• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy No Longer Human?

Pippy Walked Towards Björn's Room And Knocked On The Door "Hey I Wanted To Apologize For What I Did With That Panda Girl I Was Just A Little Annoyed Cause I Had Just Told You Someone Died And All you Said Was That You Were Glad I Got You Out Of A Conversation, Also I Didn't Give You A Chance To Explain Your Side So If You Wanted To Then I'm Listening" After Saying This He Moved Into The Room A Little And Saw Kath "Oh Hey Sorry If I Interrupted Your Talk I'll Come Back Later"

@Deadly Darkness

@Slothtastic

Last edited by a moderator:
"I don't know what you are to me yet. You can be everything or nothing to me its up to you, but I do know that you're special and that's why I like you because I'm also special." @mewbot5408

"I don't know what you are to me yet. You can be everything or nothing to me its up to you, but I do know that you're special and that's why I like you because I'm also special." @mewbot5408

"How's  that up to me,babe?" She Asked drawing a finger in a circle on his chest. She is smiling as she she laid her head on his chest.

" it depends upon your actions, if you're loyal to me then you're everything to me, but if not then you're nothing, it's really that simple." @mewbot5408

Mia gave him a sharp look sitting up. She cupped his chin with her hand."My actions? I may like play a little dirty behind other's backs and that sort of thing somtimes but I'm not that type,stupid. I belong to you,no?" She told him a tad like she would harm him at first but her voice softened as she stared at him.

"yes you belong to me, and by now i'm sure you know what kind of hybrid i really am, i personally don't see myself as a bad guy i simply am determined to act out on my ideals for us hybrids." grand put his hands or her shoulders. " i won't ask you to do anything you don't want to." @mewbot5408

"yes you belong to me, and by now i'm sure you know what kind of hybrid i really am, i personally don't see myself as a bad guy i simply am determined to act out on my ideals for us hybrids." grand put his hands or her shoulders. " i won't ask you to do anything you don't want to." @mewbot5408

Mia leaned in kissing him. "I think you can be terrible sometimes but...even you have soft side,grand." She answered. She was pretty much sitting on his lap. Mia smiled. "Good. Also, just so you know I don't mind in you want to be dominant with me or even get Territorial....it's a animal instinct that males' have for their mate..."

"it's good that you don't mind, im a naturally dominant hybrid so i wouldn't have it any other way." grand looked her in her eyes. "im sorry mia but i don't have a soft side, that left when i became a freakish hybrid." @mewbot5408

"it's good that you don't mind, im a naturally dominant hybrid so i wouldn't have it any other way." grand looked her in her eyes. "im sorry mia but i don't have a soft side, that left when i became a freakish hybrid." @mewbot5408

Mia  pouted a little. " don't say that,grand. I know you're not heartless." She  told him blushing and  was leaned over him.  "And you're not freakish."

(just gonna hop in and post something random to get it started rip)

It was another one of Chay's bad days. The short, skinny teenager was wrapped up tight in his thick parka and he tried to hide his face, or more importantly, his sensitive eyes from the bright lights of the room he had cooped himself up in. Today was one full of migraines, mood swings, and the pain in his crippled leg was just absolutely about to screw him over. He usually felt better when he was up high, and so he was; the young mutant had asked for a pillow and a blanket and for nothing more as he'd curled himself into a ball in what could only be described as a hammock that dipped gently from the ceiling with his added weight. The only things they wouldn't give him in this place were freedom, and an extra dosage of pain pills. He'd already managed to beg two off of the doctors today, but any more and it would probably screw his liver like last time. He spent an entire week after that getting his system flushed. My head feels like it's going to explode. The meek 'teenager' thought to himself, his knees drawn up to his chest and held there by his arms while he mashed his face into his pillow and kept both the hood of his parka and the blanket over his head. "Ungg." Chay groaned softly as he reached his hand down to run his fingers over the messed up joints of his knee, squeezing his eyes shut at the throbs that were sent up his thigh and down his calf. Yup. Today was most definitely a bad day. All he could hope was that none of the other inhabitants of what he called home wouldn't wander in here and try to cause a ruckus. That was what they were good at, after all. 

