• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern {Open} Teen Roleplay

~Hope~

I huffed. "You clearly want to carry this piece of wood by yourself." I didn't drop it, though.

~Davis~

"I'm your audience. Do well." I say. "I am your critic. I shall judge you by your performance. Do well...and just feel good. Do bad...feel bad. Feel so so bad."

~Karen~

"Ah." I reply, and I begin walking in the direction of my house, which was near the forest, good thing.

~Hope~

"Huh?" I looked at her "Oh. I was just inferencing." I replied.

Last edited by a moderator:
I chuckled as 'Kenny' looks bored. "Alyssa...I'd like you to decide soon. I've got one in mind if you don't." Mr. Densby says.

(You throw lilly a smirk? You are lilly.)

~Karen~

"I wonder what Davis will think of me skipping school." I say with a mischievous grin.

Aylessa sighed and choose a random poem without looking at the title. "Here." She said handing it to the actors.

~Karen~

I laugh. "Good point. Hopefully the railroad tye'll make up for it." (Playing trainz 2009, sorry. I can now destroy trains with lightning (> :) ))

~Davis~

"Please tell me that's Romeo and Juliet." I say, smiling.

(Too bad Davis wasn't there for the Romeo O' Romeo joke. He would've said that.)

Kenny then went over a brief part of the play/poem in his head. Hopefully it's a small portion. He thought to himself

Users who are viewing this thread

Back