you that you're weak has to respect you as the Luna, the female Alpha." He grinned as she told him to relax,"When you heal,you'll be able to help me relax."

Serenity blushed brighter, hiding her face into his chest. "Gah. And by relaxing, you mean..." she said, smiling into his chest

"Just a couple more." He replies calmly. He thinks for a couple of moments, pacing back and forth. "So are you spending your whole life just avoiding everything and everyone?" he asks as he walks over to a table, water boiling, and pouring the hot water into a cup with tea leaves in it, "By the way, would you like some tea?"

"Just about. Been moving around deferment territories," she said. "Yes please. I do enjoy a good cup of tea."

"Yes. That's where I was running to. A small apartment," she scared, taking the cup gratefully. "Thank you."

"Hmm... ok... thank you, for answering my questions." He said, putting on a jacket, "I believe that i know my next step in this giant chess game..."

Rosalie stood. "Is there anything I can help you with? Tracking someone?" she asked, raising an eyebrow

"Im surprised that after all that has happened, you actually want to me" An entertained grin appeared on his face, "For now, you can help me by you keeping yourself safe." As he said that, she started to become dizzy, and fall into a sleep, the last words she hears being, "Rest easy." When she wakes, she is at her apartment, in her bed, and Zaine is no where to be found.

Rosalie sighed and awoke, eyes heavy with sleep. She noticed the letter and carefully opened it, wary of what it might hold.

He chuckled and grinned,"I have no clue what you're talking about, Serenity." He joked and kissed the top of her head. He of course had hinted at that to make her blush.

Serenity blushed some more, cuddling closer to him. "You know exactly what I'm talking about. Why make me blush?" she said, blushing done more when b he kissed her head.

He smiled and stayed silent. He had a plan that if he stayed silent, she'd look at him and he would get to see the blush he knew had made her resemble a tomato. He really wanted to comment but resisted.

Serenity groaned when he didn't answer, burying her nose deeper into his chest before looking up. "Can you please tell me why?" she asked softly. "I'll give you a present if you do."

"Because you're cute and I know you like it when I make you blush, because it makes up for lost interaction." He gives in and smiles down at her. He likes the feeling of her breath warming his chest and he knows she can hear his heart pick up speed. He loves her being this close after he had resisted so long. It was the best, and most rewarding sensation he could hope for.

She blushes some more and smiles, leaning in close. "You ready for your present?" she whispered in his ear, smiling at him. She likes it when he made her blush. She liked hearing his heart race. She loved being closed to him.

((Goodnight @SweetCat2319 !!))

"Yes, I am." He grinned and met her eyes. His heart sped up even more. He had a feeling he knew what it was and he was excited.

//Night!//

((Okay, one last post...))

Serenity smiled and pressed her lips against his for a gentle, yet passionate kiss. She pulled away, cheeks flamed even brighter.

"There. I have rewarded you, mo ghrá," she whispered, smiling wider than she has for years.

He smiled back and nodded before pulling her into another kiss. This one was just as gentle and passionate. But it was also longer, and it hinted at all the emotions he had kept buried for so long. Everything he felt for her was in this one kiss.

Serenity felt the emotions he felt. All in that one kiss. She let her own emotions through, smiling into the kiss. She was happy. She found the man she wants. The man she will soon love and care for. The one man who will be gets and she will be his.

Starrla ruffled the female's head and gave her a kind smile as a doctor came in and fixed her wounds. " So tell me, What's your name?"

@FaithEvergreen

Users who are viewing this thread

Back