[OOC Thread] [Acrotomo]

HoratioAtTheBridge said:
Aurethius said:
Gotcha.
Also, the wind was not some weak attempt to get you to investigate the cave. Just an environmental effect that will come into play.
Well, too bad. I'm investigating it anyway. Nyah. :-p
You don't have to, it was just a weird wind. In fact, its best if you ignore it entirely, and sleep at the mouth of the cave. With no guard posted. Trust me.

On a serious note, none of you have noticed that you're being followed, so that's good. No Wyld Hunt jumping out of the trees or Warstriders with firelances shooting fire at you.

Key word 'noticed', heh.

That was amusing, but yes, please give Lost Mountain a chance to react. The way you guys go, you could steal all of his possessions, kill his family, write an essay about the experience and be halfway to Mexico before he could say "Stop!"

Please be clear on when you want to proceed into the tunnel. I won't force you to move ahead if you're talking.

Lost Mountain isn't going to stop following them if they want to proceed inward. In other words, I'm good to go whenever you all are.

That was a good job playing skeptic, Brickwall. That's an enjoyable dynamic, and I look forward to seeing it develop further. A bit of non-violent conflict between the characters is always nice. :-)

Okay, so Prelude's up, I'll detail the followers backgrounds and personalities a bit later in the week.

My eyes and ears bled a little and my brain still needs to process the infos, but... I'll be fine.

May have a couple of questions soon though.

So you all know, whenever we're writing in the IC thread, I like to give every player a chance to post after I've posted with something that has happened in dramatic time. For this game, if 48 hours have passed and a player has not posted, and the game is waiting on him/her, I'd like to take over for that person just for that post. Is 48 hours a good time period for yall? I can handle this game being fast-paced, but I don't know if you all can.

Oh, yeah! I'm heading out of town for a week to go to an anime convention and visit with friends and family in the area. Can anyone take over writing Nkemdilim for the week?

Oh Jubal, the trouble you have caused. You guys don't even know. I really didn't plan on this, I figured Lost Mountain would keep you folks from doing anything like this, but I didn't count on Jubal spitting on it. Oh man, here we go.

Last chance to check your character sheets. If there's anything you want to change, do it now, because things are going to get ugly.

(Sapphire: Hold him down, Uncle Nkem. Lost Mountain and I are going to make the demon think we are far worse than his Yozi masters xD )

I shall do one check. ^^

Lost Mountain's probably going to have to kill Jubal for being too much of a danger. And also very annoying. You know, as soon as we're done dealing with the horrible vengeful lord of the dead that's probably going to slaughter us all before we even see it (except me: I'll get to see it).

That's not going to work. But I'm serious about the killing thing. If this thing doesn't do the job.

Actually, yes, first plan of battle: send the monkey in first. See what comes out.

Anyway, if we're facing a single opponent, which I find likely, I'll be coordinating attacks so we can get as much damage in as quickly as possible. Just keep Aim actions on the dude until we're set up, and then unleash flurry fury all at once. I'm pretty sure I can make the difficulty 2 War roll.

I'll try Respect Commanding Attitude, but I've only got 7 or 8 dice on it. It's not likely to exceed the ghost's MDV, but it's worth a shot, I think.

Edit: Where's that dice-roller we're supposed to use?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back