• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy No Longer Human?

Occultus smiled in a strange way, his reptilian lips parting barely.

"What should we do? It isn't quite lunch time yet.." He glanced over, noticing the crow man talking to the gorilla, Bjorn his name was. Occultus remembered him coming in a few weeks back, but the crow, seemed rather new, and by the looks of things, he had been causing trouble. Occultus could hear his voice from there, and he recognized it as the one he had heard earlier, threatening Dr. Kilgrave. A flash of anger ran through his mind before he calmed and looked back at Kath.

"I assume he was a failed experiment by the way he has been acting. How long till he is..." He rose his claws and made quotation marks as he spoke. "'Sedated'."

@Deadly Darkness @LuckyLucifer @Slothtastic

Last edited by a moderator:
Kilgrave scribbled down his notes but frowned ever so slightly. 

"Have you been doing your memory exercises at home? Your body is in perfect condition, we must sharpen your mind to make you truly unstoppa-eh.... "socially integrated." He feigned a cough into his tiny fist and chuckled. 

"You've done well, though promise me that you'll stay on top of your homework, ok dear?" 

He propped himself up on his tail so that he could rub her head, scratching her ears for a second, "I'm very proud of you." He smiled at her before turning to leave, letting the scientists in and telling them to give her whatever she wanted. Within reason.

he strolled back to the main area to look for more subjects, ordering the team to return all the specimens to their common areas.

@WereFolf

@Jefferson

@Wick

@Deadly Darkness

Kath frowned, looking back towards the crow. "I don't know, I'm not really a fan of thinking about it." She crossed her arms over her chest as if a cold breeze had crossed the room, but rather is was just the unsettling feeling of the thought of others being killed. "I know he isn't good for this program, but sentence to termination just feels rather extreme." She kept her voice low so that Occultus was the only one to hear. "I mean I did hear that he killed other experiments, but he hasn't lost all his humanity. It just feels inhumane." 

@Wick

Occultus shook his head lightly.

"Last time I checked, normal humans don't eat other humans, or in this case, specimens." He thought back to the conversation between Kilgrave and the crow. He had heard the crow say something about the mutants being so good, but he also heard a tugging sound, as though flesh had been ripped off of something. "Crows only eat dead animals if it is absolutely necessary right? Even so, why would he kill others? Perhaps it is best to put him out."

Occultus wanted to help the lab, wanted to believe they were doing the right thing, but even as he spoke, a nagging in the back of his mind was telling him he was wrong, and that it was inhumane. Kath looked rather bewildered, perhaps at what he said, perhaps at the whole conversation in general. He stayed silent for a moment. "I'm sorry. I know you don't like it. It bothers me when they do it to, but why let him kill all of us before being killed himself? And as far as I've been told, it isn't painful." Occultus wasn't sure of that, and of course, didn't want to find out for himself.

A few scientists approached them and told them they were to head into the common area again.

@Deadly Darkness @akumashioni @LuckyLucifer

Last edited by a moderator:
Lance walked up and down the cell rooms laughing in a synical tone. He just couldn't get over the fact that he was got to be here. Always killing and eating his dream that he never noticed. Lance thought what the other mutants must think of him... Physcopathic insane abnormal not right. Lance didn't care he gets to kill with his wings and his just immense power. Then lance thought back to his poor little sister. "That's there fault they made me do it I never ment to hurt you" yelled lance almost slashing at one of the nearby scientists.

When the crow man walked up in front of Occultus and Kath, Occultus felt a small surge of anger rush through him. He could smell decay coming from him. Occultus squinted and looked back at Kath.

"We're fine. We've been okay." He couldn't read Kath's expression. Pity? Perhaps she felt awkward after their situation about this man, only to be approached by him again. Shortly after he spoke to them, the crow left, laughing for what seemed like no reason.

@Deadly Darkness @LuckyLucifer

Lance went back to the two people and went to ask in a very restless tone "hey ugh I'm kind he wondering what kind of creature you think I am like in personality or anything you can. " lance never really cold stand people saying things behind his back. Lance had prices of animal parts in his beack and his Hood covered in blood. 

(Why would your character suddenly just wonder what we thought about him out of the blue..? ._. I mean, that's kinda meta-gaming tbh)

@LuckyLucifer

(Oh come one do you even read the stuff I put before befte that e went threw somr thinking and thought if the stuff people we're saying(might) 

(Yeah, but it's random, and if this were a real situation, it would be incredibly convenient of you to ask that immediately after we spoke about it.) 

