• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy No Longer Human?

Pippy Sat Down And Looked At Miko Giving A Smile, He Attempted To Talk Without Moving His Mouth So Much "So, You Say Your Good, How Good You Say You Are, Like Hicasso (Try To Say Picasso Without Moving Your Lips) Or A School Student Hainter"

@mewbot5408

He didn't even move his head to face the paper. Miko handed him his sketch book so he could look through it. It was full of pictures of people he saw in the lab and a ton of the same a blonde human man. The pictures were really good real lifes mixed some anime looking drawings or flowers. Obviously the human was someone important to him. "Also, You don't have to pose..just talk to me." He told him.

Pippy Took A Deep Breath "Oh God Thank You I Felt Like I Was About To Die So You Must Be Good If I Don't Need To Pose" He Moved The Sketch Book Closer And Opened It Up "Wow These Are Really Good, Were You A Professional Artist Before... This? Or Just Did You Do Them For Your Self? Also Who Is This Man He Seems To Be The Main Focus Of The Book?"

@mewbot5408

Last edited by a moderator:
(guess so, ive done it)

Mia pushed open the door a little. "I wonder if they keep the files in here...I'm kind of curious about mine." She whispered. She then went in.

Pippy Took A Deep Breath "Oh God Thank You I Felt Like I Was About To Die So You Must Be Good If I Don't Need To Pose" He Moved The Sketch Book Closer And Opened It Up "Wow These Are Really Good, Were You A Professional Artist Before... This? Or Just Did You Do Them For Your Self? Also Who Is This Man He Seems To Be The Main Focus Of The Book?"

@mewbot5408

(So We Would See And Hear You Break A Door)

"...I can't anwser you...my   memories are missing,pippy. I think the guy was my lover...it's the only thing I can assume."  He told him with a exhale blushing. Miko then  carefully took his sketchbook back. "Hey..can I show you something and you not freak out." 

"Oh, I'm Sorry For Asking, And Sure But I Don't Know If I Will Freakout Or Not Since I Don't Know What It Is You Are Showing Me But I Can Promise That If I Do Freakout It Will Be Inside My Head" He Said Smiling

@mewbot5408

"Oh, I'm Sorry For Asking, And Sure But I Don't Know If I Will Freakout Or Not Since I Don't Know What It Is You Are Showing Me But I Can Promise That If I Do Freakout It Will Be Inside My Head" He Said Smiling

@mewbot5408

"It's fine, you didn't know.." He said. He took a deep breath keeping himself calm only to push up his bangs to reveal a pair of slender luminous eyes. They were green fading into blue only to fade into pink. His eyes kept changing to just about every color possible only to stop at lavender when he blushed.

"Wow now that's cool and how is this the first time I've seen you eyes do you have some sort of super hiding eye ability, have the others seen your eyes"

@mewbot5408

"Wow now that's cool and how is this the first time I've seen you eyes do you have some sort of super hiding eye ability, have the others seen your eyes"

@mewbot5408

Miko blushed. His eyes turned a deep pink color. "...I don't usually let people see my eyes. My eyes are weird and ugly." He anwsered. He tilted his head looking down. His irises changed to orange.

Wow, So Is It A Feeling Thing It Changes Depending On Your Mood?

@mewbot5408

*A Snap Comes From Behind A Wall*

Pippy's Head Shoots To The Direction Of The Sound, "Looks Like We Have To Put This On Hold, I Only Hope You Are Able To Finish Later Or If You Think You Can Carry On Without Me Then You Can Stay Behind" He Gets Up From His Chair And Runs Towards The Wall That Conceals The Sound He Presses His Back Against The Wall And Slowly Peeks His Head Around The Corner To See Who Or What Made That Sound. Pippy Is Only Able To Make Out The Tail Of Grant As They Enter The Room "Ugh Not Him Again!"

@Aaron775

Miko exhaled pushing his bangs back over his eyes hiding them once more as he watched as pippy left. He started to draw something else. He wished it was eaisier to make friends. People always left so soon.

