[OOC Thread] [Acrotomo]

**sigh**

There was once a time when two people of the same sex could be close friends, and it wasn't sexual at all. That was a good relationship, healthy and beneficial to all involved, but alas...ruined by butt sex.

Butt sex destroys so many things. Hemorrhoids, for instance, or that poor, poor gerbil.

cyl said:
Yeah, you know Sherlock's being real possessive about Watson n all !
And don't forget, the only movie in the last two hundreds millions years where at the end the protagonist systematically refuses to kiss the female lead... O_O

Am I the only one that didn't find Daredevil SO bad?

More 'mediocre' than 'ridiculously horrible'... There are far worse offenders!

BTW, where is Licurgo?

Just because Sherlock didn't kiss the woman does not mean he wasn't attracted to her.

I think the biggest thing to take away about Mr. Holmes is that he's massively neurotic. Autistic, perhaps, which I found to be a very interesting perspective on the character. If you see him as a sort of mad genius who has a hard time getting close to people and has a hard time letting go of the one person he has formed an attachment to, that explains his behavior much better than latent homosexuality. Just saying.

I'll be honest, it's going to be a good while before I'll be ready to bring this baby back. I'm very glad that all of you are ready and raring to continue, but I won't resume play until I know I can give this story the same level of attention as I did in the beginning.

Rest assured that when the time comes, I will PM each and every one of you, and do my best to get the engines pumping just like they used to!

As a final note while I place this story back into the Dead Zone, I do not have any plans for resuming this game in the near future. I will be working on other projects, but for me, Acrotomo is going to remain silent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back