(Also, I am fairly certain that there isn't an arena in the facility, just saying)

"I know, but he's-" She quickly stopped as Lance approached. He asked how they were, but found that no words would form. Luckily Occultus saved her from having to answer. She gave a small nod in agreement. Kath then watched silently as Lance walked away, laughing hysterically. "I don't understand what's wrong with him." Her voice was timid and soft. His sudden laugh had truly spooked her, but she wasn't going to appear stirred by him. As she turned back to resume her conversation with her scaled friend the bird man rejoined asking another question. "Your personality?" Her eyes darted to Occultus."It's not very fair of us to judge when we don't know you." She worded carefully.

@Wick @LuckyLucifer

(( @mewbot5408 currently, Bjorn(Slothtastic) and Breonna(BrockenLyrics) are in Bjorn's room, talking, Kath(Deadly Darkness), Lance(LuckyLucifer), and Occultus(Wick) are in the common room talking, Blue(WereFolf) and Kilgrave(akumashioni) are talking by the testing areas, Sin(Agirl1107) is in her room reading, and Jack(me) is sitting at a table in the common room. Sorry if I missed anyone or got anyone's current location/actions incorrect. Hope this helps. ))

Occultus was relieved when Kath decided to answer the crow this time. If he had answered he would likely have snapped, and although he could probably win against the crow, he was sure he would lose an eye or other limb in the process.

"Yes, not sure what you are like, so I wouldn't know."

(( @mewbot5408 currently, Bjorn(Slothtastic) and Breonna(BrockenLyrics) are in Bjorn's room, talking, Kath(Deadly Darkness), Lance(LuckyLucifer), and Occultus(Wick) are in the common room talking, Blue(WereFolf) and Kilgrave(akumashioni) are talking by the testing areas, Sin(Agirl1107) is in her room reading, and Jack(me) is sitting at a table in the common room. Sorry if I missed anyone or got anyone's current location/actions incorrect. Hope this helps. ))

Shall I throw miko at jack then?)

Occultus was relieved when Kath decided to answer the crow this time. If he had answered he would likely have snapped, and although he could probably win against the crow, he was sure he would lose an eye or other limb in the process.

"Yes, not sure what you are like, so I wouldn't know."

"I know, but he's-" She quickly stopped as Lance approached. He asked how they were, but found that no words would form. Luckily Occultus saved her from having to answer. She gave a small nod in agreement. Kath then watched silently as Lance walked away, laughing hysterically. "I don't understand what's wrong with him." Her voice was timid and soft. His sudden laugh had truly spooked her, but she wasn't going to appear stirred by him. As she turned back to resume her conversation with her scaled friend the bird man rejoined asking another question. "Your personality?" Her eyes darted to Occultus."It's not very fair of us to judge when we don't know you." She worded carefully.

@Wick @LuckyLucifer

Lance went back to the two people and went to ask in a very restless tone "hey ugh I'm kind he wondering what kind of creature you think I am like in personality or anything you can. " lance never really cold stand people saying things behind his back. Lance had prices of animal parts in his beack and his Hood covered in blood. 

miko emerged from his pool and got out dripping with water and his body sparked. He stretched out his arms getting a towel and pulled it around himself drying off before getting changed.  He blew a breath making a clicking sound  and headed down the hallway barefoot.  He opened the door to the common room as his body gave off light sparks but non harmful ones. He walked in tilting  his head before coming over to sit down next to jack holding a sketchbook of sorts. He sat perched up with his knees close to him in his chair as he began sketching something out. 

Blue didn't ask for much as all she wanted to do was make the scientist there happy if she did a good job as she did pretty much anything they would ask of her. In the end she asked if she could have a heated rock platform for her to lay on in her area as she did get cold some days and she didn't like the feel of sleeping in beds as they made her feel as if something was trying to take her away from there when she was. "If possible... can I have... a heated rock platform... it gets... kinda cold in my room on some days..." she looked to the scientist giving a small puppy like face as she looked to them

@akumashioni

Jack would turn to Miko, looking the Jellyfish-Man over. His eyes would then flick down to the sketchbook, a curious expression appearing on the wolf-man's face. He would then begin to offer his hand, but slowly pull it back down as he realized the man's mutations. " Greetings, I'm Jack. I would offer you a handshake but.. Er... The whole Jellyfish thing kinda persuaded me not to."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back