• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Out Of Character Chat.

I'm looking for a few people to work on a backstory for Tatsu Akasuki and Takeshi Akasuki to get the characters into the rp, if anyone is interested can you please PM me?

I decided that I will rejoin this roleplay.
Though once again I'm going to ditch the characters I made. I'm going to create new ones...
Is that okay?

Hi, I have been interested for a while and I have my character sheet almost ready but I only have a few questions based on this RP.
I have an character who has an ability to control the movement of chains, which are located on the back. I got that power inspired by Elfen Lied series and the character called Ganessa Roland from Freezing. :)

So she has those powers by her father side, which makes her a half-superhuman. Is it okay if the character is half-human but the powers are propably limited or if she explores her powers for first time, does it make her a fully superhuman and make her human side vanished? And is this a boarding school, where students have their dorms?

Hi, I have been interested for a while and I have my character sheet almost ready but I only have a few questions based on this RP.
I have an character who has an ability to control the movement of chains, which are located on the back. I got that power inspired by Elfen Lied series and the character called Ganessa Roland from Freezing. :)

So she has those powers by her father side, which makes her a half-superhuman. Is it okay if the character is half-human but the powers are propably limited or if she explores her powers for first time, does it make her a fully superhuman and make her human side vanished? And is this a boarding school, where students have their dorms?
That's entirely up to you. She can be a half-superhuman if you wish, as the situation you're describing would allow it. What you do with that is entirely up to you.

Yes, the school has dorms :)

so is it the same characters or a new roster?
It exists In the same universe, and you can have characters transfer over or you can make new characters. Anything that's not school related (like just things done after school) though is still in the Euphorian academies page I'm assuming because that's where it's always been.... Fukushima Akira Fukushima Akira is this right?
It's a new roster, not a transfer for characters. Jester's school is in a shared world with FHS. Anything that isn't related to school will be done in the Euphorian High RP. Jester's school will have it's own thread, as well as a dedicated Character Registration thread.

well, yeah, but other than the class that my telekinetic character is in (that I think died or the teacher forgot about or something since I haven't heard from that class in a while) I don't really have any details, you know? I don't know who's where, if anyone wants an interaction and so on...

on a side note (and this is for everyone) I think I might make a new character for EHS soon - would anyone like to do integrated back stories or something? like dual characters?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back