• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Not If You Were the Last

Oh ... General Cotton plans to be at Eglin the 14th thru the 16th and depart the morning of the 17th.

And I am going to ask what folks want to do next. We are at a spot where we can jump forward a little. I didn't want to skip past the Halloween party and maybe the day after. But I could skip to there, then to the long party, then to another point like Thanksgiving or X mas.

Yeah, for a jump that big,I'd rather hear from folks. They may want to talk with the General while he was there in person.

Sorry, folks - been down with a bad chest cold. Starting to feel better now so I should be able to get more posts out (and 1x1s) in the next few days. Thought I'd throw one up for Casey since I have a few minutes and I feel we haven't heard from him in a bit.

Also, Halloween party sounds like a must. After that, I think jumping to spring, with a detailed post listing the goings on during the skipped months, sounds good.

I will be added a Tab soon for a Gallery. I plan to post some of the Halloween costumes there, maybe some of the farm pics, Kyoko's pets and boat, the Batmobile, new ATV go carts (all designed like dune buggies with roll bars - safety being a fact), concepts for the race track, skateboarding park.

when you do the skip, can you script in the firearms and hand to hand training for the twins and the council?

Well, actually if you want to start a thread on that sort of training, feel free. If you want to assume the Marines handle the actual training, that is also fine. There are some very highly qualified trainers kicking around, including a Judo Olympic Gold Medalist, a USMC MMA Golden Gloves champ, and a contender for the heavyweight kickboxing champion of the world.

I really think glazing over it with the Marines doing the training would be better since you control 90% of the people that would be in the scene anyhow.

So, now that the 31st of October post is officially up, is this the time to introduce our characters on the day, perhaps what they were doing before the party, and their costumes and such?

@Mitheral

Soooo I hadn't been getting any notifications until the other day, but then I had a midterm (just now) and a big latin thing today. SO now I'm going to get caught up :P sorry guys, I suck :P

Guys, been thinking about the fast forward to Spring.

Rather than trying to remember to cover every little thing or barely glossing over them, I am going to suggest 1x1's as back posts dated between Nov 1, 2016 and Feb 28, 2017. Bear in mind the 2 week party while the 4400 wake up. Foley is only 1.5 to 3 hrs from any one point in the Eglin - Foley - Geneva area.

Some of the 1x1's possible

Babette's trip to California (she has some alternatives for how the trip is made that I hadn't considered.)

Khloe and Chase trip to NYC to recover the office of Dawn Proudhawk and Raven Murenkova.

Combat Training - Twins (girls have brown belts; guys have black belts or equivalent and know way too much about handguns even if they are feigning ignorance)

MMA for kids - Twins (Paul and Warren) as trainers. They are naturals.

There is a plan to start a monorail system between the three centers with Crestview as a central hub.

There are plans to built:

solar sheeting plant

3D printing Plant

mulch yard

sheet metal fabrication plant

paper mill (w/recyc)

Glass factory (w/recyc)

Metal recycling (aluminum, steel, copper, lead, etc)

and more...

They won't be the huge plants of the past. They are building to support about 1 million people. Current population 18000 world wide. A million ought to handle things for awhile.

well crap. that's why i wanted to glaze over the combat training. just post that they make Jer look like even more of an idiot for caring about their safety. :(

Nah ... he just met them. He has no way to know what they can do. The reason that Paul and Warren hide their knowledge is personal. (Their Dad wasn't a good man.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back