• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Pack Life (A Werewolf RP)

"That's cruel." She frowned. "It was probably the kid's fault anyway. Wolves are intelligent." The red head replied, crossing her arms over her chest.

Lizzy said:
"That's cruel." She frowned. "It was probably the kid's fault anyway. Wolves are intelligent." The red head replied, crossing her arms over her chest.
"Hehehe, now what do you know of wolves, little Rosaleen?"

"Not a ton, I guess. But you shouldn't kill them. They may have hurt someone, but if you leave them alone they will probably leave you and other people alone." She argued, disliking his laughter.

Lizzy said:
"Not a ton, I guess. But you shouldn't kill them. They may have hurt someone, but if you leave them alone they will probably leave you and other people alone." She argued, disliking his laughter.
Hearing the girl's answer I begin walking towards her again ."Hehehe, now how do know that the wolves wont keep killing ? Do you know any wolves?"

SweetCat2319 said:
Melody walked into a clearing that had a strange man approaching a girl. She slipped a bit but didn't fall,"Um...hello?"
@Barbas @Lizzy
"Ah, a new arrival. Tell me little one, what are you doing in these woods, don't you know of the wolves that inhabit this forest?"

She gave him a look and smiled,"What wolves? And I was looking for my friend! I finally found her!" She said sweetly and looked at the other girl. She was giving her an excuse to leave with her.

SweetCat2319 said:
She gave him a look and smiled,"What wolves? And I was looking for my friend! I finally found her!" She said sweetly and looked at the other girl. She was giving her an excuse to leave with her.
"Don't leave yet little one, you still didn't tell me your name. Hehehe"

"Marilan Cross. My dad's in the marines." She said sweetly again. Like she had no clue what danger was. She came off as a little naive.

SweetCat2319 said:
"Marilan Cross. My dad's in the marines." She said sweetly again. Like she had no clue what danger was. She came off as a little naive.
"Really now, maybe I can meet your father little one,better yet call him right now. I'm sure I can have a very interesting conversation with him."

The

SweetCat2319 said:
Aidan and Alana had been too far away to hear the fight with the bear. They had followed the tracks and were nearing the hide out where the one she wolf had been taken. Aidan could smell her scent, though it was fading.
she-wolf suddenly awoke to the scent of the Alpha nearby, her ears perking and alert, "I know you are there, I promise I won't try anything stupid again..." Her instincts told her to calm herself, knowing very well this Alpha could have her killed. To show her sense of understanding she shifted to her human form, appearing in her shelter as a golden haired young woman with gold eyes. Because her clan was wild with not much connection to the human world, she sat comfortably naked on her knees with her arms covering her chest, moreso for the Alpha than anything. Nakedness didn't bother her, she was a wolf after all.

"Well, you were running.... so I had to dart you. But the tripping, you were also running, and that was just funny" Zaine said with an ironically straight face. "Any thing that you would get at a hospital, you can get here. What will you need before we get started?"

(Same with you~"

Rosalie curled her lip in a snarl. "What did I do to you? I have all my things at that hospital. Please. I haven't been in the territory long. If my family had killed someone you loved, I'm sorry. But I am not them. And don't piss me off. It's never nice to see me angry. I broke the last guys face," she snarled. "If you work for my family, I will not hesitate to kill you. Just please, I know nothing except what I need to know. I am rogue. Like you. I have no territory. I have no tired with other people. Just let me go."

((Thank you :) ))

Aidan looked at the she wolf and then looked away politely. He shifted back to human form and sighed,"So many f***ing problems today. Just let us take you back to the pack house."

"Of course no--" She replied with somewhat of a tone of annoyence at the man's question. She was cut off when a girl claiming to know her entered the clearing, wanting to take her away. Rosaleen stayed silent a moment, listneing to their conversation. This man was wayyyyy too creepy. Hopefully this girl was here to help her out. "I'm so glad you finally found me! I was wondering what happened to you," She said, smiling as if smiling to a friend with relief. She was a pretty good actor, she'd have to give herself that.

