• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy No Longer Human?

grand looked at the panda, not understanding why'd she choose the animale. "why'd you choose panda when you could've chose a lion or shark, or the best of them all, a snake." @mewbot5408

As Pippy had finished talking to miko and was about to turn back around to sit down he noticed the commotion outside "excuse me for a second Miko" he slid past and exited the room. Pippy looked around to see what happened but everyone looked fine, He was very confused he was sure that something had happened but he didn't t know what. Pippy began to walk around the room until he saw the Broken Corpse Of The Bird Who Had Scarred His Face "WHAT THE HELL WHY IS HE DEAD?!" 

@Slothtastic

@mewbot5408

@Deadly Darkness

@Wick

@Aaron775

Last edited by a moderator:
As Björn heard the shout he moved into his room without any further responses, closing the cell door and moving to his hammock. Laying in it and beginning to swing himself again. Looking to the pocky stick he decided 'Why not?' and began chewing on it. Not like life was going to get much better. Now that the word or shout was out someone was dead, well the crushed bones would probably point to him. Not only that but also the several witnesses. 

"'Elp with th' Panda population..?" He seemed to think on this before widening his eyes and just looking at her like she was crazy. "Are yeh sure abou' tha'?"

grand looked at the panda, not understanding why'd she choose the animale. "why'd you choose panda when you could've chose a lion or shark, or the best of them all, a snake." @mewbot5408

Mia raised a fist up like a confident anime character and gave a determined look. "Of course! The pandas must no longer be endangered!" She stated then giggles crossing her arms. Mia then smiles giving a nervous luagh. "though apparently the species of my mate doesn't matter.." she added. Mia then looked at grand raising a brow. "I mean yeah you're a little sexy but It wouldn't suit me one bit.  "

Björn could hear them from outside his cell with the door closed. He cleared his throat in a large 'Ahem!' "Yeh obviousleh don' sui' meh." He said. Maybe he could try and talk to them a bit before they figure it out... and get some more pocky. With that final decision he opened the door to his room and stepped out. "Err,, coul' Aeh 'ave some more o' tha' pockeh please? I''s actualleh realleh good..."

Pippy could think of a few reasons to why the bird was 'crushed'... He stopped in his tracks and looked at the gorillas door "maybe?" There were more people who could have done this but The Gorilla was the most likely since he had a very angry tone when he talked to the bird last. Pippy looked straight at the gorilla with a Confused, Scared and Angry look, He walked closer to his door and stopped when he got to the snake @Aaron775 and panda @mewbot5408 "Uhh Hey You Mind If I Talk To The Guy In That Room Please?" Pippy didn't know it was him but so many things pointed to it, First the crushed corpse then the fact that when he exited Mikos room he was outside but when Pippy had gone out of view to see the body and came back he was now in his cell finally the two people infront of his cell could have been guards.

@Slothtastic

@mewbot5408

@Aaron775

" how would i not suit you? i suit every body, only question is if you would suit me little panda, i think you're a little too soft for me." @mewbot5408

Björn could hear them from outside his cell with the door closed. He cleared his throat in a large 'Ahem!' "Yeh obviousleh don' sui' meh." He said. Maybe he could try and talk to them a bit before they figure it out... and get some more pocky. With that final decision he opened the door to his room and stepped out. "Err,, coul' Aeh 'ave some more o' tha' pockeh please? I''s actualleh realleh good..."

View attachment 210925

"And you seem too cold blooded.." she told grand sticking out her tongue at him childish like.  She raised a brow hearing biörn looking confused. "What's that supposed to mean?! Am i not cute?" She asked him pouting a little bit as she watched him come back out. She couldn't help but to hold up the box for him.

View attachment 210925

"And you seem too cold blooded.." she told grand sticking out her tongue at him childish like.  She raised a brow hearing biörn looking confused. "What's that supposed to mean?! Am i not cute?" She asked him pouting a little bit as she watched him come back out. She couldn't help but to hold up the box for him.

"Wo'? Oh, no no. Yer cu'e- Aeh mean tha' 'e's no' mah type." He corrects himself mid sentence. With girls he didn't know how to act. Only thing he knew was that they were a ticking time bomb. He took a few pockies, ok maybe more than a few, ok maybe like 6 more. 

"Wo'? Oh, no no. Yer cu'- Aeh mean tha' 'e's no' mah type." He corrects himself mid sentence. With girls he didn't know how to act. Only thing he knew was that they were a ticking time bomb. He took a few pockies, ok maybe more than a few, ok maybe like 6 more. 

Mia was actually pretty easy going.  She looked up at him tilting her head. She was definitely curious now.  "Then what is your type exactly?" She asked with a smirk and just gave him the box. 

Mia was actually pretty easy going.  She looked up at him tilting her head. She was definitely curious now.  "Then what is your type exactly?" She asked with a smirk and just gave him the box. 

"Aeh don' exac'leh 'ave one Aeh guess." He shrugged, taking the box and having a few more before handing her back the box. 

"what's wrong with being cold blooded?" grand smirked at the panda. "i can tel your'e the passive type, but that just won't cut it. i want you in all honesty, but our ideals are just too combative it seems." @mewbot5408

"Aeh don' exac'leh 'ave one Aeh guess." He shrugged, taking the box and having a few more before handing her back the box. 

