• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Not If You Were the Last

LOL ... "Can I have an autograph? Odds are he will come out to see you. You know, sight see. Figure he will have lots of questions. The biggest is, the usual. How did you get so many people ... alive?

lol ... seeing as we brought up the subject of space travel, I went ahead and looked at the ISS crews and made decisions on any remaining crews and odds of survival.

Haven't seen SSN 2 yet. But I did recall the last moment of 1.

As to the Space thing, I could see a rescue mission spurring things into overdrive again.

quote_the_space_core_by_r_evolution_gfx-d64dr32.jpg

About to head to sleep. But if you guys have any ideas on the next plots, holler at me. The next major events currently planned:

Late March: Arrival of grain shipments, winter crops, from Sandia. Tons of flour, sugar, cornmeal, oats ... as well as some fresh produce. (I was working on a short post about it.)

Mid April: Arrival of the Australia and Europe fleets

Looking for other plots - especially ones for the group to interact. If someone wants to start a Group Doc, by all means.

Might not have internet tonight. Just a heads up. Hoping that won't be the case.

I gotta stay away from social media ... LOL. Read an article from the Washington Post about an autistic kid in Florida who wasn't allowed to have his service dog with him due to his age. His mother was the dog's trained handler. And the school system wouldn't allow her to remain in the room with the dog. The school will lose the fight legally. But my thoughts naturally ran to the absurd....

Service animal cheating methods:

If the answer is A, raise left forepaw

B. Right forepaw

C or D ...please remember you are on duty and no fire hydrants are present.

Guess you guys can tell I like to read up on the latest research ongoing. I even read up on how various heat shield tiles are produced and some of the possible substitute materials - temperature resistances needed based on speeds of reentry, altitude, and angle of attack (which affects glide ratio).

(Moved from Lore Tab)

Bit off-topic but I'm really liking the way that everything is going at the moment in the RP ^^

That's pretty nice also :P

Yep, fyi .. I referred to Khloe in a recent post. made some assumptions about skill improvements in art, computer art ... and the direction I was trying to turn her in. Bear in mind that by now she would have had over 4 months of training.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back