[OOC Thread] [Acrotomo]

Except it works on us, so we're basically all stuck there until you're done performing unless we want to waste valuable WP. Not that you're likely to beat MDV, though. It's almost your dice pool.

That entirely depends on how soon you plan to get Essence 4 and Performance Essence Flow. RCA combo'd with Enemy-Castigating Solar Judgment will make the evil things nice and obedient, usually.

For now, I'll let Lost Mountain translate the Icewalker language, but momentarily I'll simply write the words in English for conveniences' sake, and assume that Lost Mountain will translate.

H@B, it would seem you have convinced whatever is coming to let you explain your actions.

I commend you for your honesty in roleplaying H@B. Even as a Storyteller, whose goal in life is to harass your characters and make their fictional lives miserable (joking), I wouldn't have sabotaged you three in the first event of the story like this! Well done!

I know you're already planning on it, but I strongly urge you to reprimand your demon as soon as possible.

I'm just trying to come up with a suitable punishment that doesn't destroy his value as a weapon.

Edit: I'm going to hold off on replying to the being's words. I don't think there's time to go through two translators to give a meaningful response. Even if there were, both Lost Mountain and Sapphira would have a chance to respond before passing the message on to me. If they ask for my input and there's time to give it, I'll do so, but in the meantime the burden of diplomacy is on them. Good luck!

Whatever is approaching is moving slowly. I, as the Storyteller, want to give you three a chance to rectify the situation. If that's your decision, then by all means, leave it up to the other two to fix the catastrophe your servant has wrought! :o

I would if I could, but I can't, so I won't. For now. Sorry, guys! Next bit of experience goes straight to Linguistics 1 for Old Realm, Linguistics 2 for Skytongue. So much for being able to count on Low Realm as a universal language...

He's already roleplayed that he didn't know it. He and I are working it out, his 'Linguistic Recall' to the first age when his Solar Shard spoke the language daily is a bit slow. H@B you don't have to spend experience to learn Old Realm, you can just RP remembering it gradually as more memories of your past life surface.

And I'm going to say YES to the 'sun in the sky' question. Even though most of you were travelling at dusk, I'll warp time a bit so that the sun was in the sky when you all met at the mouth of the cave, early morning. I have an idea of where you're going with this.

Battlefield repositioning. Retreat means you want to avoid the fight even at any other cost of defeat. We want to suspend the fight until we have a better tactical situation. Key difference.

If no one volunteers within the next 48 hours, I'll take over H@B.

Please, PLEASE note, this is not how I intended to introduce this particular... thing. Actions demanded consequences.

I'd be too tempted to let him die so that we might live, so I'm afraid I can't

I have a survivalist instinct when I spend more time on a character than I do on my classes, you know.

I think ... I need a better visual xD .

Baddies before us, cave exit behind us?

And if that's the case my current plan is tactically retreating xD Otherwise... our chances of survival vs ALL of that seems pretty low.

So do we grab the reckless Nkem and run? Do we rain golden bolts of fury upon the undead? Or do we call a Cease Fire, by strapping up the demon and handing it in a bow and ribbon to Nkem and promising greatly to this rightly outraged spirit ghost thing, that the demon will be very very sorry for its transgressions?

(I currently see arrow shooting in my future though ^^)

With that said, I do not think I could play Nkem as well or even remotely close to how H@B does >< And do not worry Aurethius, this sort of thing happens to me all the time when I run things, so I perfectly understand ^^

What's the point of being a great golden god-king if you can't bash some skulls from time to time. I've looked at Second Circle Demons and wondered if they can handle a circle of Exalts. A few hundred undead don't scare me that much. :-p (Of course, this might just mean that I haven't fought enough groups of a few hundred undead)

OOh this brings to mind something I have never done in Exalted xD Fight as an Exalt vs a bunch of crazy things. Its quite boring for a mortal, who has just a straight sword and looks pretty. xD So I technically have no idea how this could turn out. This'll be a first for me!

Lost Mountain's strategy right now is to hang back and see if Nkem will be smart enough to retreat to the daylight...or if the thing will be appeased by his destruction. Both much better situations, at this point.

Of course, he'll fight back if they start attacking him, but he'll be heading towards the entrance while doing so.

I have a solution to several problems. Horatio is departing for a week, and I myself have ANOTHER training exercise I have to leave on. I'll do all the work I can until I leave, but when the time comes this game will be on lockdown. This will give Cyl and Asku time to be ready to join, as I don't like us progressing too far without them.

I'm back! And Aurethius isn't. Is that ironic? Or just bad timing?

Rolling Join Battle:

Nkemdilim rolled the following in his 4 dice:

8, 10, 7, 3

Using 7 as the target number, the roll resulted in 4 successes.

Jubal rolled the following in his 6 dice:

8, 2, 1, 3, 5, 3

Using 7 as the target number, the roll resulted in 1 successes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back