"what's wrong with being cold blooded?" grand smirked at the panda. "i can tel your'e the passive type, but that just won't cut it. i want you in all honesty, but our ideals are just too combative it seems." @mewbot5408

Mia tilted her head looking up at biörn. "Then why did you say I wasn't your type?  " she asked extremely confused why he threw that out there to begin with. she then looked back at grand. "Nothing actually. I was trying to be mean to you....ideals? I chose this life when I was younger and my father is a good man. I have been treated well so I have no reason to be angry. Maybe you guys weren't treated with the same kindness I was and I wouldn't understand really but that doesn't mean we can't get along. "

Mia tilted her head looking up at biörn. "Then why did you say I wasn't your type?  " she asked extremely confused why he threw that out there to begin with. she then looked back at grand. "Nothing actually. I was trying to be mean to you....ideals? I chose this life when I was younger and my father is a good man. I have been treated well so I have no reason to be angry. Maybe you guys weren't treated with the same kindness I was and I wouldn't understand really but that doesn't mean we can't get along. "

"No, Aeh said tha' th' snake isn' mah type. 'e said 'e was everyone's type bu' 'e ain' mine." He explained. 

"No, Aeh said tha' th' snake isn' mah type. 'e said 'e was everyone's type bu' 'e ain' mine." He explained. 

Mia nodded."oh, I get it. It's because he's both male and a snake right?? Plus he did say something mean." She said and nodded. She then smirked. "While on the other hand You think I'm cute." She teased playfully with a giggle.

Mia nodded."oh, I get it. It's because he's both male and a snake right?? Plus he did say something mean." She said and nodded. She then smirked. "While on the other hand You think I'm cute." She teased playfully with a giggle.

A wild red blush spread across Bjorn's face, "'ey lad, yeh wan'ed tuh speak wi' me? 'ow abou' now?" He backed up into his room motioning the man to follow. Mainly trying to change the subject.

Pippy could think of a few reasons to why the bird was 'crushed'... He stopped in his tracks and looked at the gorillas door "maybe?" There were more people who could have done this but The Gorilla was the most likely since he had a very angry tone when he talked to the bird last. Pippy looked straight at the gorilla with a Confused, Scared and Angry look, He walked closer to his door and stopped when he got to the snake @Aaron775 and panda @mewbot5408 "Uhh Hey You Mind If I Talk To The Guy In That Room Please?" Pippy didn't know it was him but so many things pointed to it, First the crushed corpse then the fact that when he exited Mikos room he was outside but when Pippy had gone out of view to see the body and came back he was now in his cell finally the two people infront of his cell could have been guards.

@Slothtastic

@mewbot5408

@Aaron775

((Cheers))

Pippy Waited Till He Could Talk With The Gorilla, Finally He Notioned For Pippy To Follow Him In And He Did So. "Hey, I Wanted To Talk To You About The Bird I'm Sure You Know Something Or Someone Who Knows Something So Please Tell Me" After Saying This Pippy Moved Closer To The Door And Backed Away From The Gorilla Just In Case He Would Try To 'Get Rid Of Him'

@Slothtastic

((Hey, I Just Wanted To Point Out The Last Post By Me. Cause I Can't Really Carry On With Rp Till Its Been Answered.))

@Aaron775

@Slothtastic

@mewbot5408

A wild red blush spread across Bjorn's face, "'ey lad, yeh wan'ed tuh speak wi' me? 'ow abou' now?" He backed up into his room motioning the man to follow. Mainly trying to change the subject.

Mia noticed Pippy and gave a hyperactive wave with both hands.  She then noticed björn take Pippy in his room and gave a small pout that he was so quick to change subject. She stuck another pocky stick in her mouth looking down and realizing that was the last one. She then proceeded to pull another box from her bag opening it and sat down against the wall. She had to admit both these guys struck her fancy.

((Random Question @mewbot5408 Am I right in assuming that "both these guys struck her fancy" is meaning Sloth And Aaron?))

((Cheers))

Pippy Waited Till He Could Talk With The Gorilla, Finally He Notioned For Pippy To Follow Him In And He Did So. "Hey, I Wanted To Talk To You About The Bird I'm Sure You Know Something Or Someone Who Knows Something So Please Tell Me" After Saying This Pippy Moved Closer To The Door And Backed Away From The Gorilla Just In Case He Would Try To 'Get Rid Of Him'

@Slothtastic

"Aeh though' th' scientis's go' rid o' th' bodeh... anyweh Aeh don' wanna talk abou' i' now. Bu' all in all yeh did make a good distraction fer mah escape tuh tha' sen'ence..." He muttered.

"yes we are different in terms of our experience, but i like your energy panda. i never really seen a hybrid so happen to be in the situation we're currently in, it's shocking and a little sad." @mewbot5408

Pippy looked at The Gorilla in disgust and horror as he spoke "Really, Someone Died And Your Glad I Helped You Get Put Of A Conversation What Sort Of Sick Person Would Say That" He grabbed the door handle and looked towards the panda "Hey He Said That He Finds You Cute You Should Go Talk To Him About It". As Pippy walked away he thought about what The Gorilla said and then what he just did he knew it very immature but he didn't really care if that's the what he thought about after being told someone died then he didn't see why he should enjoy his 'peace'

@Slothtastic

@mewbot5408

Pippy looked at The Gorilla in disgust and horror as he spoke "Really, Someone Died And Your Glad I Helped You Get Put Of A Conversation What Sort Of Sick Person Would Say That" He grabbed the door handle and looked towards the panda "Hey He Said That He Finds You Cute You Should Go Talk To Him About It". As Pippy walked away he thought about what The Gorilla said and then what he just did he knew it very immature but he didn't really care if that's the what he thought about after being told someone died then he didn't see why he should enjoy his 'peace'

@Slothtastic

@mewbot5408

"No' wo' Aeh mean' Lad!" He called after him, turning to Mia he asked, "Wo' did 'e say tuh yeh?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back