• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern {Open} Teen Roleplay

((I told her because I knew she was going to find out xD That and I need to know if she had the book I needed lying around XP. Wow almost adult age!))

Aylessa shivered in delight at the feel of his hands. @NickOnTheReg

(( ohh haha yeah I never told my mom xD she hated that. Haha always lectured still does haha. ))

Kenny's smooth hands ran across her stomach then up her back slowly as he kissed her with more passion @Aero

((Haha nice. I just get I told you sos xD ))

Aylessa gave a little quiet moan her one hand still playing with his hair her other sliding down to his shoulder then onto his chest. @NickOnTheReg

(( sorrryyyy work got really really busy and sucky.))

Kenny closed his eyes as he loved Aylessa's touch. He pulled her closer on top of him @Aero

(( and I basically slept all day and last night also sucked. Hope you got your homework done and are doing well ^^))

Kenny smiled as his hands ran across Aylessa's back and bare stomach. He started kissing down her neck. @Aero

((Aw sticks last night sucked. But hey you got to sleep in all day! Yup I finished my homework and I'm doing great!))

Aylessa bit her lip and tilted her head to the side so he can access her neck more. @NickOnTheReg

(( I wish I could sleep all day, my body decided to wake me up >.> I'm glad you're doing well ^^))

Kenny ran his hand through Aylessa's hair and slowly kissed her neck, using his other arm to wrap it around her to keep her close. @Aero

((Aww I hate when that happens -n-. Yup! How are you?))

Aylessa loved Kenny kissing her neck, her hands exploring Kenny's upper half of his body. @NickOnTheReg

(( I'm okay. Last overnight before a 2 days off. haha. How are you?))

Kenny kissed down Aylessa's neck and down to her collarbone before working his way back up slowly. @Aero

((Yay last one! I'm doing good!))

Aylessa moaned softly not want to wake up Kyle or Kyo. Her one hand traveled back up to Kenny's hair playing with it. @NickOnTheReg

(( I died.. haha xD ))

Kenny kissed back up to her lips and softly kissed them then deepened the kiss and slid his hands along the outline of her entire body. @Aero

Can I join?? My Character is in the sighn up.

(Oh, I saw you said earlier to some they are automatically accepted so I'll post.)

Emily had been living in america for 2 weeks. It was time for her to make new friends and get social. Yuck! Just the word made her feel sick.

She sat in her first class completely inattentive and uncooperative. Giving a sigh she flicked her long black and purple hair over her shoulder.

She could tell this would be a long day.

((My nap was nice, trying not to take another one and do homework xD Homework is really all that's on my mind, I just got the two books I need to read so I'm going to try to start the one book since I have to fully read it.))

Aylessa kissed him back, playing with his hair a bit more. @NickOnTheReg

((Haha exactly. At least the book is intresting so not a total lost.))

Aylessa blushed panting a bit. She was worried about waking up the others but since they still haven't said anything yet she decided it was time. Aylessa exposed her neck a bit for Kenny to keep going. He hands traveled down to Kenny's hem of his shirt, tugging it a bit. @NickOnTheReg

((Yup owo! Ugh I keep forgetting football season is starting up xP. I enjoy watching the sport from time to time but it gets boring after a while. My dad makes sure I know every team of NFL xD ))

Aylessa moaned softly, her hands slipped underneath Kenny's shirt and started rubbing up and down his stomach. @NickOnTheReg

((Wow, I honestly just can't bring myself to watch sports XP. My favorite team is the Green Bay Packers because I like their colors and I get to wear cheese on my head when they play xD ))

Aylessa moaned through the kiss, blushing deeply. Aylessa started to pull down Kenny's pants. @NickOnTheReg

I did not expect my roleplay to be going on this long. I so sorry that I disappeared.

Is it dead.

Would it be okay if I joined back in?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back