• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy No Longer Human?

Lance ignored looking at grand but just said. "Nowere I'm just going to go to my cell to relax before I kill someone"said lance with an annoyed tone. 

Cuban looked up at Frank smiling with his jug of milk taking another sips and looked down at the black bird man with an unimpressed face. 'The scientist were obviously confused on the capabilities and nature of crows. No crow shows any amount of significant strength or particular speed for that matter.' He thought to himself with a face of disapproval after the whole scene had finished. 'started it all I ask was who...', where had this guy learned how to talk and shortly after talked with some amount of sophistication but to make some idle threat. Cuban watched as the bird walked to his room where as far as he was concerned he could stay.

Lance went into his cell and later on his cement floor. He thought for while and just relaxed almost falling asleep. He got hungry from not eating so he decided to go to te Commons kitchen. He went to the fridge and got some kind o meat it smelled like some kind of cow. "Eh Good enough" said lance and he took a big bite out of the mysterious meat. Lance walked off humming a very creepy song. 

Miko had left his room getting a bit hungry and left to head for the kitchen. He didn't see the fight so he didn't bother.  Going to the fridge he grabbed a fish and a knife. He felt like cooking. He hasn't cooked in a while and it seemed like a good idea. He moved to the side as he began cutting up the fish and got out rice.  Miko started to make sushi. Somehow he remembered how to cook most of it was asian food but at least he could remember something.

Occultus watched the crocodile subject run off, followed by the crow turning in the opposite direction, threatening Bjorn as he went by him. He frowned and his eyes shifted to Kath. He helped her back onto her feet and placed his hands on her shoulders.

"You're upset." He looked off in the direction the crow went. "I understand why. He is unstable. Perhaps we should get the doctors? Perhaps Kilgrave? Putting him out would be the best bet." Occultus could hardly believe what he was saying, but at the same time, another part of him knew it was in their best intentions if they were to successfully help the facility. They weren't as good with their experiments back then, when they made the crow. Now upon thinking about it, Occultus was relieved that he had come out normal, not so aggressive. Kath had also come out okay, even if she got mildly frustrated with her mutation sometimes, she was still a brilliant success. 

"It will all work out in the end." He wrapped his arm around hers and stared at her smugly. "Now about that walk.."

@Deadly Darkness @LuckyLucifer @Slothtastic @akumashioni

Last edited by a moderator:
After the strange one left And Catherine's friend approached frank snorted blowing a short and relatively quiet trumpet sound. 

"What're your plans when we are allowed back into the public?" He asked the three nearby subjects without looking at them. 

@Deadly Darkness @Wick @Slothtastic

Lance smiled but in a good way. He walked over to the new croidile boy trying not to spook him. He got in front of him and said"hey sorry about me... Knocking you unconscious and stuff... I'm not good with people... At all" said lance thinking of it and feeling almost guilty. He wanted to end on good ends with tis guy so he apologized. @PippyOmega

"Aeh don' thin' we'll be aloud back ou'. Or a' leas' we won' he trea'ed th' same way." Björn seemed a bit down on the subject.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Aeh don' thin' we'll be aloud back ou'. Or a' leas' we won' he trea'ed th' same way." Björn seemed a bit down on the subject.

"Well let's be honest here Bjorn, they can't exactly keep us here forever. And even if they could, I doubt they would want to. They seem to want us happy and I doubt any of us will remain that way if we are imprisioned." 

"Well let's be honest here Bjorn, they can't exactly keep us here forever. And even if they could, I doubt they would want to. They seem to want us happy and I doubt any of us will remain that way if we are imprisioned." 

"Maybeh, Aeh need tuh speak with Kilgrave soon, Aeh 'ave ah specific guard Aeh wan' tuh see..." He paused before returning, "Aeh'm goin' tuh go see Raven Fock. La'er." He began off towards where he last saw Lance go...

Occultus let Kath go to her room. It became apparent to him that she needed some alone time. He moved over to Bjorn and Frank. He was rather intimidated by them. Even with his increased height, they still managed to tower above him. He listened to them talk, staying silent.

"Their goal is to create the perfect hybrids for whatever they have planned. I have been told they will use those mutants for war. strategy, and new ways of combating the enemy." He looked between the two and sighed, shaking his head. "We'll never reach that point until we do have those perfect genes however. That's why I try to be my best. I may even have a shot at helping them in other ways, rather than just letting them see the mistakes they may have made, and correct them for further studies." One of his eyes rotated to look down the hallway to see if anyone was eavesdropping, but as far as he could tell, nobody but him and the other two were nearby. Both of his eyes then focused on the two giants.

"That crow, killing others, ruining research.. yes." He looked at Bjorn go off. He already knew what he had planned and Occultus looked to Frank and nodded. "It must end.."

@Slothtastic @Deadly Darkness @Jefferson

Occultus nodded. "I will be following behind you. Please, no crushing me." He gave a half smirk and shimmered, his scales camouflaging to the environment.

@Jefferson @slothtastic

Björn thought about what he had said, creating the perfect hybrids for War? He wondered if deserting counted for hybrids. He highly doubted anyone would look at them like they were former humans, much less they were misunderstood like in the movies. He sighed, his favorite green shirt was about to get stained. But he had challenged him, Björn knew that if he was human this wouldn't have mattered all that much, but the Gorilla on the side, this was an act of disrespect, an act that would challenge his leadership, his role as silverback. Of course Björn wasn't a leader at all, he knew that much. But the other mutants were his troop. And liars and challenges would not go unnoticed. He had planned on dealing with the snake then next time he spoke an insult. But for now it was the raven. 

Lance walked back to his cell trying not to think of killing. He got to the cell and layrd by the entrance and smiled. He saw the group of people walking tworads him. He really didn't pay Mich attention to it though so he just relaxed. @Wick @Jefferson @Slothtastic

"'Ey, Raven. Ge' up. Aeh'm acceptin' tha' challenge o' yer's." Björn strode up to him, his hands in his oversized pockets which, surprisingly had been the worst day to do this. Björn was wearing all of his favorite clothes!

@LuckyLucifer

Lance looked up and smiled "well it's gonna be a good one" said lance getting up and snapping is neck to be less tense. Lance looked forward to who wold win. @Sloth

Björn made his way down to the arena, he hated the smell there, as well as just the way it looked but he held himself together. He looked at Lance, he figured he was fast with the wings, as well as a bit strong.  But Björn knew that he could beat him, he was still stronger, and his this morning's weights was nothing. 

"Alright so before we start I'm gonna lay down some ground rules, rule one ,I say stop you stop...there are no rules other than that." Frank looked at the two and followed them to the Arena. With a burst of his trumpet like trunk he signaled the start of the fight. 

@LuckyLucifer @Slothtastic @Wick

Björn didn't charge, instead he entered a position, his fists raised, left foot behind his right and facing towards the wall. He waited for any movement from Lance. 

grand stepped back, a little thrown off by the boy. "no thankyou i don't eat sushi, why do you seem to be in such a good mood all of a sudden." grand said wondering to himself. @mewbot5408

Users who are viewing this thread

Back