• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Out Of Character Chat.

Lumina Lumina Roman Roman Tobi Naefaerne Tobi Naefaerne Nona Nona Fukushima Akira Fukushima Akira Slaxt Slaxt
Hey, so it has been a little over two days since I posted Klef's app and no one is saying whether she is accepted or not. I've seen several characters from other players get accepted, but not mine and I'd like to know if there's a reason why she isn't.
Hmm, I haven't been keeping track of character sheets as of late, I'll go and look over it and let you know.

Sorry for the late reply, I have alot on my plate.

The game is simple:

There is a student in the school who is playing a sadistic childs game of take away.

It has already wounded My Main character Misafune Seimei.

It has further plans.

Anyone can Join at any time. But understand if your character is not at the scene of the crimes you will not know what is going on until you rp it out as to how you know what to do.

I will use this thread to coordinate things, but as it stands right now, Misafune was wounded in a way that no one who cannot use magic would understand.

The assailant has in its possession a very bad poison now. It will not kill supers, but it will debilitate them down to mortal level for a predetermined duration.

No one is safe.

i know ive been a bit afk, with it being a very important time for me with college, but i am now available for interaction if anyone wants?

Havent made a character yet, I was wondering about the races, what are the abilities of humans?
There are no set specific abilities. Some are restricted yeah, but you can use almost anyone you want.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back