Kino on the other  walked down the hall with her tail behind her with a deep breath. She seemed rather tired and she was headed to her room to relax for a bit. She had to do tests today and they mostly involved her strength. 

Pippy Took Each Step To The Door With Caution To Not Let Grant Hear Him, He Entered The Room And Hid Behind A Filling Cabinet, Looking Around The Room He Saw Mia With Grant He Thought To Himself "What The Hell Are They Doing In Here, Its Obvious They Are Not Meant To Be In Here Cause The Door Had To Be Smashed In Order To Get In" He Watched Them As They Looked Through Files

@mewbot5408

@Aaron775

" yeah i'm not so interested in my file, i know enough about myself. but i do want to see the files of these other hybrids, i need to find out what makes them tick since they choose not to talk to me because im the "bad guy". @mewbot5408 @PippyOmega

Listening in Pippy decided to quickly have a look at some files in the cabinets that were turned around, he slowly opened a box full of files he quickly scrolled through until he saw his name, he thought to himself "Wow what are the chances that I would find my own file in the first box I looked through, and why is my file inside a cabinet that has been turned out" he looked at the file then opened it, he saw pictures of him before... he changed, it was like they were watching him for years to find out what he liked doing, one picture though was not of him but instead of a girl, Pippy had no clue who she was but either someone had put her picture in his file by mistake or he must have meant something to them. Pippy Closed His File And Closed the cabinet but as it was closing it sucked its self in and made a thud loud enough for someone to hear

@Aaron775

@mewbot5408

grand quickly turned his head and dropped the files he were looking at on the table he looked in the direction the noise came from and examined the area. "whoever you are come out, i don't want to have to try and find you, you're already caught." @PippyOmega @mewbot5408

Apon hearing Grants voice Pippy ducked down into the darkness, he shuffled closer to the door as he did so his hand brushed against a chunk of the roof an idea had just popped into the Pippy's head, Pippy moved away from the door and stood up then throwing the chunk at the other side of the room, as they both looked towards the sound he dashed out of the room with his folder in hand he motioned to Miko to act like he was sketching him, he then slammed into the chair almost falling backwards "Please Start Sketching I'll Tell You Later"

@mewbot5408

@Aaron775

" yeah i'm not so interested in my file, i know enough about myself. but i do want to see the files of these other hybrids, i need to find out what makes them tick since they choose not to talk to me because im the "bad guy". @mewbot5408 @PippyOmega

Pippy Took Each Step To The Door With Caution To Not Let Grand Hear Him, He Entered The Room And Hid Behind A Filling Cabinet, Looking Around The Room He Saw Mia With Grand He Thought To Himself "What The Hell Are They Doing In Here, Its Obvious They Are Not Meant To Be In Here Cause The Door Had To Be Smashed In Order To Get In" He Watched Them As They Looked Through Files

@mewbot5408

@Aaron775

"I do too. But  at the same time I kinda want to know why I specifically for breeding....I don't actually believe that crud about me repopulating the pandas since I'm not a full panda and two they said to mate with any male species I wanted..." She said as she looked through the box. She ended up picking up Miko's file and her own. "This is the jellyfish....."

(It's a natural reaction, its highly unlikely that you wouldn't and since you said nothing about a loss of reaction in your bio that means you both would therefore turn your heads giving Pippy a small time to exit)

( u just made a asumption, its entirely reasonable that we wouldnt turn our heads or we wouldve still seen u, but whatever just dont rp or interact with my character anymore)

grand looked at mikos file with interest in his eyes. "oh really, open it up let's see what it contains, don;t you want to know why he's really here?" grand said with a hint of mischievousness in his voice. @mewbot5408

(It's a normal reaction, when something does something the person would react to said something and since your focused on where I really am if a noise comes from somewhere else you are normally even more jumpy and again it's highly uncommon that you have a genes that make you not react to anything, plus I never said you didn't see me I just said I got out)

(Umm so you just went from Hearing me to not giving a damn, thank you mother logic)

(Just Wow, Just Wow you've littered just twisted entire role play part, feel free to correct me @Deadly Darkness if I'm wrong but I don't think you can just change the roleplay of 3 different people)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back