• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy No Longer Human?

" what you desire, i can and will give to you, you can reign alongside me once the day comes that us hybrids rebel against the humans. like i said whatever you ddesire you can have, i just need your commitment." @mewbot5408

He thought for a moment then came over tilting grand's chin."for starters I'm not too fond of lying and secondly what is stance sexual wise??" He asked becoming serious.

" i dont care for you sexually, im not a homosexual, im just hybrid." he chuckled. " i could tell that you were interested in me, i know you like me but there's nothing i can do about that." @mewbot5408

" i dont care for you sexually, im not a homosexual, im just hybrid." he chuckled. " i could tell that you were interested in me, i know you like me but there's nothing i can do about that." @mewbot5408

"I like attractive men...of course I'm interested in you. so in truth I can't have anything I want...you see the things I want you probly can't provide me,grand. " He told him with a little exhale and went to sit down at the table resting his head in his hands. "I am missing my memories for some reason and I am completely alone here..." What looked to be a iridescent liquid slid down his face. It changed colors constantly but became clear once falling from his face on to the table. He exhaled deeply rubbing his hidden eyes. He was started to expirence his flashbacks at that moment and it was just making him cry.

Last edited by a moderator:
The crow lunged at Bjorn, screeching with rage, and with one swift swing, the gorilla plowed the crow into the ground, which was greeted with a sharp crack and a squeal. Occultus quickly looked away, shivering. He hadn't expected it to be so abrupt, yet so violent. He kept his eyes shut for a moment, holding Kath. He began mumbling to try and help calm both Kath and himself down.

"It was quick, nothing major. It's over. I doubt he was in any pain."

He felt sick, but fortunately, he was able to resist the urge to purge himself.

@Deadly Darkness @Slothtastic

Pippy turned to see what was going on and saw two people standing over the arena, he used and type of support to keep him upright but he fell over a few times still. When Pippy got to the arena he looked down at the two fighting and rubbed his head where the cut was "why are they fighting?" He asked himself.

Making his way out of what is dubbed the 'Wolf Den', which was a section of the laboratory in which hosts some of the more superior mutations of wolf/human hybrids. Boris himself was as of yet the most successful transition as he made away looking and becoming exactly like a wolf. Upon his daily stride around the sections in which the mutations were allowed to roam he overheard a couple of insignificant residents exclaiming about a fight currently going on to the arena, in which causes Boris to increase his stride, swiftly taking him to the arena. After a few moments of navigating through corridors and such he found himself at the arena. Instinctively he raises his nose into the air and inhales, immediately receiving the data in which his nose achieved and recognizing each individual inside. Getting close to the cage Boris quietly watches the fight, looking as if a massive wolf has found himself into the spectator's area in the arena.

Making his way out of what is dubbed the 'Wolf Den', which was a section of the laboratory in which hosts some of the more superior mutations of wolf/human hybrids. Boris himself was as of yet the most successful transition as he made away looking and becoming exactly like a wolf. Upon his daily stride around the sections in which the mutations were allowed to roam he overheard a couple of insignificant residents exclaiming about a fight currently going on to the arena, in which causes Boris to increase his stride, swiftly taking him to the arena. After a few moments of navigating through corridors and such he found himself at the arena. Instinctively he raises his nose into the air and inhales, immediately receiving the data in which his nose achieved and recognizing each individual inside. Getting close to the cage Boris quietly watches the fight, looking as if a massive wolf has found himself into the spectator's area in the arena.

Pippy turned to see what was going on and saw two people standing over the arena, he used and type of support to keep him upright but he fell over a few times still. When Pippy got to the arena he looked down at the two fighting and frowned "why are they fighting?" He asked while looking at the two beside the arena

@Deadly Darkness

@Wick

It wasn't long before miko stood up still rubbing his hidden eyes and started to walk off. How come the only people he ended up talking to were all weirdos?! That was aside from jack who he thought was a pretty cool guy. He would have been a good person to be friends with too. Miko sighed. He didn't like being alone. He walked quietly and soon enough found out where the others went after calming down a bit. That was when he saw it and shook his quickly not believing what he saw right away. 

Pippy Got Back Up And Moved Slowly Towards The Jellyfish Guy "Umm... Hey I'm Pippy I'm New Here And... Well I Allready Got Myself Hurt Is There Some Place That I Can Stay And Be Alone Cause I Like To Be Alone." @mewbot5408

(I Will Respond To What You Say, If You Say Something, In A Hour And A Half)

Pippy Got Back Up And Moved Slowly Towards The Jellyfish Guy "Umm... Hey I'm Pippy I'm New Here And... Well I Allready Got Myself Hurt Is There Some Place That I Can Stay And Be Alone Cause I Like To Be Alone." @mewbot5408

(I Will Respond To What You Say, If You Say Something, In A Hour And A Half)

Miko moved his head to look at him with his hidden eyes. He probably raised a brow in curiosity but it couldn't be seen anyways from under his bangs. "I'm miko...um I guess if you want to hide in my room for a bit that's fine. Want me to show you where it is??" He offered calmly.

