• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Out Of Character Chat.

btw, is anyone working on a new character? if so, would you like to create a character that already has a bit of back story with a one I might make?

H3LLJUMPER_177 H3LLJUMPER_177 , is your dead character properly dead? as in, you aren't going to use him anymore dead?
Hard choice as he was the first OC i EVER made. But it would seem so, had to let him go, since the owner of his girlfriend seems to have dropped off RPN he would be alone yet again. But I have an idea that my new oc, Katashi, may or may not find something that would either bring him back, or just be a visit point for Serena.Really I got no idea for him, but right now. Dead Dead.

or, and I'm just throwing things out there, I too have a dead ghost character who could probably talk to the dead if she tried hard enough. I'm not suggesting anything or forcing anything and stuff - just an idea if you want to get him back (with my help)? H3LLJUMPER_177 H3LLJUMPER_177

if you truly want this (this might take a while to start, since I prefer getting everything planned and a bit of lead up) maybe send a PM? its getting late, so I'm off to bed. H3LLJUMPER_177 H3LLJUMPER_177

you want in on this, should it be a thing with Ren? Roman Roman

if you truly want this (this might take a while to start, since I prefer getting everything planned and a bit of lead up) maybe send a PM? its getting late, so I'm off to bed.

you want in on this, should it be a thing with Ren? Roman Roman
I'm down. Let me know when you guys start.

I'm not certain what my next plans are.... I may or may not participate in this roleplay... I think I bit off more than I could chew.
Could I put my character on hold and allow it to still be able to be used in case I do decide a week later I want to participate?

I'm not certain what my next plans are.... I may or may not participate in this roleplay... I think I bit off more than I could chew.
Could I put my character on hold and allow it to still be able to be used in case I do decide a week later I want to participate?
Yes, please let myself or any of these people know what your decision is when you make it.
Fukushima Akira Fukushima Akira , Lumina Lumina , Tobi Naefaerne Tobi Naefaerne , Nona Nona , or Slaxt Slaxt .

Hi everyone! I'm planning to make a CS soon but I stumbled upon the hilarious typo in the lore page
The Gods forcibly removed the Nuclear weapons from Man's hands and disposed of them, along with leaving them a threat that if any more were produced, they'd be smitten
So Fukushima Akira Fukushima Akira , unless you mean that the Gods want to give hugs and kisses to hummanity for building more nuclear weapons, I'd suggest you change it

so, what happens now that all our characters are in class? does it mean we aren't able to interact until the go ahead is given?
sorry - I'm relatively new, and I don't know whats going on most of the time

Sweet I have to do something really quick if you want to start off?

Well, i will be sleeping soon, or not if youtube keep me alive :3

That's up to you. But if you post first, you could do something that would attract Jade attention (Something... Interesting or just showing off his/her beauty out. He is mostly curious about those kind of stuffs) or just because he is new he might need help with school stuffs and all ! Or i can post first if you prefer ^,^

Well, i will be sleeping soon, or not if youtube keep me alive :3

That's up to you. But if you post first, you could do something that would attract Jade attention (Something... Interesting or just showing off his/her beauty out. He is mostly curious about those kind of stuffs) or just because he is new he might need help with school stuffs and all ! Or i can post first if you prefer ^,^
I can post, but it won't be for a while... In the meantime do you want to read Simon's CS? It might give you a little more info

Users who are viewing this thread

Back