• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy No Longer Human?

Pippy looked at Jacks hand and sat down ignoring the pleasantries  "Hey I'm Pippy" for some reason Pippy felt a little akward, for some reason he wanted to tell Jack what he had done to the Gorilla but that would make no sense since he did not know him so he sat down and awkwardly stared at him in hopes he would start a conversation of some kind

@coold00d12

Kath glared at him for the nickname, "cheeseburger." What she wouldn't have given to squash him under her foot. Kath turned back Bjorn with a sigh, "sorry, I just hate it when people are mean to my friends. And he was being a grade A asshole." She rested a hand on her hip as her tail whipped back and forth lightly in irritation. She looked up at him with soft, large eyes, her tail slowly coming to a stop. "I know you blame yourself, but I know you didn't mean to do it. It's not your fault, Bjorn."

@Slothtastic

"i'll come with you, we need the privacy anyways it's too many hybrids in here." he said as he followed behind her, knowing she wouldn't decline. @mewbot5408

Mia headend straight for her room  quickly like she was trying to out run grand. She got to her room flopping down on her stomach hugging her pillow with a deep exhale. She gave grand a little glare seeing he followed her. "Grand?"

" what's that look for? you act like a goody two shoes in front of them, but i know your'e a bad girl at heart. i decided to keep you company, im sure a girl......um panda........ i mean pandagirl like yourself doesn't like being isolated." @mewbot5408

Last edited by a moderator:
   Jack would slowly retract his hand. " Alright. So, Pippy, mind telling me about yourself? Assuming that's not much of a personal question, of course," he would say.
 @PippyOmega

Pippy looked at Jack "About Me?... Well I'm to put it blunt I'm a 

lon-" before he could finish his sentence he saw behind Jack was The Snake and Panda he got up and walked over to the room they both just entered and knocked "Hey what you guys doing in here?" He looked at Mia then back at Grant "Is He Annoying You, Miss?" He took a step inside the room and covered the door with his body.

@coold00d12

@Aaron775

@mewbot5408

" what's that look for? you act like a goody two shoes in front of them, but i know your'e a bad girl at heart. i decided to keep you company, im sure a girl......um panda........ i mean pandagirl like yourself doesn't like being isolated." @mewbot5408

"Female is the word you're looking for." She States bluntly sitting up blowing some air. The panda turned around. "Shut the door and just get your scaly ass over here,grand. " she tells him sharply and pulled off her shirt showing her purple cami.

"sure thing." just as he was about to go to her pippy interrupted. "why are you bothering us? can't you see we're dealing with private business." he said harshly. "leave unless you want me to eat you whole." @mewbot5408 @PippyOmega

Pippy's face went red "wow...umm...well this is awkward" Pippy but his back against the wall and smacked his hand against it then grabbing a chunk of sharp rock and hiding it behind his back. "By the way Don't threaten me you may say your all that but I think your just a wannabe someone who grew up alone, without friends so you signed up for this because you had nothing to live for and now you think your cool because you have mutations but guess what buddy, so does everyone else your not special your just sad" he then slowly walks towards the door still hiding the chunk of wall in his hands

((I know I sound like a complete douche bag but I had to vent some anger))

@mewbot5408

@Aaron775

Pippy looked at Jack "About Me?... Well I'm to put it blunt I'm a 

lon-" before he could finish his sentence he saw behind Jack was The Snake and Panda he got up and walked over to the room they both just entered and knocked "Hey what you guys doing in here?" He looked at Mia then back at Grant "Is He Annoying You, Miss?" He took a step inside the room and covered the door with his body.

@coold00d12

@Aaron775

@mewbot5408

"sure thing." just as he was about to go to her pippy interrupted. "why are you bothering us? can't you see we're dealing with private business." he said harshly. "leave unless you want me to eat you whole." @mewbot5408 @PippyOmega

Mia's face turned red and she squeaked throwing a pillow at pippy. "Get out!! Just get out of my room!" She yelled throwing another pillow at him.

Grand looked at pippy like he was crazy. " just because you're a big bad crodile doesn't mean a thing" grand stood up and took a step towards him. "I let one hybrid slide today, but not again.apologize to me now or else." @PippyOmega @mewbot5408

Pippy stood one step closer to Grant "You know, I've been attacked already and I don't see why I shouldn't twice. So how about you start using that 'amazing' brain of yours, and think about what this Big Bad Crocodile has to live for. I don't have any friends and I've been alone my whole life, but I sucked it up and didn't say I was all high and mighty, so no I won't apologize to scum like you."

