• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Not If You Were the Last

soooo happy. getting home was pretty hectic. i missed my flight cause i'm an idiot lol. so had to pay an extra 200$....fun stuff.

it was pretty scary. i may or may not have cried, lol. but i'm fine now. home safe and sound, cuddling with my dog :) thanks for the concern ;p

I am slowly working on a population breakdown spreadsheet. (Mil, Adults, Teens, Children, Immunes) and where they are located.

I am also working on a post of General Cotton calling back. "Slavery? Really?"

Bridge 1

There were two bridges right about the 5 mile limit for the Batmobile. The location about is the west side and closer to the training hangar. If you look directly south of the bridge there is a marina ... with some sailboats ... visible from the bridge. Or ... the bridge gets you within 2 miles of the beach. A 10 speed could get you there.

@sodeviousxo

@RIPSaidCone

Rated the new council post 'Shock' because suddenly the military steps in and assigns council.

Sorry, everyone is pointing out to me that I was incorrect in thinking it was announced at Duncan's request.

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL ... well, they also appointed you guys.

And even looking hard at the pics I still can't tell those guys are the same guy.

Well, my day was messed up by work ... again. Tomorrow is up in the air as is the next. I'll post as best I can.

@sodeviousxo If you want to post the B+A 1x1, feel free. Mostly I just got out info posts today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back