"Sorry for dissapearing like that. Can we go back now?" Rosa asked, walking over to 'her friend' and facing away from the guy to get the point across that they were leaving.

Lizzy said:
"Of course no--" She replied with somewhat of a tone of annoyence at the man's question. She was cut off when a girl claiming to know her entered the clearing, wanting to take her away. Rosaleen stayed silent a moment, listneing to their conversation. This man was wayyyyy too creepy. Hopefully this girl was here to help her out. "I'm so glad you finally found me! I was wondering what happened to you," She said, smiling as if smiling to a friend with relief. She was a pretty good actor, she'd have to give herself that.
"Sorry for dissapearing like that. Can we go back now?" Rosa asked, walking over to 'her friend' and facing away from the guy to get the point across that they were leaving.
"Has much as love conversations, I am beginning to become very, hungry, from all this talking. " I then precede to walk towards the two girl while I begin to unstrap my gasmask.

"Uri, slow down!" Andrea called to her brother, giving a puff of exhaustion as she jogged to catch up with her twin brother.

"Maybe you should hurry up," Uri remarked, giving his usual sideways smile at Andrea.

"Maybe you should tell me where we're going. I don't want to run into any other wolves.." Andrea complained. Uri sighed, turning on his heel to face his sister. "I don't know."

"Why are we still walking then?!"

"Because... I dunno." Uri shrugged. Andrea groaned, walking to a near by log and sitting down.

"I'm hungry." Uri whined.

"I can't spawn food from my hands. Shut your mouth." Andrea commanded. Uri plopped down next to her on the log, sighing. They were both hungry, and in need of a shower. Andrea was getting sick of having dirt on her all day every day. Uri was tired of walking every day.

(Anyone can approach them.)

~~~~

"Go eat all the meat you left laying around. We are leaving." Rosaleen said, glancing over her shoulder warily. She timidly took a hold onto the girl's upper arm, hoping they could leave before this guy ended up to be a soul sucker and suck their souls painfully or something else from those books she read in 6th grade.

Serenity paces her room, hands knitted in her hair. She was planning on leaving the pack, but what would her Alpha think? They never talked, she never really left her room. She didn't know what to do. She growls and runs her hands down her face. She just wants to go and search for her mate. She just wants to leave. An idea pops into her head. Grabbing paper and pencil, she is writes a quick note. It reads:

Dear Pack,

I've decided to leave. To search for my mate at that. I'm sorry to say that this pack doesn't hold as much interest to me then what it used to. I hope you understand. Thank you for the swell time. Enjoy yourselves.

Love,

Serenity Wales

No more shall she suffer. No more shall she stay hidden. It's time to run.

Lizzy said:
"Uri, slow down!" Andrea called to her brother, giving a puff of exhaustion as she jogged to catch up with her twin brother.
"Maybe you should hurry up," Uri remarked, giving his usual sideways smile at Andrea.

"Maybe you should tell me where we're going. I don't want to run into any other wolves.." Andrea complained. Uri sighed, turning on his heel to face his sister. "I don't know."

"Why are we still walking then?!"

"Because... I dunno." Uri shrugged. Andrea groaned, walking to a near by log and sitting down.

"I'm hungry." Uri whined.

"I can't spawn food from my hands. Shut your mouth." Andrea commanded. Uri plopped down next to her on the log, sighing. They were both hungry, and in need of a shower. Andrea was getting sick of having dirt on her all day every day. Uri was tired of walking every day.

(Anyone can approach them.)

~~~~

"Go eat all the meat you left laying around. We are leaving." Rosaleen said, glancing over her shoulder warily. She timidly took a hold onto the girl's upper arm, hoping they could leave before this guy ended up to be a soul sucker and suck their souls painfully or something else from those books she read in 6th grade.
Seeing the girls trying to get away from me, I rip off my mask, revealing a reptile like face with sharp teeth and two, big white eyes. Upon removing my mask I begin to run after the girls.

Serenity races out of the house with only a small backpack hanging loosely from her back. She shifts and the pack fits. Racing away, she heads to where chaos ensues, not knowing of the danger lurking ahead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back