• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Pack Life (A Werewolf RP)

((It's okay doll. I'm growing tired myself))

Serenity sighed. "Okay," she said, opening her eyes with difficulty. "Why are you so frantic? It's as if I'm your mate. Like you care," she said, eyelids drooping again.

"Don't fall asleep! I do care! I do care! You are my mate!" He cried a little desperately. He was almost home.

//Just getting that clear. And thanks!//

"I don't have one anymore, the splinter group of our pack burned it to the ground. Why do you think we traveled here hoping to find better hunting grounds?" she said with a shrug. Looking away she murmured, "Honestly I hate to ask this of you...but..." she gritted her teeth a little, as an Alpha used to leading, she was not used to asking anything from another, "May I stay here?"

((No problem doll. This is getting interesting though... IT'S SO FREAKING ADORABLE!!!))

Serenity smiled, eyelids drooping once more. "So glad I found you... Thank you," she murmured, reaching up to touch his face, only to wince and whimper in pain. She lowers her arm slowly, as to not jostle her injury any more.

They arrive at the pack house and he shouts for the doctor,"I found you long ago but you never seemed to want to talk...I didn't think you knew so I waited..." He murmured as he laid her on a bed as the doctor rushed in.

//I'm told I make great characters for romance. XD//

"I've been waiting for you... I thought I'd never find you here. I was willing to leave. And here we are, me injured and you looking like you are going to cry. For so long I've been waiting... And I'm happy to find you are my mate. Thank you," she whispered, cupping his face. Her eyes close but she struggled to keep them open.

After driving for some time I arrive at a cave I have been living in for a few weeks. Before leaving my truck, I dig out the bullet imbedded in my shoulder with my claw, I then precede to throw the bullet out of the window.

//Aidan is currently very busy. In fact he left when he heard cries, sorry should have made that clear.//

He chuckled weakly and kissed her cheek. "You'll make it." The doctor begins to help her.

FaithEvergreen said:
(@Wynn Actually that was at Aiden)
SweetCat2319 said:
//Aidan is currently very busy. In fact he left when he heard cries, sorry should have made that clear.//
He chuckled weakly and kissed her cheek. "You'll make it." The doctor begins to help her.
Oh then I suppose its @Starrla then ^^))

Serenity smiled and blushed slightly. "I hope you're right... Aidan," she says, wincing as the doctor begins to help her.

Aidan stands watch, pacing worriedly. There was always a reason he never wanted her to go on patrols or anything. It wasn't because she was weak but because he wanted her safe.

Serenity bites her lip in pain. The doctor may be helping her but it hurts. Her mind races as she goes over what just happened. The Alpha as her mate? Is that why she was forbidden to fight, patrol, to hunt? And here she was thinking she was the weak link. Still is. Luna or not. She rarely saw any form of combat. This one could've cost her own life. But her heart... It beats for him. Her wolf yearns for his touch. She is happier than she has been in years.

He smiles reassuringly at Serenity. His wolf is screaming to go to her but he has to stay out of the doctor's way.

Serenity smiled back only to growl in pain. Her heart started beating faster at his smile. Her wolf was speechless but purred happily inside her head.

( Lol no I ship Starrla and Peter!! I meant she would pick on Aidan about lovey dovey stuff with his mate :D )

Starrla nodded. " I'm pretty sure my Alpha would allow it, You can stay with me okay?" She gave the female wolf a kind smile.

@FaithEvergreen

Last edited by a moderator:
He flinched at her growl of pain and his wolf growled too. He gripped the chair he had sat in and was tearing the cushions.

//Dramatic!!! I'm going to bed! Night!//

Serenity closed her eyes, exhaustion weighing her once more. Her healing wasn't up to par unlike other wolves. She heard the tearing of cushions and slowly smiled. He did care for her.

((Goodnight cat!!))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back