(just gonna hop in and post something random to get it started rip)

It was another one of Chay's bad days. The short, skinny teenager was wrapped up tight in his thick parka and he tried to hide his face, or more importantly, his sensitive eyes from the bright lights of the room he had cooped himself up in. Today was one full of migraines, mood swings, and the pain in his crippled leg was just absolutely about to screw him over. He usually felt better when he was up high, and so he was; the young mutant had asked for a pillow and a blanket and for nothing more as he'd curled himself into a ball in what could only be described as a hammock that dipped gently from the ceiling with his added weight. The only things they wouldn't give him in this place were freedom, and an extra dosage of pain pills. He'd already managed to beg two off of the doctors today, but any more and it would probably screw his liver like last time. He spent an entire week after that getting his system flushed. My head feels like it's going to explode. The meek 'teenager' thought to himself, his knees drawn up to his chest and held there by his arms while he mashed his face into his pillow and kept both the hood of his parka and the blanket over his head. "Ungg." Chay groaned softly as he reached his hand down to run his fingers over the messed up joints of his knee, squeezing his eyes shut at the throbs that were sent up his thigh and down his calf. Yup. Today was most definitely a bad day. All he could hope was that none of the other inhabitants of what he called home wouldn't wander in here and try to cause a ruckus. That was what they were good at, after all. 

Miko was bored and he carried his sketchbook with him as he walked down the hallway humming a tune. It was like a lulliby of sorts. He couldn't remember where he heard it but he felt a sort of nostalgia. Miko stopped at chay's room door giving a light knock before stepping inside slowly. The jellyfish boy stood there holding a sketchbook. 

The knock on the door riddled Chay's sensitive ears, and the partial eagle-mutation groaned softly as he snuggled farther into his hammock. He was just beginning to get comfortable and to forget about the discomfort his mangled leg was giving him. He was fully alright with letting whoever was standing outside the door just stay out there, but soon it was opening and someone was stepping inside. Well, bum. That was a tad annoying. "Go away, whoever it is." Chayton called out in warning, not that he could really do much to make them leave aside from call for the doctors, while he let his small frame remain hidden beneath the blanket and in the hammock that was hung up high off the ground via the ceiling. 

@mewbot5408

The knock on the door riddled Chay's sensitive ears, and the partial eagle-mutation groaned softly as he snuggled farther into his hammock. He was just beginning to get comfortable and to forget about the discomfort his mangled leg was giving him. He was fully alright with letting whoever was standing outside the door just stay out there, but soon it was opening and someone was stepping inside. Well, bum. That was a tad annoying. "Go away, whoever it is." Chayton called out in warning, not that he could really do much to make them leave aside from call for the doctors, while he let his small frame remain hidden beneath the blanket and in the hammock that was hung up high off the ground via the ceiling. 

@mewbot5408

He looked around and would be raising brow but his eyes were under his thick bangs. "Its a bit bright.. You okay??" He asked  turning the lights off enough to dim the room. Miko glowed faintly as he approached slowly. "You look in pain..."

(am i the only one that thinks this is getting boring)

(If you mean by the fact we can't leave the faculty and it is them just sitting around doing whatever... I kinda agree. The rp needs more story than just being expiraments in a home they can't leave. )

(I mean, I literally just got here... lmao. )

As the lights dimmed, Chayton lessened the intensity to which he had been squeezing his eyes shut and slowly pulled the covers from over his head. That was much better. He hadn't wanted to get up earlier just to turn the lights off, so he guessed he could be thankful for that. Once again, Chayton was curled in a hammock suspended high above the ground under a heap of covers, so he was forced to peek down at the intruder. "I am," The boy replied wearily. "Now please, leave me be." He didn't stop to note the glowing individual, merely disappeared back into the little comfy nest he had created for himself here. 

@mewbot5408

(But it could use more to the story...there's not much to do since we can't leave the faculty don't ya think??)

We just need to add some ideas to the plot, if the creator is open to it! Like, the mutants can grow restless and yearn to see the outside world so they all team together to try and break out, or something along those lines. Something to move the plot forward. xD

( the plot is up to us, but whether we can leave or not is up to the creator. i want to do something interesting, all we do is hold casual conversations now lol)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back