@Aaron775

"I never claimed to be high and mighty, I simply claim that us hybrids must be united and rise together, must we not?" Grand gave a playful punch to the crocodiles chest. " you remind me of myself so I won't put you through torture, hey us reptiles need to stick together. I honestly don't need any more enemies. Perhaps you can be my first friend in this "prison". Grand looked back at mia. " no need to holler can't u see that he's just lonely." Grand chuckled just a little. " so what do you say big guy, make friends not enemies right?" @mewbot5408 @PippyOmega

Pippy stared at Grant like he was looking at his soul "I don't make friends easy so your no exemption, but I will agree not to kill you" He quietly chuckled to him self and left the room giving a small nod at Grant "Oh you guys can carry on with what ever it was that you were doing" 

@Aaron775

@mewbot5408

Grand looked at pippy like he was crazy. " just because you're a big bad crodile doesn't mean a thing" grand stood up and took a step towards him. "I let one hybrid slide today, but not again.apologize to me now or else." @PippyOmega @mewbot5408
Pippy stood one step closer to Grant "You know, I've been attacked already and I don't see why I shouldn't twice. So how about you start using that 'amazing' brain of yours, and think about what this Big Bad Crocodile has to live for. I don't have any friends and I've been alone my whole life, but I sucked it up and didn't say I was all high and mighty, so no I won't apologize to scum like you."

@Aaron775

Mia looked ticked off at first and looked like she wasn't going to tolerant fighting. She exhaled shaking her head crossing her arms over her chest listening to them. "Lonely? I'm not doing a threesome." She told grand. Mia exhaled relieved that pippy left reaching out a arm for grand. "Now  i believe I said to get your butt over here. Are you coming or not? "

^if that crocodile knows what's good for him he'll cozy up to me, if i can get him on my side i can get a lot more done, i need to stop making enemies and get this hybrids on my page.^ he left his thoughts

Pippy exited the room and turned around "Twat" he said quietly then looked at Jack "Is it ok if we put this conversation on hold I don't really feel like talking right now?"

to be honest Pippy didn't feel like small talk but he thought it would be rude to just leave but then again he didn't know if it would be acceptable, (ever since Pippy was a kid he always found it difficult to connect with people over emotions, this is why he gets into lots of fights)

@coold00d12

Grand walked over to mia." Now where were we."

@mewbot5408

Mia moved her hands on his shoulders as she moved over. She sighed. "I swear you're terrible. " she told him pursing her lips. Mia tilted  her head looking up at him with those blues of hers. She made 'puppy dog eyes' at him.

"Why can't you at least try being a little nice,grand? " she asked cutely as her arms slid around his neck.

Grand grinned at her and stared into her eyes. "Sorry I just don't do

Nice. I am a snake hybrid aafter all. Why can't you just be real instead of that spongebob persona you show. I know there's more to you than meets the eye." Grand grabbed her and kissed her."but I'll always be nice to you, don't worry." @mewbot5408

Grand grinned at her and stared into her eyes. "Sorry I just don't do

Nice. I am a snake hybrid aafter all. Why can't you just be real instead of that spongebob persona you show. I know there's more to you than meets the eye." Grand grabbed her and kissed her."but I'll always be nice to you, don't worry." @mewbot5408

Mia gave a little pout at that. When grand called her a persona she was quick to push him down onto the bed.  She then proceeded to lean over leaving kiss on his cheek only to bite him roughly on the neck. She sat just above him. "Punish me then." She told him giving him a lick on the nose. 

"I could just eat you up, you seem like such a good girl I didn't think you were like this in bed." Grand whispered to her before biting her ear and slapping her ass. " how about you do me a favor and greet

Grand jrJr." @mewbot5408

"I could just eat you up, you seem like such a good girl I didn't think you were like this in bed." Grand whispered to her before biting her ear and slapping her ass. " how about you do me a favor and greet

Grand jrJr." @mewbot5408

(I'm guessing i do the skip.)

Mia's blonde hair was down sprawled gently behind her as she laid under the covers. She was a bit tired and gotten comfortable. The panda looked at him. She had a look like she was actually a bit happy  about things even if grand was pretty much terrible. At least he nice to her even if it was only her that he would make a effort.  "Grand...what am I to you?" She asked with a small yawn.

Kath glared at him for the nickname, "cheeseburger." What she wouldn't have given to squash him under her foot. Kath turned back Bjorn with a sigh, "sorry, I just hate it when people are mean to my friends. And he was being a grade A asshole." She rested a hand on her hip as her tail whipped back and forth lightly in irritation. She looked up at him with soft, large eyes, her tail slowly coming to a stop. "I know you blame yourself, but I know you didn't mean to do it. It's not your fault, Bjorn."

@Slothtastic

Björn turned around as he called her 'Cheeseburger'. He looked ready to smash in his skull but stayed silent until Kath spoke up. 

"Bu' i' is Kath... i' is... Aeh killed Lance..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back