• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy No Longer Human?

Lance looked at the room and bursts into laughter as his crow cawed like a child laughing. Lance got up and went up to breonna and lifted her out of the room with his wings.  "There now your helped" said lance with a small chuckle in his tone

Björn entered the room. He remembered his first time coming here, "Lass calm down, righ' now we're all stuck here."

The air in Frank's doorway shimmered and began to change color as Occultus reappeared. One eye rolled back at Lance and Breonna for a moment.

"Hi."

The other moved and looked at Frank. "What's happening?"

@LuckyLucifer @BrokenLyrics @Jefferson

Björn's words didn't help her much. Instead, she hopped onto the floor and wrapped herself in her tail. "This is not okay! And carrying me isn't okay!" She jumped up and tried to run away, not getting very far, as she tripped on her tail and fell on her face. Her eyes started to well up with tears. Breonna didn't even try to get up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lance looked in confusion.  He went up to breonna and asked"ummmm are you ok dear?  Need help at all or anything I can do? " lances crow cawed as he hovered over breonna. 

Kath rubbed her temples tiredly at the sudden crescendo of sound. She exited the room and was headed back to the commons room when suddenly Occultus manifested in front of her. Her eyes widened as she hit him. She took a hold of his arm, trying to balance both him and herself. "So sorry!" She practically shouted. Kath flinched at the volume of her own voice. Taking a step back, she spoke in a softer tone, "so sorry."

@Wick

Björn watched as she started to cry, his only weakness were girls and them and crying wasn't a good mix. "Fockin', well Aeh'm done. Lass jus' ge' some res'. Yeh need i'." Suddenly he felt bad because she probably doesn't even have a bed yet. Grumbling to himself he moved into his room, people may hear a couple cracks and grunts from it...

Blue would nod as she thoroughly examine the course as she ran it, feeling every bend, her timing of when she would have to jump, as well as what obstacles would be where at the time as she would eventually finish examining the course as her time eventually came up. She would then blindfold herself, she felt a bit unsure of herself but she toughened up and went for it either way, she did extremely well at the start of it as her movements were on, timing as well, but towards the end she began to fumble and mess up as she tripped, fell, bumped into a few of the obstacles before eventually reaching the end as she sat on her knees as her legs faced outwards as she pouts a bit "I couldn't remember the end of it... did I do well?"

@akumashioni

Lance frowned and then thought of something.  "Hey let my child thing that I adopt at least rot with you? " lance smiled as the crow cawed in a friend tone walking on breonnas back slowly. 

Breonna glanced over her shoulder and quickly scurried across the dull floor to a room to who she didn't know. She quickly closed the door and attempted to lock it before blowing a raspberry through the keyhole.

Lance felt kind of useless as he tried to do something good. "Hey  I'm lance it's nice to meet you... I'm sorry to scare you I'll uh leave you alone now. " lance had a very sad tone I'm his voice as he slowly walked to the edge of the Rena and dropped down with pure wheight. 

Occultus flinched hard, causing his colors to change for a brief moment as well. He twisted, his eyes following Kath as his tail swung around, gently landing against the base of her spine and pushing her back up. The caudal spines that ran along his back rose for a moment, then died back down. Fortunately he was bulkier than he appeared, so he had no trouble keeping on his feet. He was more concerned about Kathreen at that moment.

"Are you okay?" He eyes her up and down, both swerving around to examine her.

@Deadly Darkness

She let go of his arm and smiled with a nod. "I'm fine. Sorry, I should've been paying closer attention. Are you alright?" Although he was much bigger she was still apprehensive; it was still 1200 pounds of force. Did her head hit his? Did her horns cut him? Her head didn't hurt so she didn't suspect any head injuries, but she worried nonetheless. Her day wasn't going exactly as planned. Though what plan did she really have? A soft smile pulled at the corner of her lips as she felt his tail against her lower back.

@Wick

Bjorn looked over and saw that she was in his room. "Wron' room?" Currently he was hanging in his hammock, rocking himself in it subconsciously.

Then he heard Lance, "Nevermin'." He mainly got where her fear came from, but he got over it.

Lance got once mte hungry so he decided to eat the dead contestants ten new out of the arena and in front of bjorn.  "Hey my friend can I ask you a question" said lance smiling. 

"I'm good now. But he's not gonna get laid today. Or ever, for that matter." She let out a chuckle and unlocked the door before walking out. She had red underneath her eyes and her face was smiling, but her eyes were filled with nothing but disgust. "So um. Where's my room?" Once she heard his voice, though, she instantly ran back into the room and locked the door with an "Oh shit!" following.

Lance got once mte hungry so he decided to eat the dead contestants ten new out of the arena and in front of bjorn.  "Hey my friend can I ask you a question" said lance smiling. 

Bjorn was in his room still.

"Err... 'ow old are yeh lass? An' righ' t'ere Aeh thin'." He pointed to the one across from his. "If yeh wan' tuh sleep in 'ere in th' hammock an' watch TV Aeh can sleep in th' empteh one." He spoke in a nonchalant tone. "T'ey don' realleh prepare rooms fer subjects jus' ye'. An' Aeh wouldn' be too afraid o' 'em. All talk if yeh ask me."

Lance had hard time understanding bjorn but could barley make out what he was saying. No ok lance was bad at understanding him. "Uhhh my friend bjorn I can't quite understand you" said lance confused. 

Bjorn couldn't hear him because Lance was in the arena? Also, Bjorn questions mentally how Lance knows his name...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back