• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Pack Life (A Werewolf RP)

Starrla took the wolf back to the house and into the medical room laying the she wolf on a bed she sighed. Too much has been happening to day. She thought to herself.

( Sorry for the late reply!!! I'm still at work so I'll be replying weirdly ;-; )

Melody pulls out a gun she had in the waist band of her pants. Her brother had insisted she carry it around and take lessons. She pointed at the man creature and shot at him while pushing the other girl behind her. She screamed, "Pack! Help!"

// @Barbas remember you can't kill us without our permission. And No godmodding. //

SweetCat2319 said:
Melody pulls out a gun she had in the waist band of her pants. Her brother had insisted she carry it around and take lessons. She pointed at the man creature and shot at him while pushing the other girl behind her. She screamed, "Pack! Help!"
// @Barbas remember you can't kill us without our permission. And No godmodding. //
As I pursuing after the two girls, I release a loud roar as I am hit in my left shoulder my one of the bullets. Becoming enraged by the pain, I begin to run faster after them.

Serenity hears the call and races towards them. She sees the creature and without thinking, jumping forward and latching her jaws on his head.

[QUOTE="Erza Scarlet]Serenity hears the call and races towards them. She sees the creature and without thinking, jumping forward and latching her jaws on his head.

[/QUOTE]
Seeing the wolf going for my head, I put my left arm in front of me, causing the wolf to bite onto my arm, I then begin digging the claws on my right hand into the wolf's side.

Serenity whines, biting harder due to the pain. Her eyes begin to water but she throws her weight against him. Sending the girls a plea for help with her eyes, she begins gnawing on his arm. Like any dog would do.

Melody screamed as the wolf was injured. She hoped that others from the pack would hear her. She couldn't risk shooting right now.

Serenity uses her tail to motion Melody to use her gun, not minding the fact of getting shot. She'd hope the mate she'll never have will understand if she dies here.

((Serenity... why? We love you!! Don't do this to me!!!))

[QUOTE="Erza Scarlet]Serenity whines, biting harder due to the pain. Her eyes begin to water but she throws her weight against him. Sending the girls a plea for help with her eyes, she begins gnawing on his arm. Like any dog would do.

[/QUOTE]
Becoming enraged by the pain, I bring my head up and latch my teeth into the wolf's left shoulder.

Just then Aidan rushes out and tackles the man who Serenity is attacked by. He snaps at the man and growls. Alana is behind him and growls as well. They both make their threat obvious.

//I won't let any characters die this early. I deny it.//

Serenity notices the move, letting go and leaping away from the monster. She bares her teeth in a snarl and moves protectively in front of the girls. Her backpack is behind and forgotten. She sighs as the Alpha attacks. She collapsed on the ground, breathing heavily. She groans and closed her eyes.

SweetCat2319 said:
Just then Aidan rushes out and tackles the man who Serenity is attacked by. He snaps at the man and growls. Alana is behind him and growls as well. They both make their threat obvious.
//I won't let any characters die this early. I deny it.//
Seeing that I am wounded and outnumbered, I emit a growl of frustration and begin to make my escape, taking with me the backpack one of the wolves dropped, thinking that it could be of some use to me.

Aidan changes back, as does Alana. Alana approaches Melody and the human with her, hoping the human doesn't run out of fear. Aidan picks Serenity up and holds her tightly in his arms.

((Which holds all her necessary girly items...))

Serenity opens her eyes to see the monster leave, shifting back to human form. A cry of pain emitted from her as she shifts, tears streaming down her face.

"Thank you... Alpha," she said, closing her eyes once more.

((AIDAN IS SO FREAKING NICE!!! *swoon*))

Aidan sighs. Serenity never called him by his name. He starts to walk home.

//This is the second character he has to carry of yours! xD But um...Serenity is probably more of Aidan's type. Just saying.// Also thanks~

((Do you want them to be mates? I don't really care who is her mate. Rosalie doesn't care for titles. Only wants to be free. Serenity just wants a mate.))

"Alpha... why did you save me?" she asks, looking up at him.

//Sure...I mean, I honestly don't care but Aidan would probably work better with Serenity. XD//

"You're part of my pack. I care about you. Do I really need to explain?"

"I... I was leaving... But you still think of me as part of the pack?" she asked with large grey green eyes widening even more.

((So... Aye to mates?))

"Of course. Don't be stupid." He grumbled. He really wasn't sure how to handle her questions.

//Aye~ *scottish accent mutilated*//

"You know, you're really bad at this..." he says, holding back the urge to hit her with another tranquilizer. "You keep asking please, then give me empty threats, then say please, then more empty threats. " he sighs, "the less stupid things you do, the fast you'll get out of here, deal?"

(> :D )((IT WON'T LET ME DELETE THE FACE >.< But, Aye. Mates.))

Serenity closed her eyes once more. "I just wanna sleep..." she murmurs, her breathing slowing unnaturally.

Meanwhile, Rosalie sighed. "Look... I just want to go home. Ask your questions and I'll answer then as truthfully as I can," she says, dismissing the way he broke down her mini rant. That pissed her off. All she wanted to do is go home. "All I want to ripping do is go home."

Last edited by a moderator:
Serenity is jolted by his running but she barely opens her eyes. "But I'm tired. Can I please sleep?" she mumbled, eyes closing once more.

((Aidan is such a sweetie... *swoons once more*))

After running for some, I arrive at the location I left my rusted pickup truck, I precede to toss the backpack into the back of the truck, I then get into the truck and drive to an area where I can rest and heal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back