Pippy Rubbed His Head Trying To Get Rid Of The Blood And Replied "Yer Thanks, Its Just Too Hecktic For Me And I Need Some Time To Calm Down And Focus"

@mewbot5408

Miko nodded and gestured for puppy to follow as he turned starting to walk leading him to his room. He stopped opening the door revealing his ocean theme room covered in his artwork and had a room just for his pool.

Björn ended it he moved to the Lance's body, uttering a short prayer before picking up the body and moving to one of the nearest scientists, handing it over to them. When they took it he moved to the common area, taken a root beer and moving back to his room.

Pippy Looked At Miko And Then At The Room, "I Like The Theme It's Very... Calm" He Walked In And Looked Around For Somewhere To Sit And Calm Down. Pippy Moved Back And Forth In The Room And Then Sat Down Curling Up Into A Ball And Quietly Muttering Something To Himself, He Looked Up to See Miko Staring At Him "Oh... Hey, Sorry I Do That To Calm Down It Reminds Me Of Home I Never Have Been A Social Person I Spend Most Of My Time Inside, Playing Games And Talking To Myself So Again Sorry If I'm A Bit Awkward" @mewbot5408

Björn moved on out of his room. He didn't want to but he drank all of his root beer. So to make sure this problem didn't happen again he got 5 root beers and moved back to his room. For those that would see him he looked pretty tired, he had new clothes on so he wouldn't be walking around in blood stained clothes. 

Pippy Looked At Miko And Examined The Jellyfish/Eel Mutation, "So Whats It Like Being Part Jellyfish? It Seems Cool You Can Just Shock Anyone And Everyone. Oh One More Thing I Needed To Ask You, Do You Know Everyone Here I Kind Of Needed A Bit Of Info On Everyone So I Can Decide If They Are Okay, Although I Know One Person Is Not Okay" Pippy Then Felt His Scar And Mumbled Lances Name

@mewbot5408

Pippy Looked At Miko And Then At The Room, "I Like The Theme Very... Calm" He Walked In And Looked Around For Somewhere To Sit And Calm Down. Pippy Moved Back And Forth In The Room And Then Sat Down Curling Up Into A Ball And Quietly Muttering Something To Himself, He Looked Up to See Miko Staring At Him "Oh... Hey, Sorry I Do That To Calm Down It Reminds Me Of Home I Never Have Been A Social Person I Spend Most Of My Time Inside, Playing Games And Talking To Myself So Again Sorry If I'm A Bit Awkward" @mewbot5408

"i can get you your memories back." @mewbot5408 

Sorry my response is late I'm at  work and don't get off til 4:00 central time)

Miko simply nodded not having a problem with any of it.  He crouched down to look at Pippy better. A small sparkle could be seen peaking from under his bangs"It's okay...I'm not judging. I just like your appearance. " He told him. He felt the snake's presence looking back. "My.. memories. That's impossible,grand. I'm stuck like this." He told him with a exhale. he then looked at Pippy again. "I'm a jellyfish and a eel...i feel like a bomb half the time since if I get too "excited" I can't control it and I am a amnesiac with PTSD." He stated bluntly kinda not liking the topic.

Björn moved on out of his room. He didn't want to but he drank all of his root beer. So to make sure this problem didn't happen again he got 5 root beers and moved back to his room. For those that would see him he looked pretty tired, he had new clothes on so he wouldn't be walking around in blood stained clothes. 

Mia was walking down the hallway with a box of pocky sticking one in her mouth. The  panda girl had her blonde hair tied up in the usual buns and she was wearing a tokyo ghoul graphic tee shirt with shorts. she looked up seeing björn giving a energetic little wave to him and smiled. "heyyyyooo!!"

Snap. Kath's eyes widened, but Occultus grabbed her before she could see any of the gruesome details. She held onto him tightly in shock. It was over. He was dead. Her mind couldn't process the chameleon's soft words of comfort. Everything felt surreal. She had a difficulty grasping onto reality. What had just happened? Bjorn and Lance had been fighting... and now they weren't. She let out a shaky breath. "Everything's going to be ok now, right?" Her voice was barely above a whisper.

@Wick

"It's fine. We're going to go out into the back and take that walk okay?"

Occultus quickly turned her away from the arena before grabbing her hand and squeezing it every few seconds. "We need to leave this place for now alright? Let's go." He began walking toward the garden, keeping Kath close to him.

@Deadly Darkness

Björn looked at Mia with empty and regretful eyes. "'Ello." Instead of the custom shirts of anime he wore a plain dark green shirt and jeans. 

Mia was walking down the hallway with a box of pocky sticking one in her mouth. The  panda girl had her blonde hair tied up in the usual buns and she was wearing a tokyo ghoul graphic tee shirt with shorts. she looked up seeing björn giving a energetic little wave to him and smiled. "heyyyyooo!!"

Björn looked at Mia with empty and regretful eyes. "'Ello." Instead of the custom shirts of anime he wore a plain dark green shirt and jeans. 

Mia noticed the look and came over tilting her head to the side looking up at him. Her expression changed to a worried one. "Is everything okay? " The panda girl asked softly. 

Mia noticed the look and came over tilting her head to the side looking up at him. Her expression changed to a worried one. "Is everything okay? " The panda girl asked softly. 

"Aeh'm fine," He tried to change the subject, "Aeh 'aven' seen yeh befer, wo's yer name? Aeh'm Bjorn."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back